Trying to Get Pregnant

Resolutions / Goals Check-in w/o 1/13

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions?

What’s a “small win” you have from last week?

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Resolutions / Goals Check-in w/o 1/13

• Happy Monday, my friends!!

How's everything going? Really good! There are so many bagels and donuts at work right now, and I stuck with eating my overnight oats! Woot Woot!

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Last week has me motivated to keep going this week! I even got a workout in yesterday on what would normally be a "lazy Sunday". It was only a 20 minute lower body workout, but it was something and I felt good after it :) 

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions?

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I worked out 6 out of 7 days last week! I'm excited to keep going!

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?  My word for the year is create.  I want to create more memories and be more creative through my photography and crocheting.  This month I'm focusing on yoga.

How's everything going?  Great!  Just completed day 12/30 of Yoga with Adriene's Home practice and I've started another blanket.  Already on my second ball of yarn.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Scrolling through instagram and seeing progress photos of people's yoga poses really help.  I'm so no flexible and seeing people achieve flexibility through yoga really helps.

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? None right now.

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I still did yoga every day last week despite having cramps and a migraine and not wanting to.  Usually I'd use my period as an excuse to stay in bed the whole time.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Loading the player...
  • @kpearse99 6 out of 7 days is awesome! I wish I could motivate myself to do that, lol.

@linzrunz I've heard of the Yoga with Adriene videos, I should check it out! I always hear good things!

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? I have a lot of goals for this year, but this last week I've been focusing on watching less TV and doing other things like crocheting and doing puzzles. Also focusing on trying to clean/declutter a little bit each day instead of leaving it all until the weekend and then having a ton to do!

How's everything going? Good! I've started crocheting a blanket and I learned a new "stitch" and it is going super well! I am new to it so I was super excited that I was able to get it going. I've been doing that and watching less TV over the last few days! I haven't been good about the cleaning though and need to work more on that.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I am motivated to clean every time I get home and see dog hair tumbling across the floor  :D

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? None :)

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? Finally getting my wisdom teeth out, I've been putting it off for over two years now.

• @kpearse99 6 out of 7 days wow!! Nice job!

@linzrunz I want to get into those 30 days of yoga videos but I'm so scared I can't go for 45 minutes 😳

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? Mainly getting into yoga/working out a few days a week, improving my mental health by getting my butt in therapy. Also less soda/more water.

How's everything going? last week was a busy week personally so I was feeling sooo tired. Hoping to get back on track this week because I didn't work out at all during the week.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? hoping I got all the bad juju out last week to have a successful week. Going to try to get some yoga in today and Wednesday or Friday! Today also starts a walking challenge at work. The goal is for everyone to walk enough steps (collectively) to get us to the moon. 2000 people need to walk 7700 steps a day for the next 30 days for us to make it.

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? Are there resources or tips I can use to do better about breathing during exercise? I think that's where I struggle a lot is the coordination with performing a move and breathing the right way, inhaling or exhaling. I think I often don't continually breathe which then makes me tense and hurts my back

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? opted for water for much of Saturday, except for a soda at lunchtime. Mio is a godsend since I, 95% of the time, hate plain water. Always need flavor!

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @bserena ooo a new stitch.  Which one are you doing?  You're making me want to pull my blanket out and work on it a bit.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @inthewoods23 Check out her latest 30 day challenge. The first practice is 45 minutes but the rest have been between 20-30 minutes.  She's really good at providing modifiers and encouraging you to do what you can do.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @linzrunz ok good! I panicked seeing day 1 at 45 minutes long 😅 it's just been years since I ever worked out for that length of time. Plus it's hard to carve out over half an hour to dedicate time to working out. I suppose there's always working out in the AM, but I have a hard enough time getting up now. Not sure how I would feel waking up a half hour earlier to fit exercise in. I may try to do that in the summer when I have more time and energy.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @linzrunz I really need to check out this Yoga!!!

@inthewoods23 I love that your work is initiating challenges! That's such a great motivator! I hope so much that this week is better for you :) hugs!!

@bserena How have you put that off for that long?! Haven't you been in pain???!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 good job girl, that’s awesome!

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? This year i promised I’d get back into working out and eating better.

How's everything going? it’s going, i have yet to step foot in the gym, i have to do it!

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I am so Down lately, that’s my motivation to get back to working out, i need some endorphins in my life!

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? How do you all get motivated to work out!? 

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? A small win i have is i made dinner most nights, and made sure to pack dinner to bring to work! Only ate out 2 nights! we tend to order out at work almost every shift so that’s huge!

May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• @linzrunz the double crochet cluster. I'm sure its super simple for you but I'm new to it so I felt accomplished, lol!

@kpearse99 no, thankfully! They really didn't bother me, my dentist just wanted me to have them removed as they were pushing against the rest of my teeth. If I had been in pain they would've been out much sooner, haha :)

@abarr723 working out always makes me feel so good afterwards, but trying to motivate myself to get up and go to the gym is so difficult! I totally understand how you feel. Good job on making dinner though, we eat out way too much as well!
  • What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? Getting healthier (eating better & working out regularly).

How's everything going? Things are going really well! Did something active every day last week (a couple days were just a short walk with DH & the dogs, but I made sure I got at least 10k steps). I started using the Aaptiv app, and I really like it! 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I just feel better since we’ve started this, plus I saw a drop on the scale this morning and I want to keep that going! 

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? None right now. 

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? We have been known to not do anything active on the weekends (especially in the Winter), and we worked out both Saturday & Sunday this past weekend! 

@kpearse99 great job on resisting the bagels & donuts, that can be so hard sometimes! And also yay for working out 6 of the 7 days, that’s great!! 🎉 Keep up the good work, you are killing it my friend!

@linzrunz I love your goal to be more creative and create more memories! Way to go on completing 12/30 days of yoga so far! 

@bserena good job on watching tv less! That’s exciting about learning the new crotchet stitch! I just re-learned how to knit a few months ago, but I’d like to learn to crotchet before long too! 

@inthewoods23 hope you were able to get your yoga in today, good job on decreasing soda intake too! That walking challenge at work sounds very cool, good luck! 

@abarr723 good luck with your goal, you can do it!! Honestly, the fact that MH and I are doing it together has been a great motivation for me! Do you have someone that can help keep you accountable? That’s what we are here for if not! ☺️  

• @kpearse99 Awesome job!!

@linzrunz Great job doing yoga even when you're not feeling great. I hate the idea of working out when AF is visiting, but I feel so much better afterward. 

@bserena it's so hard to get out of the watching tv rut, great job! DH and I are trying to do that, too.

@abarr723 I try to schedule workouts like appointments, they're non-negotiable! It also helps to join a class or group where other people hold you accountable. I like working out first thing in the morning because it ends up being my "me" time for the day, plus it puts me in a better mood.

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? Studying for my CPT certification - I'll be sitting for the exam in March

How's everything going? Still pluggin' along!

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I put my notice in at my job and I'm training my coworker to replace me, which has made it more difficult to study during downtime at work. Studying at home has been difficult, too, because DH gets annoyed if I study during "family time." I wish there was a way to have my lessons play audibly so I could study while I drive to/from work every day. 

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? I need a magical extra hour in my day, but don't we all?!

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I got CPR/AED certified, so that's checked off my to-do list!

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20