TTC After a Loss

TTCAL wk of 1/20

Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: What do you enjoy doing over winter? 

Do we want to start the wto and tww threads monthly again, or do we just want to use the ttcal weekly boards?

Re: TTCAL wk of 1/20

• Introduce yourself - MC March 2019

2. Status? CD 1

3. R/R: I am still swimming in work and trying to keep my head above water. Nearing a year since my last positive test and feeling a lot of feelings about it. Talked to my gyn and I have an RE appointment for next month. I guess we’ll see what happens...

4.GTKY: What do you enjoy doing over winter? I can’t say I do too many winter activities... but I enjoy a good old fashioned snowball fight... and I enjoy winter adjacent things- hot chocolate, warm sweaters, fires, etc. I’ve always wanted to learn to ice skate, though.

I remember asking a similar question a few months back. But I don’t mind just having the weekly threads for now since there are so few of us. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Status? Tww just poas and negative so expecting af now
    3. R/R: I was really hoping its be a positive month and its not
    4.GTKY: What do you enjoy doing over winter? I am not a big cold weather person. But hot chocolate, soups, and warm foods are probably my favorite part. 

@manillabar I felt the same way at the beginning of the year about being under water. Its a horriblw feeling and every aspect of your life doesnt seem to be going well. Sending you lots of positivity. I have an re appt next month too. I feel like I need a schedule and a timeline, if we don't get pregnant by this month we'll do x if by this month we'll do y. I'm hoping they'll be able to give us that and it starts soon.

I agree about the weekly, thankfully some of the ladies have graduated.
  • Loading the player...
  •  1. MC November 2019
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: I started my second AF post-MC two days ago. It began several days later than I expected, and should be a relief because it means we can start TTC again this cycle, per doctor's orders. But I feel deeply sad and kind of frozen, and the smallest problems are overwhelming (last night, couldn't find my passport. Need it for an I-9 form. We just moved. It's definitely in a box somewhere. Cried and cried about it instead of just...opening boxes and looking for it).
    4. GTKY: I live in a part of Texas that rarely gets snow, so I'm very excited whenever wintry activities are available. I love ice-skating and sledding.

Hugs to all.
  • 1. Introduce yourself: MMC Oct. '19 followed by a D&C in Dec. '19
    2. Status? WTO (CD11)
    3. R/R: Rave - Yay for FW! I had almost forgotten about the pre-O confidence boost. My skin is looking good and I'm sleeping well, despite having a chest cold. Rant - TTCAL brain sucks. It feels all-consuming, which is making this whole WTO thing feel like it's taking forever. I just know the TWW will be even worse.
    4.GTKY: What do you enjoy doing over winter? I used to be a big-time snowboarder back in the day, and really enjoyed it because it was something physical I could do in the colder months (as a runner, I hate being stuck with going on the treadmill), but now that I'm older, I much like @ma@manillabar said, like doing winter-adjacent stuff like cozying up by the fireplace and watching "Little Women" while sipping hot cocoa or tea. Or reading a book snuggled up with my doggos.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• 1. Introduce yourself: MMC Feb 19 (10W), MC June 19 (10W) Both D&C
    2. Status? TWW 
    3. R/R: I have the January Blah's. Don't feel bad and don't feel good - just blah. On a positive, I'm getting hair extensions on Friday which I've always wanted to do.
    4.GTKY: What do you enjoy doing over winter? Hiding from the cold. Truly, I don't like winter and I don't like cold weather. We may go for a ski weekend but it remains to be seen - everything we plan on always has a "what if" contingency in case of a BFP.
  • @katepercy gotta love the emotions that will hit randomly. Yay for being able to ttc this cycle

@ttcbabyodo ttc is really consuming no matter what part of the cycle it is. Especially in the tww, every symptom you think is this it 

@laurenmicheley I hope your hair extensions come out awesome. I've been debating getting a perm. I love curly hair and normally have straight or wavy hair. I havent gotten the courage to get one yet
  • edited January 2020
    @ble1 There is a process called The American Wave which is a perm that lasts around 3 months. My good friend is thinking about getting it done (which is the only reason why I know anything about it since my hair is wavy-curly). Might be a good option for you since it's not quite so permanent as a perm.

@ttcbabyodo I feel you. TTCAL brain is the worst and every TWW I am convinced I'll get a BFP. 

*Edited for typos :-x