Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 1/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 1/21

• Options
    NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited January 2020
    @mindyb2019 I'm hoping the results from your ultrasound bring good news about the fibroids. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I'm back on antibiotics for the sinus infection that never ends. WTAF. I caught a cold back in November that turned into a sinus infection by mid November. I'm on round 3 of antibiotics so fingers crossed this time it doesn't mysteriously reappear in a week or two. 

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Month/Cycle: 9

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: 👍

Typical LP length: 🤷‍♀️

Testing: none 

R/R: had a great day at work yesterday. It was busy but fun. I was reminded how much I love my job. 

CS/Q: I’m going to try not to look at it for the next couple weeks and obsess. We’ll see how long that lasts 😋

@NamelessAria I hope you feel better soon and this round of antibiotics work. That sounds awful 😢

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 yay for good news! I work in museums. How about you?
  • Options
    @keeponknittingon Thanks. Museums. That’s cool. That would be a fun and interesting job. I do Recreational Therapy with seniors in a care home. 
  • Options
    Lurking from WTO - @mindyb2019 What wonderful news, my friend!!! I'm so glad the results came back clear and great and that your doctor has no concerns!! <3
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @kpearse99 thanks girly. 😁 I’m so glad too. Yay!