Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 1/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Monday 1/13

• I think I still go here 🤷‍♀️

Month/Cycle: since July 2017

CD/DPO: 32/7dp(biopsy)/"12dpo"

Timing: none

Typical LP length: 12-13 unmedicated

Testing: nope

R/R: uggghhh shoveling all that snow from Saturday night's storm has me aching. Also no AF yet that I'm aware of so wtf. Hoping we hear about the Receptiva results soon. FX for a negative!

CS/Q: nope

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: Last night, I felt super sick to my stomach (hadn't had enough water, totally my fault) and MH kind of got hopeful, poor dear. :D  Otherwise, it was a fun weekend - the weather was BEAUTIFUL so we got outside and enjoyed it. 

I've got a huge to-do list already today, but planning to just knock things out one at a time. 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 fingers crossed for good news with the results! And come on AF get your act together. Sending you AF vibes so you can just move on already to a cycle where you can try.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 4/1 (AL)

CD/DPO: 15/1 

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 12- 14

Testing: None

R/R: So finally excited to be in the TWW 😁 This is my first month actually trying since my MC so I don’t hold much hope for this cycle and or the next few cycles until my body gets all sorted out and back to normal again. I had a wonderful birthday weekend. Got spoiled from my work and DH. It’s a snow day today so thank god I don’t have to work in this crap. Snowing all last night and today a bit too. Supposed to snow more all this week so not looking forward to that. It’s weird too because where I live we normally don’t get very much snow at all. I can’t wait till the spring time. 

CS/Q: Nope. 

@mvt2003 so sorry you felt super sick to your stomach last night. Hope your feeling better soon. Glad you had a beautiful fun weekend. 

@inthewoods23 I feel ya on the snow storm. We have been getting one too. Shovelling snow is the worst but a great workout 😆 I hope AF comes soon for you so you can move forward. I hope you get good news on your Receptiva results. FX 

• @mvt2003 I wish we had nice weather. The freezing rain was terrible! A snow plow couldn't get up a hill! They had to close that part of the road for a while because it was so slick. The plow driver had the genius idea to go up the hill in reverse so that he could get traction from the salt he was dispensing. We had another inch or 2 overnight and we've got another storm coming Friday.

@mindyb2019 yep I definitely considered it a workout! Took just over an hour to do!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yikes!!! I know it's coming for me too, and am not looking forward to it! We're supposed to get snow Saturday, not sure how much yet though. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 33/16dpo

Timing: good based on CM

Typical LP length: 🤷‍♀️

Testing: all BFN

R/R: I had to explain to MH how I am not pregnant but have not gotten my period yet. It's bad enough when you have to talk yourself down from the crazy but when I had to say to him "the tests were negative, I'm not pregnant" it's a whole new level. So I then had to basically explain the entire process of a menstrual cycle, ovulation, implantation and menstruation to him. They really need to do a better job of educating the general public on something our entire population rests on.  

CS/Q: None

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• I will trade you guys some rain for all that snow.  It has been raining on and off for like two weeks straight and this week isn't looking good.  With all the rain, everything is flooding to add to all the fun.  Yesterday was an amazing day in terms of weather and then I saw a couple mosquitoes.  Seriously, it is January!! Needs to get cold again and kill those guys.  

Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: If no hints of AF incoming, I will test on Thursday.  We have a date planned and it would be fun to let my DH know then.  

R/R: Just having all the Monday feels over here.  Not sure if it is depression, AF, the weather, or what, but really struggling to get anything done.  I also feel a little generally nauseous, but with all the stomach issues I have, that likely means nothing.  It just doesn't help me feel motivated to do things.  Headed off to work soon and just praying for an easy evening.  In good news, there were four things that HAD to get done today, and three are done.  

• *Lurking from WTO*
    @krash_ couldn’t agree mor RE education on human biology and reproduction! MH, as a response to me saying my period came this morning, literally said “More chances to succeed”. Now I get he was trying to be positive and nice, but I was like “ummm actually considering women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, and this one just bit the dust, we quite literally have less chances.” Lmao. Not trying to be dramatic....Just wanted to make sure he understood the science. This was all over text and I’m still not sure he understands. 🤣 will have to follow up with him tonight!