Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 1/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Wednesday 1/15

• Options

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: Good

Typical LP length:12-14 

Testing: Nope

R/R: I'm feeling very accomplished right now - we got back to keto this week, AND I went to the gym last night! So I'm basically a health goddess rn. :D 

I'm just chilling here in TWW, basically just waiting to start my spotting so I can start BCP! I figured out last night that if all of my calculations are correct, I have about 7 more potential running days before I start stims, so the countdown is on! I'm going to enjoy the heck out of each run! No worrying about pace, just feeling my music and the experience. 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 yay for feeling like a health goodess! I did let’s for about a 5 month stint last year and although I loved the benefits I just didn’t find it realistic to maintain so good luck to you it is hard to do! 

Month/Cycle: 6/3

CD/DPO: 61/?

Timing: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: BRN on CD 40 WFAF

R/R: 

I am on CD 61 just chilling here for god knows how long. I wish I would just bleed already. My naturopath wants to give me another 6-8 weeks and if nothing happens she’s going to put me  n Berberine (natural form of metformin) and a heavy duty anti androgen. I am still waiting 6-9 months before I see an OBGYN too so fml. I honestly think I’ll just be one of those people who need clomid or letrozole and I’m trying to come to terms with that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 35/18

Timing: good if I actually O'd when I had EWCM

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: BFN

R/R: I'm starting to think I didn't actually O. I got my IUD out which I know can affect your cycle but I'm frustrated because I could feel ovulation when I had my IUD in and now that it's out my ovaries are just like:

CS/Q: None

@mvt2003 MH did keto for a month and he did really great on it. I don't think I could do it. I have been tracking my calories for 2 days! On a roll! 

@tryingktogku I feel bad about complaining about CD 35 when you are on 61. I so wish you could get into an OB sooner! It's so frustrating when you think even if AF started today it would still be at least a month-ish before I could get that BFP! At least I will be able to have some wine after my dry January ends before I could possibly be KU. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    I'm just here to say that @krash_ that gif has me ROLLING 🤣🤣
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @mvt2003 yes girl! You are killing it! I have been trying to do intermittent fasting but I totally caved last night and had some ice cream (not a lot just a couple of bites but still...) at like 10pm. And I haven't been to the gym in ages. So successfully being keto and going to gym is goals for me right now. 

@tryingktogku I have never heard of berberine. I need to look into that. Sending you period vibes. Come on AF let's go!

@krash_ ugh yeah it sounds like you have the wrong O day since its 18DPO and BFN. It's annoying that your body was doing its job with the IUD and now it isn't being cooperative. Also I'm loving your gif.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -1, O

Testing: I would ideally like to WFAF. Patience has never been one of my virtues though so I'll probably cave early.

R/R: Guys. I need to vent about this nonsense. The plumber the city recommended to deal with the water leak situation still hasn't gotten back to us to schedule a time to come out. I was talking with my husband (who insisted on handling this) about it. During the conversation he said, and I quote, "yeah the plumber won't ever get back to me. It's so annoying. Like WTF it has been over a week. To be fair he does always answer when I call or call back promptly but I have been texting him for a week without a reply." And I almost lost my shit. This whole time he has been TEXTING? The guy always calls back if you call and you know that but instead you're TEXTING? How can someone who is generally so smart be so incredibly dumb? If my husband hasn't called the guy by Friday I'm going to have to insist that my husband pass the contact info to me and let me handle this because WTF.

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @NamelessAria WTF!?! What if it's not a cell phone and it's like his office? Call the man!
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @NamelessAria can’t live without them can’t life with them #men lol 

@krash_ if this your first cycle after your withdraw bleed from having the IUD out?

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/1(AL)

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Nope

R/R: Ughh... the weather here sucks big time! It’s been snowing since Monday and it snowed again a big dump all last night and now it’s snowing again. Its supposed to snow all night again and into the early morning. The only positive about it is that my boss told me to go home 2 hours early today from work yay and we all got free food today for lunch for the snow day 😁 Not sure if we are all going into work tomorrow but we will see how bad it is when I wake up. Also, I just did a new software update on my iPad and now this bump app looks totally different and is weird so it’s really confusing me. I don’t like it or get it. Damn update 😆 

CS/Q: None 

@mvt2003  Yay to being a health goddess lol.. man I really need to get my butt back in gear and go to the gym too. I’ve been slacking.

@tryingktogku Come on AF arrive already. So sorry you have been waiting for a while. I know that feeling all too well. It’s aggravating. FX she comes soon. 

@NamelessAria wow that plumber sounds horrible! So sorry it’s been such a struggle to get ahold of him. Why won’t your hubby just call him instead of texting?? Men I tell ya lol 

@krash_OMG your Gif had me laughing so much 😂🤣