Trouble TTC
Options

New member here!

Hello all, introducing myself (loss mentioned)

I am 33 years old and my hubby and I have been ttc for 15 months. Last June we had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and it was very emotionally difficult for us. We spoke with a fertility doctor and at first opted for progesterone support to extend my luteal phase but after several months of that without success we went back for full testing. Hubby’s tests came back fine but I am showing low AMH at 0.3 and high FSH at 9.2. I’m getting an HSG next cycle. Based on the research I’ve done this indicates a low ovarian reserve and limited success with trying to conceive including with ART. It was very hard to get this news last week. Nice to meet you all and hope you are doing okay

Re: New member here!

• Options
    hello! so sorry that you have to be here, but very glad to have you. I have found it to be very helpful chatting with the other girls here whether it be about TTC or just shooting the shit. I hope you also find it helpful! 
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• Options
    hi there! im sorry you have to be here, but i've felt a lot of support by this board/group and i hope you will too! 

i just have one suggestion regarding your username....it looks like yours was one that was randomly generated, and that makes it hard for everyone to remember your username and tag you in comments. i'd recommend you change your username, and there are some steps below!

HOW TO CHANGE IT:
    1. How to change your username: log in to TheKnot
    2. Hover over "Your Account" in the top right of the screen
    3. Click "Your Profile" to access your account settings
    4. Under "Username" change your username to whatever suits you best

Pro tips:
    -Be sure to log out and log back in at The Bump after changing your username.
    -If you are having issues doing it that way, you can email community@thebump.com and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update. 
    married to DH on March 15, 2018 <3 TTC since May 2018
    dx: PCOS, hypothroidism <3 tx: timed intercourse with meds (dexa, clomid, letrozole, metformin, trigger shots)
    First TTGP: 5/9/19 BFN, 6/21/19 BFN, 7/29/19 BFN, 8/1/19 started a break from tx, 11/16/19 surprised with a BFP! LO born 7/7/20
    Second TTGP: started meds for first cycle of tx on 10/13/21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello! I’m sorry you’re here for these reasons, but glad to now be apart of your support team. I’ll be having my HSG in a week to finally get some answers. I’ll be thinking of you and hoping you get the answers you’re looking for soon!
  • Options
    Thanks I was trying to change my user name and the log out/log in did the trick. Nice to meet you all. 
  • Options
    @kp2063 Welcome, we are sorry you have to be here but glad to have you as part of our group! Please jump in on the weekly check in threads, that's where most of our discussions happen and it's a great way to get to know everyone! As soon as you post on there, I'll add you to our "paging" section :-)