Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Now that's cold!

Looks like we'll be stuck in the house fighting the cabin fever awhile longer...they've even cancelled dd's school for tomorrow already!

The weather warning says that it should be around 18 degrees below zero tonight, plus winds of 10-20mph, resulting in a wind chill factor of 35 to 45 degrees below zero. 

And tomorrow is supposed to be full on sunny, yet that should only warm it up to about -5, not counting wind chill, crazy.  This is awfully cold, even for us here in Wisconsin, the coldest it's been in 13 years.  Brrrr.

Re: Now that's cold!

• Options
    OMG! Wow... you should come visit me in San Diego. It's a nice 70 degrees during the day (don't want to rub it in... just want to invite you out!)
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Options
    Wow! That is cold!  Have you seen that movie the Day after Tomorrow.  When its really getting cold it reminds me of that movie.  It is supposed to be really cold for us tomorrow too but not as cold as you thats for sure!  Stay warm!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, well, I might be a bit stir crazy, but at least it is warm and cozy here in the house, and it will be lots more fun with dd home. :)

And mrsdanigirl, I've been to San Diego (well, visited for an afternoon and checked out Coronado, had a picnic on the beach, sigh...), and loved it.  Enjoy your nice weather!

• Options

brrr. We have a high of 8 tomorrow with negative windchills expected.. today was cold, but no wind, thank goodness.. but NOTHING like -18 with -45 windchillls!

Stay inside!! I actually couldn't believe the number of families that were out at the restaurant today. I feel like if it was that cold me and my kids would be inside unless we absolutley HAD to go out.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    It  isn't gonna be that cold here but somewhere in the negatives with the windchill. They are starting to cancel school for tomorrow too. So far my kiddos still have it. Stay Warm!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hear ya! Its the same way up north! I agree this is insane! Happy that I have tonight and tommorow night off... I sure dont want to be out and about in this crazy weather. I agree even this is too cold for WI!
  • Options
    They cancelled work for me tomorrow too (I work in a school).  The high temp tomorrow is -1, yikes!  I'm glad to have an extra day off!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"