Baby Names
Options

Baby Name help.

Finally got my BFP! This is my second child after 7 years. I am due sometime between the end of August and beginning of September 😍. 

My daughters name is Lilliana Drew. 

Our last name is King. And our girl name is set and stone as Evelina Rayne King. It’s Italian and it means “wished for child” ❤️ 

As far as big names go, we have not one name that really sticks to me, our ideas have been 

-Jameson Keith 
-Apollo Theodore 
-Bennett Asher 

I cant seem to find anything I totally am falling in love with. I know it’s early but these are things I like to set in stone ahead of time lol 

Re: Baby Name help.

• Options
    Benjamin
    James (not a fan of Jameson unless your DHs name is James)
    Elijah/Eli
    Evan (kind of has the same feel as your girls name)
    Grant
    Landon
    Leo
    Maxwell
    Nathaniel
    Philip
    Ryan
    Trenton
    Alexander/Alex
    Jack
    Roman
    Shane
    William
    Adler
    Lucas/Luke
  • Options
    James Theodore
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not a huge fan of your first names for a boy. I love James and Theodore! Keith is a little refreshing. Bennett, Asher and Apollo are styles that are trending and for that reason, they seem to "not grow up" with the boy.
    James
    Theodore
    Thomas
    Oscar
    Hubert

• Options
    I also prefer James to Jameson. I like Bennett best from your list.
  • Options
    I prefer unique names to ones that are used over and over for hundreds of years. I think Apollo is kind of cool, and I like that Jameson is different than all the James' out there, but at the same time it makes me think of liquor! Whatever YOU love - go with that :)
  • Options
    DS is Theodore so I'm a big fan of that name but not sure I like it with Apollo. Out of your list Bennett Asher gets my vote. I do like Apollo but I think I prefer a one syllable name with it. Apollo James would be my rec.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker