September 2020 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 1/31-2/2

We didn’t have a randoms this week, so I thought I would start one for the weekend. What is everyone’s plans? Doing anything fun for the Super Bowl? And just for conversation: How is pregnancy going so far? Is it going how you expected?
Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
DS2 5/17
#3 Due 9/20
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms 1/31-2/2

• Options
    MIL is watching the boys while we go to a departmental dinner for H. It’s not a favorite use of a babysitter night, but the restaurant is good so that makes me happy. Tomorrow we are either going to an indoor play place or chuckie cheese and then the boys are spending the night at my parents house. We are “watching” the Super Bowl at my grand parents with the whole fam. There will be sausage and sauerkraut and lots of snacks. I am not a sports person so it will be a social event for me.  The last few days have been how I expected my pregnancy to go. Not feeling 100% but mostly in the evening. Prior to that was awful and very unlike my other pregnancies. It was hard to exist.
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have 0 plans for this weekend. Just chilling and cleaning. Might go to the nature park down the road for a walk if the weather is good and we feel up to it.
    My pregnancy with DS was pretty magical for the first 20 odd weeks, so to feel so cruddy is definitely not what I was expecting. I knew it wasn't normal to feel SO good, but I didn't think I'd feel SO bad
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m busy this weekend doing stuff for school and internship. I didn’t anticipate how hard school work would be while managing this nausea and fatigue but I’m trying to push through.  I am going over to a friends house for the Super Bowl. Her son is 2 weeks younger than my daughter and they have fun playing together so that will be fun. I’m mostly trying to get through the weekend because my 1st appointment is on Monday. Got the appointment reminders today and anxiety has full on kicked in. 
  • Options
    Nothing planned for the Super Bowl Day, probably tidying the house! This is my 1st pregnancy and currently 5w3d according to the apps and the symptoms I'm experiencing are most noticeable at night (waking up to pee multiple times and sore breasts). Aside from that, so far, so good!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Our plans for the weekend include DD2s school program tonight. That will be fun. No plans tomorrow. Sunday, church and Super Bowl party at friends house. Not really looking forward to going to the party. I’m not feeling great, exhausted and I don’t really feel like entertaining DS (9 months) for several hours at home not child proofed. He just learned to crawl so he isn’t going to just want to it in someone’s lap for three+ hours.

Pregnancy wise just feeling exhausted. And some minor nausea in the mornings which is so odd because with my others I either felt bad all day or just in the evening. My PGAL brain worries but I’m trying to stay optimistic. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    I just feel like all I do is complain. Hubby has been so supportive and I'm so thankful. The last two days he brought the kids to school and daycare and did pick up. I work from home and haven't gotten out of sweatpants in the last two days. I'm thankful, but sometimes I wish I had a reason to get out of the house - maybe it would make me feel a little better to put some makeup on. It's Friday and I'm just excited to lay on the couch and do nothing. The nausea, heartburn and exhaustion are overwhelming. I'll be 8 weeks Monday. Here's to hoping it's only 1 more month of feeling like this!!
  • Options
    Going to my BIL's house for the superbowl with our twins and I'm nervous because they are right by the stadium. But my husband is so excited to be around family that I won't be able to talk him out of having me and the kids go. So I'll just suck it up and eat all of the good food. 

Pregnancy wise, other than mood swings and bloating I'm not very symptomatic. Trying not to read into it since I was so symptomatic with the twins. But I know I'll feel better after my US appointment next wednesday; it seems like it's taking forever to get here lol. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    Lots of sports stuff for the kids this weekend. Ready for a nice break from that come March and April. We will watch the game and have food although none of the teams DH/DS hoped for are playing. They of course still enjoy watching! And I usually enjoy playing along for the food, but we will see how I feel about that come Sunday. 

This pregnancy so far is pretty much what I expected. I know the more pregnancies the tougher it can get, especially trying to keep up with the other kids. I did NOT expect to have so many horrific migraines because my girls gave me a nice break from those for the most part. I’m still struggling to find anything to eat or drink that sounds good, hoping that improves soon because I miss food terribly. I’m super tired still but I’ve noticed slight improvement and have been able to tidy my house the last two days. I struggle with OCD and a clean home is one of the things I really obsess over, but I truly couldn’t care less the last month and my house shows it! Yikes. 
  • Options
    I get tacos! And DH completely cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. #blessed
  • Options
    I’m off Saturday. Nothing planned except for taking it easy after today. Sunday I work during the Super Bowl. Wouldn’t have done anything anyway. Don’t really know many people down here!
  • Options
    No plans for the weekend besides resting and being awake occasionally, go back to work on Sunday but I don't really care about sports so it's whatever.

I think I'm slowly starting to phase out of morning sickness which is a blessing but also has me a bit nervous because it was so violent then suddenly went poof.
    I think the mood swings are starting to hit though because about an hour ago I cried for a good fifteen minutes over my tendency to overthink things and make mountains out of molehills. 
  • Options
    No plans this weekend. I finally feel a little better. I started taking B6 again the last couple of days. Today is the first day I haven't woken up feeling like complete garbage. I'm coming up on 10 weeks so I'm hoping the nausea and headaches will start to wane.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Today just doing as much laundry and other house work and school work as I can. Tomorrow more of the same, and then going to a friend's house for the game. But I will fo sho be leaving early because I cannot hang.

This is my first pregnancy, and I didn't really have any expectations. I'm just very grateful and very much feeling like crap. A little less fatigued than I was, but a little more nauseous than I was, but still thirsty and hungry but unsatisfied with most of the things I try to eat or drink. I'm really hoping to feel better in a few weeks. If my symptoms don't actually dissipate, maybe I'll get a placebo effect from just expecting to feel better in the second trimester like people keep telling me I will.
  • Options
    I've been trying to switch over to my new phone since like 11 am? its almost 4 pm. And I was on the phone with verizon for over an hour. Turns out i'm dumb and forgot to turn off find my iphone first because the directions weren't that clear. I am halfway through transferring all of my pictures (I have over 12,000) and I need to get to UPS by 5! Going to be cutting it very close.

As far as how the pregnancy is going, I feel like I should be feeling worse by now. everything is making me nervous. still constantly checking my boobs, the tp, and freaking out that something is wrong. i'm going to a be an anxious wreck on monday. 
  • Options
    @greyl I’m going to be an anxious wreck with you. I feel like absolute crap but I still very much believe something will be wrong on Monday. Sending good thoughts for both of us!! 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @angbaby83 oh no i'm sorry you/re feeling that way as well! My symptoms haven't been as bad so i'm very much preparing myself for the worst but i'm so hoping that everything will be okay and that I can see baby with a HB!! fx for you appt to go perfect as well. thank you! I'll have you in my thoughts!