Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 1/27-2/2

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage, selective termination due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What is your favorite item of clothing or accessory?

Re: TTCAL w/o 1/27-2/2

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. 

MMC Oct '10 followed by a D&C in Dec. '19

How are things going? Great! 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? TTCAL brain suuuuuuucks. I feel like it's a constant waiting game, and I am impatient as f*ck. I know I can't test until Wednesday or Thursday next week at the soonest, but I still bought some FRERs when I was grocery shopping yesterday.

What is going well for you this week? Even though today is Monday, I'm feeling pretty good. Got a good night's rest last night, and this week at work should go smoothly. I'm feeling on top of my game.

R/R? So sad hearing the news about Kobe Bryant yesterday. Regardless of how I feel about his rape accusations in the early 2000s, it's still a father & daughter (and other passengers) who lost their lives, and that's tragic.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope. Waiting to see how this cycle goes before deciding on whether or not we'll push forward with IF testing.

GTKY: What is your favorite item of clothing or accessory? My 7 For All Mankind jeans in New York Dark wash. They are perfection. MH actually calls them my "good ass jeans" lol. I've actually owned two of the exact same pair - the first I bought in 2006, and then I bought my second pair on eBay in 2017 once my first pair got so worn out that they were as thin as paper towels and I could only wear them one time between washings because they would lose their shape.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Missed miscarriage/D&C in Dec 19

Status: WTO? waiting for spotting to stop and to get back in cycle? i feel like i'm in limbo

How are things going? work is insane and high stress for thepast week (and will be this week as well).  however, i think it just makes me overall more productive and i have been super on top of everything at home which is good.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? i actually think i had a few days where i didnt think about TTGP, which is weird, because i think ive literally had pregnancy on my mind every day since my BFP in November.

What is going well for you this week? i am just about over this cough that lingered for over a week!

R/R? super sad about Kobe and duaghter and other passengers.  i think ive had chronic chills since hearing yesterday afternoon.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nothing yet

GTKY: What is your favorite item of clothing or accessory? i dont have a single favorite item, but favorite genre is definitely sweatpants.  i just had to clear out a drawer of my dresser to make room for more because i think DH has bought me almost a dozen pairs since November.  i will only accept comfortable clothing now!!!

• Loading the player...
  • @ttcbabyodo hope you have the fastest two weeks ever!