Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Healthy Habits Check-in w/o 1/27

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions?

What's a "small win" you have from last week?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Healthy Habits Check-in w/o 1/27

• Options
    What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?  Still focusing on yoga.  I just did day 26/30 of Yoga with Adriene's Home practice that she did this month.  I love it!  I'm also trying to go to the gym now too.

How's everything going?  Great!  Went to the gym 5 times last week and did yoga every day.

What has you motivated or struggling this week?  The new-ness of the gym has definitely worn off already so today it was hard to get going.  That plus H and I had a fight before heading to the gym together so I didn't want to do anything he said to do.

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? none right now

What's a "small win" you have from last week? I'm definitely getting a bit more flexible!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? On weight watchers trying to eat healthier, and working on getting consistent with running again.

How's everything going? Meh on both. Getting the flu earlier this month seriously made running harder for a while and now it is hard to get back into it.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Feeling motivated this week because I ended up talking to some friends over the weekend about the success I had with weight watchers a few years ago. Reminded me that I can do this, and it can work. It also has been really motivating to think that we are TTGP. It adds and extra layer of motivation to think that I am preparing for a healthy pregnancy, rather than just being healthy for myself. 

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? No questions, I just need to get myself motivated. Hearing about other peoples wins is helpful since I am competitive and now I am like @linzrunz I can go to the gym 5 times this week too!

What's a "small win" you have from last week? I signed up for a race, so one way or another I am doing it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Waiting for my orange theory class to start! 
  • Options
    @fitzfizz You can do it!!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• Options
    @linzrunz I did run last night! And today is still a possibility. I can do it!
  • Options

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? Getting healthier (eating better & working out regularly).

How's everything going? Going pretty well! I feel like my workout intensity hasn’t been as high this past week, so I’d like to step it up! We’ve been eating pretty well, but I made muffins over the weekend...so those didn’t help, but they were oh so good! We’ve been able to walk in the evenings even though it’s been cold...so at least we are being active, even if it isn’t high intensity exercise.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? DH...we are in this together and I don’t want to fall off the wagon myself and take him with me! 

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? None right now. 

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I’ve had at least 10k steps each day for the past 9 days, and I plan to get it today too! I usually slack majorly on the weekend, but I was able to get to 10k both days this past weekend!

@linzrunz great job!! So, is tomorrow 30/30?! What are you going to do next...another round of 30? 

@fitzfizz you can do it!! I love that you are thinking about getting healthy for pregnancy, and not just for yourself...that is a huge motivator for me too! 

• Options
    @fitzfizz Great job!!! did you run yesterday??

@bluetickgal Walking is great exercise.  It doesn't have to be high intensity to be good for you.  Go you!  And yes, tomorrow is day 30!  I can't believe it's almost done.  Adriene puts out monthly calendars of yoga practices from her YouTube channel the rest of the year, so I think I'm going to follow those, but I plan on giving myself some leeway to choose a different practice.  Like if my legs are sore and I'd rather focus on stretching my legs I may do a runners yoga practice.  She has all kinds and I have her paid app that has even more practices.  I definitely want to continue to do it daily.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• Options
    @linzrunz I did! Tuesday and Wednesday, but not today. Got home from work late and no motivation at this point. I can still technically make 5 days this week, but that will be rough.
  • Options
    What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?
    Eating gluten and dairy free, getting into yoga, contacting a therapist

How's everything going?
    Eh, lots of stuff has taken a back burner this week. I'm feel very wiped out and haven't been getting enough sleep.

It's difficult to follow the diet when eating now! I set a goal for myself to email a therapist by today to at least get the conversation started.

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions?
    None right now

I did a pretty decent job getting started on the gluten and dairy free eating.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I want to lose 50 lbs. I gained a lot over the past 3 years after a pretty intense battle with anxiety and depression.  This week I was trying to focus on nutrition 
    How's everything going?
    So far not great. I am an emotional eater which I am working on and this week has been a lot of yo yo weight. 
    I’m struggling because I feel like a failure. I lost 20 lbs this fall and felt amazing and I have now almost gained all of it back. I think a lot of it has to do with hormone issues since I started gaining right after I went off birth control but I just feel so disappointed in myself .
    I am in some accountability workout groups. I also do Beachbody on demand simply because being able to workout at home cut out my major excuse of not having time to go to the gym. 
    a few days I was able to work on trying intermittent fasting to help break some bad nighttime food habits.