July 2020 Moms

AMA Mom Check in Jan

edited January 2020 in July 2020 Moms
I dont really know what to ask so Im just borrowing from other threads as I see fit

EDD/Weeks + Days:

Age if you want to share:

Symptoms or Issues:

Upcoming appointments or scans:

Do you know the gender already or will you because of early blood work:

Re: AMA Mom Check in Jan

• edited January 2020
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 12 weeks 6 days, July 18

Age if you want to share: 38

Symptoms or Issues:  Just the usual and nothing major to report

Upcoming appointments or scans:  I just had my NT scan on Tuesday and met with the MFM so my next appointment is on the 22nd with my regular doctor.  I scheduled my 20 week anatomy scan too for the 28th

Do you know the gender already or will you because of early blood work:  Its a boy.  I finally got the NIPT blood work results back after an arduous 3 week wait.  So far everything is coming back low risk and normal.  The NT scan said the fold was like 1.2 so well below the 3 for concern.  So far so good.  
  • rachelredheadrachelredhead member
    edited January 2020

EDD/Weeks + Days: July 11/13w6

Symptoms or Issues: my booty is achy! 😂 Doctor this morning said likely constipation/stretching related but just a weird feeling.

Upcoming appointments or scans: Had NT on Tuesday and all was well, next OB on Feb 7

Do you know the gender already or will you because of early blood work: Boy!

As a FTM and AMA I had this expectation that my OB office would be doing tons of appts, scans, check ups, that everyone would be super concerned because I’m old. But I’ve felt like my OB has been really positive and helped me feel like despite being 39, that my body is doing what it needs to and we have no reason to believe that it won’t continue to do so. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: starting week 16, 7/1

Age if you want to share: 42

Symptoms or Issues: mostly headaches and congestion, nose bleeds have been a problem but slowed last 2 days

Upcoming appointments or scans: 1/13 2nd OB appt, no scan until week 20 now

Do you know the gender already or will you because of early blood work: girl known from NIPT
  • EDD/Weeks + Days:
     13 weeks today

Age if you want to share:
     36, will be 37 when I deliver

Symptoms or Issues:
    pure exhaustion and pain in my right hip to the point that at times I can barely walk. I think it’s round ligament pain already starting. Tylenol helps it. 

Upcoming appointments or scans:
    My next appointment is 2/7. I had gestational diabetes with my 4 year old so I have to do the glucose test early at this upcoming 16 week appointment. 

Do you know the gender already or will you because of early blood work:
    Impatiently awaiting the call with the results. We had the blood drawn a week ago at our 12 week appointment. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 7/7 14+3 (They won't let me go past 39 weeks as I had a ten pound baby and extra fluid last time.)

Age if you want to share: 42

Symptoms or Issues: None of note. I have been feeling flutters since 11 weeks--feels like little bubbles popping. This happened with my second baby, too. For my first, flutters started at 17 weeks. 

Upcoming appointments or scans: We have the anatomy scan and some additional bloodwork to screen for spina bifida in mid-February. My thyroid has been under control for several weeks now, thankfully. 

Do you know the gender already or will you because of early blood work: Girl from NIPT
    MMC 02/16/12
    DS1 05/03/13
    Natural MC 10/01/14
    DD1 01/08/16
  • @rachelredhead I've been AMA three times and each time they treat me pretty much like my younger momma friends. The only time I had extra ultrasounds was after we found extra fluid in my daughter's kidneys. Then I got weekly ultrasounds. Best of luck. 
    MMC 02/16/12
    DS1 05/03/13
    Natural MC 10/01/14
    DD1 01/08/16