Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 1/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 1/27

• Options
    kpearse99kpearse99 member
    edited January 2020
    I feel like I'm going to be lonely over here for a few days  :D

Month/Cycle: 16/14/4 (AL#2)
    CD/DPO: 18/3 dpiui
    Timing: Spot on (said with a British accent)
    Typical LP length: Doesn't really matter since I'm on progesterone...
    Testing: Hmmmmm.... good question!  Beta is on 2/7. I may test that morning or the day before, depending on how crazy I am. I usually don't test before the beta but I did last cycle just so I could prepare myself, and it actually helped me control my emotions more when they called me with the negative results. So I may do that again. I also thought about testing the trigger out....and I haven't decided on that yet either.
    R/R: I bought myself a fitbit this weekend! I'm not a big fan of wearing watches or bulky things like that, but it was an amazon deal of the day and it is pretty slim and sleek looking, so I treated myself! I like it a lot, so far! I really like that it tracks my sleep patterns. I've always known I woke up a lot and was restless quite a bit, but it is really eye opening as to how much! I also like that it tells me to get up and keep moving after a certain amount of time. I need reminders like that when I'm at work to just get up from my desk every hour and just do a lap or two around the building.
    CS/Q: not charting!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    *lurking from WTO*
    @kpearse99 I just came here to say In cheering you on from the sidelines!!! Praying to the fertility gods for a successful IUI!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kpearse99 I am here with you! That is awesome that you bought yourself a gift and are loving it. MH got me a samsung active watch for Christmas and I have been loving it. The sleep tracking is one of my favorite features, as well as I can use it to track my caffeine and water intake. Also, yay for IUI! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/3 (I think!)

Timing: -4, -2, -1 (if I am right about when I O'd)

Typical LP length: Unsure!

Testing: WFAF most likely.

R/R: Had a really great weekend, even though it flew by. I finally got up the motivation to take basically everything out of our bathroom, scrub every inch of it and then reorganize everything. It looks so good! It took me almost 4 hours but was so worth it afterwards. I feel very accomplished :) Also, I got a new tire (it was very needed) and got a few new clothing items for work. :)

CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    @krystrist2014 sending all the baby magic your way! I can understand that testing early helped you manage the results better. 

Nothing major on my end. Struggling with wanting to test and being an impatient little brat. 

CD 25 and 12 DPO. My cycles average 26 days now so I think at this point a test would be reliable. I told my H we would wait until CD 30 and trying to stick to that. This week should be plenty busy so hopefully it takes my mind off it. 
    We had a family emergency and my H was out of town so I'm not sure our timing was that good.

I'm not charting this month but BBT is still over what's usually my CL. Though as I said I've been doing it haphazardly so it doesn't really matter.

• Options
    @bserena I did a deep cleaning like that not too long ago. It's a wonderful feeling, indeed!! We are the same DPO :)

@morethanamama You can hold out on testing!! You can do it!! It is so hard though, right??!! 
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    TW:
    I am benched following an ectopic pregnancy earlier this month. So I’m just gonna hope on the dallies based off of where I am in my cycle. Because I miss you guys, and participating in something! 
    END TW

Month/Cycle: 8/8/1 (AL) 

CD/DPO: 19/?

Timing: benched 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: no

R/R: I don’t have much going on today. DH was left on charge of the house over the weekend while I worked and did bridesmaid shopping for a wedding that I’m in later this year. So my house is a mess. I don’t understand why he would take the trash bag out of the can and not take it outside?! 🙄

CS/Q: Is it too weird if I hop back on here? 😭

@kpearse99 I hear a lot of good things about Fitbits! I’m glad you like yours! I also don’t blame you for testing beforehand. I also need extra time to process my emotions before stuff like that! 

@bserena that sounds so nice! I could afford to do that In a few places in my house. 

@morethanamama hope your week goes by quickly. 
  • Options
    *lurking from my temp spot in WTO*

I'm so sorry @photographerwife! I hate seeing you back here, but it's good to have a familiar face. FX this next cycle is smooth sailing for you while you're benched.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @photographerwife I'm glad you're jumping back into the dailies <3  Also.... men!!! Come on!! 
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo thank you. I’m sad to be back here too, but honestly this benched time is giving me some time to get my shi* together. And it’s a little nice not to be stressing about all of the things that are totally beyond my control for a little while. ♥️
  • Options
    *Lurking from WTO* 

@kpearse99 My in laws got me a fitbit smartwatch for Christmas 2018 and I LOVE mine so much. I wear it everyday and I love knowing what my sleep pattern is and how many steps I have done at work and knowing my heart rate etc. I’m glad you treated yourself and are loving it too. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife so sorry you're benched. It's so hard not to stress about things that are out of our control so mega kudos to you for doing it- or at least for trying. I get so worked up about things that haven't even happened yet and that could easily change at anytime, it's a sick cycle.

@kpearse99 I've had a couple of Fitbits before and they are such good devices! I also enjoyed the sleep patterns and the heart rate info. Their app is very well designed I think! I have a Samsung smart watch now and while It's cool I miss the simplicity of the Fitbit
  • Options
    @kpearse99 & @bserena 3DPO for me too! :blush:

@bserena doesn’t it feel so good to have it all organized and clean!? I did a deep clean of the bathrooms this weekend too. I even scoped the drains for hair. *gag*  Now I just need to actually stay on top of scooping our cat litter. 

@photographerwife boo! That’s so gross! I would totally do something petty like put the trash bag on the hood of his car. My hubby always makes a complete MESS out of all of the sinks & counters. i don’t even know how they get so nasty!
  • Options
    @bserena I love organizing! Cleaning, a bit less, but it feels so good when it's done! My mom and I cooked a bunch this weekend so we should do a deep cleaning of the kitchen today🤔
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: Not sure

Testing: 

R/R: I have had a small cold for the last four days and I’m super worried it’s going to affect our chances this month. I’ve actually gone a little obsessed reading stuff online about EVERYTHING the last few days. I spent like two hours yesterday looking at and analyzing people’s charts from a fb group that I’m in. I am googling stuff all over the place and can’t stop. HELP. 

CS/Q:
    FF says I O’d on CD 16, but my two other apps (Premom & Ava) say it was CD17. I don’t know that it really matters too much one way or the other, but do you have a guess? Can you even change the O line in the FF app?

• Options
    I'm happy to hear all of the wonderful reviews on the fitbit!! It really helps to validate that it was a good purchase :) Plus, it's purple...so that makes me extra happy haha

@singing_koala ugh I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well :( I'm not going to be much help in calming your googling desires as I would be doing the same  :D
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    So I swear this afternoon I felt like I was getting my period. I was seriously prepared to see blood as I headed to the restroom. TMI, just a bit of normal discharge, no brown, no blood. Super weird that I got the feeling. I need to calm the F down because this is just the first cycle and this mindset is not going to take me very far!

• Options
    @kpearse99  I'm glad that you treated yourself!  When I had a Fitbit, I also realized that my quality of sleep had room for improvement.  I liked my Fitbit, but I kept forgetting to wear it.  Also, I hope that your IUI is successful!

@bserena I'm glad that you had a great weekend!  Cleaning always makes me feel accomplished too!

@morethanamama  It really isn't that much longer to wait to test until CD 30.  You can do it!  I used to wait to test, but I'm taking a completely different approach this month for work-related reasons (i.e. fear of occupational exposures). 

@photographerwife  I'm glad to see you joining the dailies!

@singing_koala   Stop Googling!  You are going to drive yourself crazy!  But I have always wondered the same thing about colds/illness affecting fertility.  Also, I don't know if you can change the date of O on FF.

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: I plan on testing a crazy amount this cycle, so instead of just seeing one or two BFNs, I'll probably have seven.  Exposures at work are still just making me very nervous about an undetected pregnancy, so a BFP would be absolutely amazing, but a BFN would give me some reassurance when it comes to certain exposures at work.  A BFP would give me a reason to request avoiding certain exposures.

R/R:  During the week, I sometimes feel overwhelmed by the number of posts that occur during the day since I can't access this board during the middle of the day.

CS/Q:  Does anybody else have occupational exposures that may potentially harm a pregnancy?
    Pregnancy Ticker