July 2020 Moms

GTKY - Furbabies!

If you've got em, tell us about/show us your pets!  

(I'll add mine later, when I can get to my phone to post a pic!)

Re: GTKY - Furbabies!

• Loading the player...
  • Love all of these and I can finally use a spoiler box lol so here is mine. Bruiser is 13 and not doing well. He could use a bath and a haircut but with his paw the way it is, we haven’t been able to. We also have a cat named Izzy (I love her colors! She’s a tortoiseshell cat) and a hamster but I won’t post the hamster lol 

• Yay for fur babies! We have 2 rescue mutts, Ruby (5 this month) and Hazel (3). We got them both from a Labrador rescue, but neither look anything like a lab 😂. We did the DNA panels on them and Ruby is a good ole mutt with a bunch of random breeds. Hazel is half Doberman, mostly Lab, and a sprinkling of Chow Chow. Ruby is our first baby and we got Hazel a year after her. Hazel is a very high stress dog, yet she is the most patient with our son, who likes to sit right next to her on the dog bed. Ruby is the worlds sweetest dog and loves every human out there, except for her human brother 😂. 

• @hbird0723

Come on... show us the hamster too :lol: 
  • @mayisch I was going to say the same thing!  :D

@hbird0723 let's see the hamster! 
  • @hbird0723 finally we get to know Mr Doodles... such a cutie... thanks for sharing :wink: