Trouble TTC

TTTC Check-In 1-6-20

Happy First Monday of 2020!

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. 

QOTW: (besides getting pregnant/being a mom) What is something new you hope to try in 2020? Why?

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: ovulation dysfunction Rx: IUI, clomid, trigger shot

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

@abarr723 —DX: Possible PCOS, Rx

Re: TTTC Check-In 1-6-20

• Morning ladies!

QOTW: (besides getting pregnant/being a mom) What is something new you hope to try in 2020? Why?
    I hope to get in better shape. For years I basically have not worked out. I did some yoga on Sunday and I hope that can be the start of both a better body, but also mind!

My biopsy was FINALLY yesterday! Hurts like hell but the pain goes away pretty quickly. There was a little spotting after and mild cramping. I'm on provera for 6 days to induce a period. Then I'm off for a cycle before we begin the FET cycle. So we're probably looking at a late March/ Early April transfer date.

Hope everyone else is doing well ❤️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 glad you got the biopsy over with, sorry about the pain. 

AFM just in wait mode...technically a TWW but the odds of a positive are so low I’m really just waiting for AF. 

QOTW:  Similar to @inthewoods23 I want to try running. I’ve done other exercise in the past but always swore I hated running, but several friends run 10k etc and they are in such great shape. I’m hoping to train for and do a 5k in the spring. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 yay! I hope the biopsy went smoothly! Fingers crossed all is well!!

@QOTW: I’m actually not sure what I want to try! Maybe to make it through a whole year sticking to my gym routine, I usually crap out around June and then complain how I’m gaining weight the rest of the year. 

Update: had some spotting tonight, which is usually an indication AF will come the next day. Hopefully she does that way I can begin all my testing!! 😬 
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• @QOTW: my goal this year is to focus on myself and mental health! This process has been stressful and emotional, and my mind goes down the rabbit hole frequently. Because of this, I’ve actually started seeing a therapist to help me work through this process. I love my husband, but he doesn’t get the hurt and sadness every time AF comes. He also doesn’t like to talk about it because I do blame myself for all of these issues were having while ttc (I know I’m not to blame, but still blame myself). I go for my HSG next week so we’ll start to get some answers, but I’m happy I’ve taken a step to help myself mentally this year as we dive deep into this journey. 
  • @QOTW: My goal for this year is to try to be more positive. 2019 was a difficult year for me. I was laid off last May and then started this physically and emotionally draining infertility process. I did just get a new job that I start in a few weeks, so I am hoping that is a good omen for my year to come. 

We did our first IUI procedure before Christmas. I got a BFN on New Year's Day and AF came on the 3rd. So I started back on the Femara and go for my first US this week. My DH did he semen analysis and counts came back good but his morphology wasn't great. He started taking some vitamins they recommended for him. Has anyone had experiences with this? They nurses didn't seem to have a ton of concerns about this, but everything I read makes me worry.

• @zimmie0818 we had a similar SA. Count and motility were okay (although not far into the normal range). Morphology was 1%. We did IUIs first but still nothing after 3.

But! On the plus side with that, post-sperm wash we only had 3.4 and 3.7 million sperm for the IUI, but for the 3rd IUI we had 17 million sperm! And progression motility was better than the previous 2. You have to give the vitamins 3 months before you'll see the improvement. His count didn't improve (he usually had about 60-75 million pre-wash), but his motility definitely did.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yes, count and motility we’re both good. And morphology was 1% for us as well. We fortunately did have 20 million post-wash for our IUI but still no success. I know the vitamins will take 3 months for improvements but that just makes my heart heavy knowing it will take that much longer for the odds to be in our favor. 

Next round of IUI will be end of this week.