Health & Exercise

Losing Weight Without Jeopardizing Milk Supply

edited January 2020 in Health & Exercise
I'm stuck. I nurse my little one exclusively and am trying to lose weight but don't want to do anything to jeopardize my milk supply.  I was 30lbs overweight when I became pregnant and gained 20lbs with the pregnancy.  I lost 30 lbs EASY when I started out but have hit a road block. I eat sensibly and exercise 2 hours a day 5 days a week. I do yoga, bike 5 miles, and follow up with strength training each morning.  I've increased intensity but still see no results.  I've been in this routine for almost 5 months now.  Discouraged and looking for advice. 

Answers

• I'm no expert but what's your diet like? I know that a lot of times , even if you're working out a lot, weight loss really depends more on diet plans. Working out is just a supplement to achieving this end goal. And if you are eating well, then maybe you're just gaining muscle and that's why you don't see a difference? Once again I am no expert but that's what I would think. Don't be discouraged though, keep working you got this!
  • I think the best way of losing weight medical weight loss. I love to recommend you https://theveramedicalinstitute.com/wellness/medical-weight-loss.