All Group Ticker Change-Jan 13th

EDD/weeks+days:

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born?

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
EDD: 5/16/18
DD born 5/10/18
Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
EDD: 6/12/20

Re: All Group Ticker Change-Jan 13th

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 15/ 18W0D

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out this Friday 

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke 

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan friday 

How are you feeling? EXHAUSTED

Raves/Rants: Raves: Momma got her kidney Friday and I am still in shock. My toddler is the best. She knows I have had back pain lately. Daddy normally tucks her in but worked late last night and she said" mommy you dont need to tuck me in I know your back hurts just give me my goodnight kiss" 

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? The sibling bonding :) oh and hopefully the back pain disappears 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 17w1d, 6/21

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan on 1/28, OB on 1/31

How are you feeling? Pretty good. I'm still so tired, where is this second tri energy? Or does that not exist when you have a 5 yr old lol

Raves/Rants: Started clearing out the room that will be her nursery this weekend. Hoping to pick out paint colors and really get started on it over the next few weeks! 

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born?
    For one thing, after such a long journey to this baby, I am just so looking forward to actually having her. It still feels surreal. But also seeing my son with her. He's waited a long time to be a big brother and is very excited for her. He calls her his baby. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 17wks 6/22

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue "Luke Abram"

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: February 3rd for anatomy scan and OB visit

How are you feeling? Good. The chiropractor has changed my life!  

Raves/Rants: 1. Chiropractors are AWESOME!! 2. Our house plans are at the architect being drawn. 3. I've been so on the ball at work today that I've been able to contact banks about financing on between seeing patients!!!

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Baby snuggles!!!!!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 6/23

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan, but I still have to schedule it.

How are you feeling? Really good.  Loving the second tri!

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born?  The older two meeting him.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 19 / 17+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink (Bailey Grace)

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments: Next Monday for my anatomy scan and follow-up with my OB immediately after. I’m so relieved my scan and appointment are back-to-back. I feel for you ladies that have to wait days for the results from your scan. 

How are you feeling? I feel great! I’ve started walking on our treadmill a few times a week, and it feels good to have a little “me time” where I can watch some trash TV without my son or husband needing something from me. 

Raves/Rants: I’m starting to go into nesting mode already and want get the nursery together, but my mom is moving into that room next weekend. She’ll be out by the time baby girl is a few months old and ready to use the nursery, but I’m a little bummed I can’t start planning and decorating sooner. On the bright side, I’m very close with my mom and excited she’ll get to spend so much time with my son and the new baby once she’s here. 

Questions: My husband and I are trying to save money and so we’ve given up eating out for lunch. Consequently, I’m not getting as many calories as I was (let’s be real here...I was eating junk!) and I’ve lost a couple of pounds. I’m now up 3 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight (127) and I’m worried I’ll catch flack from my doctor for not gaining enough since my last pregnancy ended up with an IUGR diagnosis. What can you ladies recommend for snacks and sack lunches that will keep me gaining (healthy) weight?

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? I can’t wait to see my son with his baby sister. And maternity leave. I loved every second of maternity leave the last go-round!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 17+6 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: I think finding out. Jan. 27! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Croissant today 

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday for 18w check 

How are you feeling? Most days the fog has lifted. My hips still hurt, but I did a prenatal yoga workout this morning and I’m hoping if I can keep that up it will help. 

Raves/Rants: we sold our house! Closing in a couple weeks then starting to move. Should line up quite nicely with my nesting phase so I’m excited. 

Questions: anyone have a peloton? I’ve been campaigning for months to DH to get one and in our new house we will finally have the space. 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Snuggles!!! This is 99.9% my last baby, so I’m going to soak in every second. I had a rough postpartum period with DS and feel like I missed out on some bonding time because of some PPA/breastfeeding issues and I’m hoping to be more relaxed and have a “this too shall pass” mindset this time around. 
  • Options
    @Kjack85- I haven’t had that problem before but I’d think you’d want to snack on healthy fats like peanut butter + apple, baby bel cheese, avocado on toast etc. You could also look at making oat bars/ “healthy” cookies. Good luck!

EDD/weeks+days: June 13 (5 months from today!!) 18 weeks 2 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out on the 24th

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke (random!!)

Upcoming appointments: midwife appt and scan on the 24th.

How are you feeling? Pretty good! I’ve got over my jet lag for the most part and besides some round ligament pain feel fine. 

Raves/Rants: DD did really well on our vacation and it means I was actually able to relax. Really hoping 3’s are a good year for her tantrum wise (she’s put us through it!). Also I thiinnnkkk I’m feeling the baby move but can’t wait till I have distinct kicks! 

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Cuddles and I really hope breastfeeding goes as well as it did with DD. Though the beginning was tough I ended up really loving it! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hayhay2501 your suggestions all sound delicious and easy to keep on hand at work. Thank you!!
  • Options
    @Kjack86 I echo @hayhay2501 suggestion of healthy fats. Also maybe protein bars, pita and hummus, full fat yogurt or cottage cheese, cheese and crackers? I do not have this problem but also still am needing to eat every couple hours or else I get nauseous so try to find semi-healthy snacks to bring to work. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 19+2, 6/6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Upcoming appointments: Scan and doc on the 22, midwife on the 24. 

How are you feeling? Busted up pelvis pain. Heartburn. Beyond frazzled with my other two...

Raves/Rants: Raves-uh...Girl Scout cookies?? That's all I've got there. Having a really hard week. Rants-too many. But constant chaos and screaming children this week has left me stressed, crying, puking, not good.

Questions: Idk. Nothing that can get answered. I need my 16 month old to start finding ways to communicate so she's not throwing a tantrum for hours per day over things like meals and baths. And how to get my 3.5 year old to stop pushing every single boundary all day every day.

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Not ever being pregnant again? It's amazing and super special, but it really hurts me. I hate trying to parent when being sick and partially crippled, for months. Both my other two also screamed most parts of most days for 4-6 months straight...so while I do love tiny baby snuggles, it's overlaid with a very tainted cloud of memories of so much stress and screaming and unhappy babies.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kjack86 All of the other suggestions sound great! I have been snacking on almonds. I especially love the roasted 50% salt ones at Trader Joe’s. I also like whole grain crackers with cheese. 

@pourmeanothermocktail I feel your pain with the tantrums. My 17 month old has no words and instead screeches when he wants something. We have had some success with sign language but still a lot of screaming. 
    EDD/weeks+days: June 25th, 16+4 

Baby is the size of a(n): can of pop (but says soda but I grew up in the Midwest and prefer to say pop :)

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan on the 23rd

How are you feeling? Much better. Bronchitis is mostly gone and so is the nausea. 

Raves/Rants: Rave- I have not needed my nausea medicine in three days! Rant- My favorite maternity jeans ripped. Super sad. I also did not want to spend money on new ones. 

Questions: None that I can think of. 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Seeing my older sons interact with the baby, especially my four year-old. He super excited and talks to the baby every day. 
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail I'm with you on the girl scout cookies I might have ordered 3 boxes today...:😁😁😁
    Also look into Baby signing time. They have videos on youtube and that plus doing signs everytime we said something there was a sign for decreased DS tantrums so much at that age also it's really cute :) . The main ones we did were food, drink, more, milk, momma, daddy but th here are tons.  I plan to start earlier with this one to hopefully avoid even more tantrums.  
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 18w 4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue!

Baby is the size of a(n):  sweet potato

Upcoming appointments: This Friday for the anatomy scan (both excited and nervous!)

How are you feeling? Pretty tired with headaches due to bad insomnia.

Raves/Rants: I'm having a very hard time managing my insomnia without prescription medications and am frustrated with my doctor's treatment of the issue (none are safe, take benadryl... which doesn't work). In general I feel that the mother's health is often disregarded in favor of a pure/unmedicated pregnancy. I'm so out of it many days, it's leading to migraines and I worry that it's not healthy for the baby. Anyway, I posted a lengthy rant under "symptoms" thread so I won't repeat here. Would love to hear what/if any experience any of you ladies have had with taking as-needed prescription anti-anxiety/sleeps aid in pregnancy!

Questions: None

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? My hubby being a daddy. :) He's dreamed of having children much much more than I ever did and loves babies to no end. I'm so excited to see him interacting with his own.
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail I'm with you on the girl scout cookies I might have ordered 3 boxes today...:😁😁😁
    Also look into Baby signing time. They have videos on youtube and that plus doing signs everytime we said something there was a sign for decreased DS tantrums so much at that age also it's really cute :) . The main ones we did were food, drink, more, milk, momma, daddy but th here are tons.  I plan to start earlier with this one to hopefully avoid even more tantrums.  
    We've been working on signs for months, and she's only picked up one. Which she doesn't use correctly sometimes. Our son had 10-12 by now, but she's just not into it.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 16+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado and/or newborn hat

Upcoming appointments: OB, dietician next week, anatomy scan on the 30th

How are you feeling? Tired and achey but better than 1st tri

Raves/Rants: 10% done (based on my due date) with GD management! It's a BS tiny milestone, but it makes me feel like I'm actually going to get out of this someday. So far so good, except taking insulin for my fastings.  I've also walked 3+ miles a day for weeks, so maybe that will help me with pp recovery.

Holy nesting, batman! I couldn't have cared less last time about getting ready for baby until maybe 32 weeks, but I've already started purging closets in preparation for turning our guest room (aka the world's largest junk drawer; thanks DH!) into DS1's temporary big boy room until these boys are old enough/sleep well enough to share. I had a full on meltdown over the weekend about how I wasn't going to get it all done in time (with 5+ months to go). 

I started doing some consulting work last week and it's nice to get paid again! (And build my resume.) GD management takes too much out of my time/energy for me to look for a new full time position right now, so this is going to pay medical bills (some) and daycare (most) while I'm building this baby. 

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? -- Family time. DH has banked about 8 weeks of PTO, plus gets two paid leave from his company as parental leave, plus PFL from the state, so we should be able to put together a solid 3-4 months of leave for him without stretching our finances to the breaking point. It was huge to have him get time with DS1 to bond and really settle into his own as a parent. I'm so glad we'll be able to make that work for our family this time, too. <3 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    EDD/weeks+days: 17+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n): Folded Pair of Sunglasses

Upcoming appointments: Just had one yesterday - next up anatomy scan @ 20 and check up @ 22

How are you feeling? Tired, Back is usually sore so I'm not sleeping well

Raves/Rants: Maternity clothes are comfy!  It's like my belly just popped out in a couple of days and since the team I'm working with figured it out already I had no shame in switching to the couple items I packed for today and I was sooo much more comfortable. 

Questions: Any full-time working moms created a plan for maternity leave yet?  I accumulate PTO hours as I work so I have a rough plan for right now but I've never been through it so not sure how it works entirely.  Current plan is to be off on FMLA-Sick from birth until doctor release (she has said 6-8 weeks) then use FMLA-Annual Leave (essentially Vacation time) for another 2-4 weeks full-time leave then switch to taking a day or two a week until my 12 weeks are used up.  I do have the ability to work from home some so my goal is to only be commuting 3 days a week until babe is 16-20 weeks.  

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Baby snuggles and milestones - just think it's cool to watch them as they realize there is a big world around them 

@lizanet - what a precious toddler, good job parenting that one!
    @kjack86 - I've been hard core snacking on trail mix lately and you can mix your own to suite your tastes.  Pumpkin seeds, edamame, nuts, chocolate chips, pb chips, yogurt drops, etc.

Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    BFP 10/12/2019, estimated 6 weeks
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Options
    @horsesmeetbaby I’ll do what I did last time, I got 8 weeks paid at 60% (c section, vaginal delivery is 6 weeks) and had enough pto to cover the other 40%. I likely won’t take any days off from now until baby is here so will have enough saved to do that again. Then I took an additional 4 weeks through fmla. That is unpaid but I had enough pto left over to cover about half of it. My work makes you drain your pto regardless of whether you want to or not. I have a spot saved at daycare for mid-September. 
  • Options
    Thanks @chaos-and-coffee - We can use our pto while on FMLA leave and I will be able to collect some short term disability.  I'm a little worried about the pay gap, but pretty sure I will be able to keep it covered.  I know people have been out for up to 6 months, but I think once I do 12 weeks of FMLA with my leave it has to go to unpaid days.  It also might work out since it's a rolling 12 months that I gain more FMLA time to use while I'm out since my 12 months started with my first appointment in October. 
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Options
    @horsesmeetbaby I’ll only have 4-5 weeks of accrued leave that I can use, so I plan on using all of that and then taking unpaid leave for a few more weeks. My husband and I have started a savings plan to ensure we can get by without one or two of my paychecks. I did see that they passed a new law that allows new parents to take a modest ($5-10K) withdrawal from their 401K penalty-free, but I’m hoping to avoid this since the market is doing so well right now. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 19 weeks 5 days Due June 4th 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): bowl of cereal or a four toed hedgehog

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan Thursday! And then phone appointment to go over it on Tuesday. 

How are you feeling? Blah. I'm tired. My heartburn is out of control. My hips are not great but I'm hoping to get into my chiropractor tomorrow. 

Raves/Rants: Dh was out of town all of last week. He was out of town yesterday and will be in Texas the rest of this week, be home for the weekend, and then back to Texas next week. Im just tired and am going to be making sure that I get some extra rest while he is home this weekend. 

My heartburn is out of control. I talked to my midwife today and I'm going to try Paypa enzyme and then if that doesn't work I'm going on zantac. I need to be able to eat, which is a struggle right now. Even water is causing heartburn. 

Questions:  Anyone have experience with Paypa enzymes? Did they work for you? 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Seeing L with him 💙 I absolutely cannot wait to see their brother relationship form. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @ErikandAfton I’ve never taken it but am interested to hear if it works for you because my acid reflux is already getting bad and popping tums every night isn’t really helping. Do you get it over the counter? 
  • Options
    @horsesmeetbaby figuring out leave was my main reason to tell at work so I could talk to HR about it and be sure I wouldn't be outted lol. My situation is a little weird cause I work from home in CT, my company, boss and most co-workers are located in MA, but my technical office I could report to if I was going to commute would be in NY. So I wasn't sure what states FMLA it would follow as all are currently different.

My company actually has a maternity leave policy, for 12 weeks paid which is pretty good for the US. But I found out recently that I get to follow CT's FMLA laws which would give me an extra 4 weeks unpaid on top of the 12 my company gives me. So my plan is to save now so I can afford a month unpaid and get 16 weeks total home with the baby. So much better than what I had with DS, only had 6 weeks at 60% pay, then used 2 weeks of PTO, and was going to use 4 weeks unpaid to get me to the 12 of fmla, but we couldnt afford it so I went back at 10 weeks. At the time I was at a different job and commuting.

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @horsesmeetbaby - my return to work plan is a little odd.

I work FT and my husband is a SAHD (we homeschool our older two).  My plan is to go on STD June 1st (you can do up to 4 weeks disability before) and then the 6 weeks after.  My director is going to Africa for 3 weeks in August so I'm going to return after the 6 weeks to run the department but work from home...maybe going in one day a week (my office is 65 miles away) to touch base with my team.  When she gets back I'm taking FMLA, but only 6 weeks of it because CA pays an additional 6 weeks "bonding time" during FMLA.  That will get me to around October at which point I'll return full time and my director and I have talked about me being 100% from home until the baby is a year.  Then in the office a couple days a week.  I have complete ability to work from home (I am today) and really appreciate her working with me like this.
  • Options
    @ErikandAfton Papaya enzyme has helped my heartburn when I take it, but note that the enzyme is harvested from unripe fruit, and can cause contractions in some people. I am one of them. I do believe they contributed to my pre-mature delivery of my oldest. For  many people, no issue, but for me they were triggering my constant contractions.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all for giving your input on leave! 

For those of you with acid reflux - There is a CVS OTC med, I believe it's called stomach sooth or stomach relief and its main ingredient is caraway seed I believe.  It worked well for me as an alternative to omeprazole, but you did taste it all day when you burpmed so may not be the best for those of you that are also still smell or taste sensitive. 
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • Options
    @horsesmeetbaby thank you! I try but shes honestly just such a sweet loving child that it comes easy for her. 
  • Options
    @ErikandAfton papaya enzymes work very well for my reflux. My midwife also told me about a different digestive enzyme that I was going to try but I’ll have to check on the name.
    Also are you in Texas?!
  • Options
    A little late to this party but joining now!

EDD/weeks+days: June 5th; 19+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango (apparently)

Upcoming appointments: A/S on Monday!

How are you feeling? Pretty good now that all my gallbladder stuff is behind me. I’m able to eat again and I’m healing well.

Raves/Rants: DH & I got to get away this weekend! Met up with his dad and siblings/their spouses in Vegas. Had a great time. So glad we got the opportunity to get away together before this baby arrives.

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Finding out if I have a son or daughter and all the baby snuggles 💛
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail Thank you for the info! I saw that in your birth story so I appreciate you sharing more. 

@lynkat Thank you! And no we are in Northern California. The person who had Texas quit so since Dh wasnt scheduled in his region they sent him there. It's super frustrating because it's always last minute. 

And for anyother heartburn suffers Gelusil works well for me. It's hard to find, CVS sometimes has it but I order it from Amazon.  My OB recommended it my last pregnancy. And it works great it's just I'm getting heartburn from water at this point so I figured it was time to try something else and if that doesn't help my midwife is putting me on zantac. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kerco925kerco925 member
    edited January 2020
    EDD/weeks+days: May 31/ 20+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana

Upcoming appointments: A few at the end of the month 

How are you feeling? Energy level has been so much better this week.  

Raves/Rants: DH has been away for work so much the last few weeks.  I am so happy that my energy is back, because its a struggle to do all the things when I am so tired. 

Questions:  None

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born?  I cant wait for DD to meet him. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days:.  6/7, 19+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: green

Baby is the size of a(n): a dollar bill 

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan on Monday! 

How are you feeling? Good! My anxiety isn't as bad as my last pregnancy (thank you Zoloft!), but it is starting to flare up with my upcoming ultrasound.  

Raves/Rants: rave: I've been potty training DD (age 2.5), and it's going way better than I expected! She's severely speech delayed so I was unsure how it would go, but I took her lead and she's doing so great! 
    Rant: DH has a stomach bug, so he's down for the count.  I swear he better not get me or the kids sick 😂

Questions:  none

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born?  DS has been so sweet and has all these plans for the baby (sharing stuffed animals, he told me he wants to learn to read so he can read stories to baby), so I'm looking forward to seeing him with the actual baby.  Also looking forward to nursing.  I loved it so much with DD and can't wait for those bonding moments ❤️

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 3 - 20 weeks today.  Halfway there  :o

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Team blue for the third time

Baby is the size of a(n): troll doll

Upcoming appointments: In 2 weeks for a repeat u/s.  They couldn't get all the measurements the first time.  My 20 week checkup was on Monday.

How are you feeling? I get bouts of tiredness which is annoying.  Ain't nobody got time for that, especially when working full time.  I fully enjoyed my daily naps over the holiday break.

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? Seeing his brothers interact and love on him :)  They are so excited to meet their baby brother!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks +days: June 11, 19 weeks

Team: pink!

Baby is the size of: a mango

Upcoming appointments: Jan 27 anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling like a lot of these 2nd trimester perks are rumors lol. I have no increased energy, no increased libido, no glowing skin (I am covered in pimples like I’m a teenager again). The nausea is gone though, so that’s a plus. 

Raves/rants: I think I got my rant out above. I am starting to feel flutters I think and that’s amazing

GTKY: I’m most looking forward to the snuggles and watching her grow and change. I feel like I’ve been waiting to be a mom for so long, and I can’t wait.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 9th 19 w 2 d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan Wednesday and regular appointment Thursday 

How are you feeling? Really good!

Raves/Rants: It's been so fast I can't believe I'm about half way there already. 

Questions: none

GTKY-What are you most looking forward to once your Little One is born? My kids are so excited so it'll be very fun to see them with her. I was just about to start looking for a new horse when I found out I was pregnant so I'm also excited to get back to that.

BabyFruit Ticker