Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 1/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Monday 1/13

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 - I'm so glad you were able to spend time with your family. Although it was under sad circumstances, it does always bring everyone together to make some new memories. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, tracking CM, BD'ing EOD

R/R: My wisdom teeth removal went well, so I'm glad about that! It was painful afterwards but it's much better today, just a bit sore. So glad to have gotten that over with as I have been putting it off for almost two years  :#:D

CS/Q: None
  • @gingermama29 I’m glad the service went well all things considered. The family time is always therapeutic for me when a loved one passes as well. Happy to have you back here this week! ❤️
    @featherheather gorgeous dresses!!! The weather sounds so perfect! What the heck was the DJ’s excuse though?!? I would have been livid! 
    @bserena glad your removal went well! FX for a speedy recovery! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: going to try and be more consistent with temping and vitamins this cycle

R/R: AF showed up an hour after I got to work this morning. What a B. I had been really really hoping that I would have baby news for hubby on Friday because that’s his birthday. I had literally woken up to nausea and vomiting at 5am on Sunday so that made me annoyingly hopeful. Must have been something I ate at the bonfire I went to.  
    Oh well. I am trying to look on the bright side - for one, my LP this cycle was 12 days where as last cycle it was only 10 and that was making me a little nervous since it was on the short side. Also was happy to see that my cycle length has been consistent so far since getting IUD removed so that’s something. And the other silver lining was that I had put on like 7 lbs over the holidays and now I have more time to get that back off (and hopefully more). 

CS/Q: Nothing to see yet. 

• NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited January 2020
    @feather_heather I'm glad everything went well at the wedding aside from the DJ. But you and your husband saved the day! I'm loving the color scheme in that picture. The gold, white and dark green are gorgeous together. I'm sorry its CD2 for you.

@gingermama29 I know I've said this but it's worth repeating: I'm so sorry for your loss. I am amazed by your strength to be able to sing at the funeral. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited January 2020
    @kpearse99 We are actually going to Orlando for MH bday this weekend so I  have that to look forward too! 😊 I’ve also decided that since AF is currently torturing me with cramps, I deserve to buy myself lunch. There’s this amazing salad place right by my office so now I’m looking forward to that also! Lol. 
    Where did you go to look for Vday decorations?? I feel like Kohl’s, Target, and Michael’s always have good stuff! I know I saw the stuff already out at Target and Michael’s this weekend. 

Edited because typos.
  • @krystrist2014 Girl... enjoy Orlando! So fun!! And yes, treat yourself to lunch today!  We went to Home Sense, Home Goods and Target yesterday... they had soooome thing (Like plates and mugs) but no cute signs decorations or anything like that. 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @krystrist2014 - He said he had a meeting that ran late and then he had to go home to get all of the stuff. This is why you don't use friendors! 

@kpearse99 - He was a friend of theirs and was already doing it for $750, and on the phone he said that he's going to give them a discount for being late. The groom handed me $500 at the end of the night (which I thought was still too much) to give to him. I walk over and he goes, "okay is this $650?" I said "no, it's $500 and that is all you're getting" and walked away. 
  • @legendairymomma So glad that never ending cycle of yours is finally over with!!  I'll check out Michael's this weekend. I really thought HomeGoods or HomeSense would have decorations or some sort, they usually do!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @legendairymomma just here to say congratulations! And happy new year! 😆
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 20/15/5 AL#2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, & progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Monday! We had a really good weekend and now I’m ready to get this week started (so we can get to the next weekend, of course)! ☺️ We are keeping up with the healthy habits this week, and I’m so excited about it! I just feel better and I’m looking forward to seeing more progress on the scale and just feeling more energetic! 

CS/Q: None, haven’t starting temping yet.

@gingermama29 So glad you were able to make the most of a very difficult situation by spending so much time with family! Still sending hugs your way! 💜

@feather_heather that’s crazy about the DJ but kudos to you & YH for saving the day!! Beautiful dresses!! So glad the weather cooperated and it all went well (despite the DJ mishap)! 

@bserena glad your wisdom teeth removal went well and you are already feeling better! Hopefully the soreness goes away quickly! 

@krystrist2014 so sorry to see you back over here, but good for you for looking at the silver lining! Hope you enjoy the weekend celebrating YH’s birthday! 

@kpearse99 so glad you had a good weekend, and that weather sounds amazing! It was rainy & windy here, but still way warmer than you’d expect in January! Hope you can find some Valentine’s decorations soon! 

@legendairymomma sorry for CD1, but yay for hitting the reset button on your cycle...hope this one goes MUCH better than last cycle! 

• @bluetickgal yay for good weekends and feeling healthier! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 (after 3 years of trying during round 1)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: coitus

R/R: I think I'm finally over the cramps and migraines and I'm feeling good today!  Plus I can have sex tonight so that's always a plus.  Got up and did my yoga (Yoga with Adriene on YouTube in case anyone needs a yoga recommendation - she's amazing!) so I feel like today started off on the right foot.  

CS/Q: nope!

@gingermama29 So sorry for your loss.  I admire your strength to be able to sing at a funeral like that.  I'm sure your grandma appreciated it.

@feather_heather Those dresses are gorgeous.  And 2 1/2 hours late holy crap!   Glad it all worked out but how stressful.

@bserena Wisdom teeth removal can be brutal.  When I had mine out, I was more sick from the anesthesia than in pain from the actual procedure though.  Glad you're feeling better and you have that behind you!

@krystrist2014 Sorry for CD1.  :( But yay for a longer LP this time around!

@kpearse99 60's in January!?  I'm super jealous.  We've got snow in our forecast all week and I'm not a fan.  Hope you were able to enjoy the weather.

@legendairymomma Happy new year!!!  

@bluetickgal What are you doing in terms of healthy habits?  I started doing yoga at the beginning of the month and I'm loving it.  I'm glad you had a good weekend and that you're seeing some progress from your healthy habits.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: NTNP but lots of not preventing if you know what I mean 😉

R/R: I have had a pounding headache for 3 straight days and I don’t know why!! It needs to go away. Caffeine, ibuprofen, nothing is getting rid of it. I’m annoyed because I was planning on cutting back on caffeine starting this week just in case I get KU soon, but I’m not about to try that when I already have a headache. 
    CS/Q: nope

@gingermama29 I am so sorry for your loss. How incredible that you were able to sing at her service! 
    @feather_heather beautiful dresses!! Wow, that DJ really had the nerve to expect $650 after being that late?? You’re right, even $500 was too much! 
    @krystrist2014 sorry about AF!! What a witch. 
    @bluetickgal Good luck with the healthy habits!! MH and I have been trying to do the same and it’s hard but hopefully worth it! 
    @linzrunz yay for sex tonight!! Lol. 
  • @bluetickgal I love that you're feeling better and more energetic overall!! You should be proud of yourself, my friend!!

@kitkatz1990 Ugh, headaches like that are the worst!! Are you under any additional stress? From work maybe? I get tension headaches (from built up pressure and stress in my shoulders and neck) and nothing works for them.  I've heard that wine can help with headaches...  ;);)

@linzrunz glad you're feeling better! YAY for being able to HIO tonight too!!
    Our TTC Journey

• Noooo guess what decided to show back up. No sex for me tonight. Ugh. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @linzrunz NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  That actually happened to me over the weekend. I thought AF was done come Saturday night, so DH and I HIO later yesterday morning and that brought up more spotting that hasn't stopped since. 
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 So rude of AF! I was just about to wake up H (he works nights) so we could have some fun. Hopefully yours stops soon!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• Month/Cycle:  1st cycle since MC,  TTGP since July (6 months)

WAYDTGKU:  prenatal vitamins, OPK, Pre-Seed lube

R/R:  I'm so bloated in my belly right now I don't want to wear most of my shirts. I'm worried people will think I'm pregnant.... bizarre thing to worry about when I'm trying to get there :-)

CS/Q: not right now

@gingermama29 sorry for your loss
    @feather_heather love the dresses!
    @legendairymomma Happy New Year :smile:  Oh, and I love your name!
    @linzrunz I recently got into Yoga with Adriene as well, I love how she has so many shorter, more accessible videos. Also love Benji the dog!
    @kitkatz1990 Headaches really suck. Sorry yours has lasted so long. Personally, smoking a little pot is the only thing I have ever found that gets rid of a persistent headache quickly. It's not for everyone though. Good luck on the caffeine front- I'm trying to cut back as well. 
  • @linzrunz glad you are feeling better...sorry AF showed back up and ruined your plans! Good job on doing yoga, glad you are liking it! It’s so much easier to continue an exercise if you enjoy it! We are eating healthier...we do salads for lunch almost everyday and I track everything in MyFitnessPal to make sure I’m in my calorie range to lose weight. Also trying to do something active everyday whether it’s walking when the weather is nice, doing the elliptical, and/or strength training.  
    @kitkatz1990 thanks! Yes, it can be so hard, but should be worth it! So sorry for your headache...I hope it goes away soon, a persistent headache is so awful! 
    @kpearse99 thanks friend! ☺️
    @dancingtreepose sorry for the bloat, hopefully it goes away soon!
  • Thank you all for your kind words. This past week has definitely been difficult.

@feather_heather congratulations to your sister! How exciting!! And omg to the DJ! I'm glad you were able to cover for him. That's so crazy though.

@bserena glad your surgery went well. I had mine out this summer so I feel your pain.

@krystrist2014 ugh sorry for AF. I'm happy for your silver lining though. We have to find those wherever we can in this process.

@NamelessAria thank you friend 💕. Honestly, my mom giving me a Xanax the morning of the funeral for me anxiety helped immensely. That and not looking at anyone in the church until after I was done singing.

@kpearse99 glad you had a nice weekend! I've never considered decorating for Valentine's day before.

@legendairymomma glad your seemingly never ending cycle is finally over. Those are so frustrating.

@bluetickgal glad you had a great weekend! All the kudos to you for keeping up with the healthy habits! That's awesome and has to feel great.

@linzrunz thank you. It was difficult but I'm glad I was able to do that for her and for my Grandpa. Glad you're feeling better but booo to AF reappearing.

@kitkatz1990 sorry about the headache. I hope it went away and you're feeling better!

@dancingtreepose so sorry for your loss. I hope the bloat goes away quickly for you.   
  • @kpearse99 Thanks for the idea, currently soaking in the tub with some wine!! It definitely could be work stress. Come to think of it, it did start on Friday after a particularly bad day. I also think it could be the after effects of having Mirena removed last month, I tend to get hormonal headaches. Stupid Mirena. Never again! 

@dancingtreepose if only it were legal in my state! With it being illegal it’s not worth losing my teaching license over. Maybe one day. Also, I’m on CD5 too and also SO bloated in my belly!! What’s that all about?? 

@bluetickgal thanks!! Actually, going to the gym and working out seemed to help my headache a little bit. I was tempted to skip but I want to start the week out right! 

@gingermama29 thank you, it’s feeling a little better, hope it stays away!