Pregnant after IF

All Trimester Check-In, week of Jan 6!

Happy Monday! As always let me know if your info needs to be updated or if I’ve missed you all together. 

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? 

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling!!

@PoeMasque EDD 2/8 (boy)

@emmasemm EDD 3/7 (girl)

@cigaline EDD 2/10 (boy)

@celticknotfire EDD 2/27

@ivfsurvivor EDD 3/3

@love112314 EDD 3/9

@sincethelastday EDD 3/9 (boy)

@bluguitarhannah EDD 7/1 (girl)

@caitiemae EDD 1/30 (boy) - so close!!

@akak23 EDD 3/27 (boy)

@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 4/4 (boy)

@sanpelligrino EDD 4/12

@laurajon2015 EDD 3/25

@jolo1241 EDD 2/2 (girl)

@hanshotfirst77 EDD 6/21 (girl)

@knockupthestock EDD 7/23

@cirrra EDD 8/4

@wildrainbow EDD 8/16

@angelina1919 EDD 7/29

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8

@businesswife EDD 8/21

Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: All Trimester Check-In, week of Jan 6!

• How far along/EDD? 8+1/ Aug 16
    • How are you feeling this week? Ok. Which is still bothersome, lol. I'm still having minimal symptoms. I have been having some RLP, which has been both reassuring and a really downer. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rant: RLP makes it hard to do things, like bend over, or sit. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Another u/s Thursday to make sure things are going well since we found a hb so early. I'm both excited and nervous. Mostly nervous because what if the hb was a fluke? 
    • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? I used to, but then I never kept them so I dont any more. 
  • @wildrainbow Fx the next scan goes well. Those early scans are so nerve racking. 

• How far along/EDD? - 16+1, 6/21
    • How are you feeling this week? - mostly good. Except I have some really bad nasal congestion. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? - My rant is that I hate having to do the glucose test early. Yuck! But my rave is that I bought a crib and dresser this weekend yay!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Glucose test today and A/S end of the month. 
    • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? - not really. But I’m trying to eat healthy and exercise more. I was petrified to exercise  use from like transfer on after early miscarriages this year. So I’ve just started working out again now that I’m in second tri

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Loading the player...
  • @wildrainbow - hope your ultrasound goes well on Thursday! Will be thinking of you! 

@cigaline - in response to your post in the last thread, I feel very similar to you in feeling like I have a lot to do still and feel like I’m running out of time! It’s crazy how busy the weekends fill up and how fast time is flying now! Hope you get some time to get the things you want done accomplished , but also some time to just relax. Also, your birthday plan of spending time in a castle sounds pretty amazing!!! DH is planning something for all of the Saturday the week of my birthday, so we will see what he has up his sleeve. 
    • How far along/EDD? 31w 3/9
    • How are you feeling this week? More discomfort in the evenings and I had a pretty bad sleep last night where I just couldn’t get comfortable. I’ve also been having some more reflux where, depending on my position, it’s almost like throwing up a bit in my mouth 😖. But otherwise, I really can’t complain. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rants - was at a family gathering yesterday and DH’s aunt asked which hospital I was delivering at. When I gave her my answer, she just said, “Oh.” In quite the negative tone. I asked her quite pointedly if she had any horror stories for me about that particular hospital (she works as a nurse). She said no, but it just annoyed me that she made the cryptic, negative comment anyways. There’s been a few times during this pregnancy where I feel like I have to justify my actions. I guess it’s just prep for motherhood. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Not till the end of the month for OB appointment. 
    • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? Nope. Similar to @wildrainbow, I set high goals that I forget about shortly after making them lol. 

• @wildrainbow keeping everything crossed for Thursday

@hanshotfirst77 how exciting buying the crib and dresser! I’ve done no exercise since my placental issues were found at 5 weeks! It’s going to be a shock once I’m allowed to exercise again after birth!!!

@sincethelastday oh you just described my reflux perfectly. Sorry you’re suffering with it to.

also for @cigaline we have a planned c section due to my risks. Drs said if I go into labor naturally before I have to go immediately to the hospital and they would do the section asap.

• How far along/EDD? 31+2 7th March 
    • How are you feeling this week? The reflux as mentioned above. Also my old hip/leg injury is really giving me a lot of pain but I think it’s related to the loosening of muscles, ligaments, tendons etc And crazy strong Braxton Hicks which have me standing fifteen minutes in the shower as it’s the only thing that seems to give relief. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Good appointment last week with the OB. She did NOT like the NST though and kicked like hell at it the entire time. Then hid even more than normal for the scan. She was already 1.8kg at 30 weeks so that’s where all my food is going! Today is the real start of my time off - DH is back at work (and away for a few days) and the whole company is back - but I’m sitting in the couch watching Our Planet on Netflix! I have so much to do but we had a busy weekend - we ordered our car seat and stroller and got a good deal due to a special discount day! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? This week nothing! Next week OB again - but first this weekend we have two days at the birth and baby prep course!
    • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? I do have a book I write in each year to reflect on what was achieved the year before and what the main aims for the year are. Just the act of doing this allows me to order my thoughts and sets me on the right path. 

Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• How far along/EDD? 15 weeks, 7/1
    • How are you feeling this week? Having daily headaches some quite severe but otherwise good.  Believe having round ligament pain episode today.  Possibly because I'm back at a desk after two weeks.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Need to tell my boss sometime soon but continue to hold off. Not sure how much of that is PGAL influence and how much is hestitation b/c of work.
    • Any upcoming appointments? 2nd OB 1/13
    • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? No, though I'm trying to quit eating so much crap now that I'm in 2nd trimester.

• How far along/EDD? 9w+2d/Aug 8
    • How are you feeling this week? Okay. What I thought was indigestion/feeling sick from over indulging myself over the holidays might be caused by morning sickness. It’s mild nausea, the kind of nausea you get after eating one too many chicken McNuggets. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Can’t wait to be done with hormonal supports! My belly is raw from the allergic reaction to the estrogen patches and I hate wearing pantyliners 24/7 for progesterone suppositories. I’m supposed to be weaned off completely on 1/8!
    • Any upcoming appointments?My first OB appointment tomorrow! This is a new OB as I’ve decided to switch to a different hospital group from the last pregnancy. 
    • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? They are the same year after year: eat healthy and exercise. Obviously I’m not good about either of them. 
    @wildrainbow I also have minimal symptoms so I feel you. Good luck on your scan Thursday!
    @hanshotfirst77 Hope you pass the glucose test with flying colors! 
    @sincethelastday Hoping your aunt wasn’t being negative but she just wasn’t expecting the answer you gave. Some people ask a question and not know how to follow up when the answer given was not what they had anticipated. Maybe she thought you were giving birth at her hospital and was ready to dish out all kinds of advice? Sorry for the discomfort. The end is near though!
    @emmasemm Staying hydrates helped with Braxton Hicks for me, but you maybe aware of that already. Hope all that pain eases up a little. 
    @bluguitarhannah I would up telling my boss at 20 weeks for my first pregnancy. I had SCH that started at 14 weeks and lasted through 18 weeks, NT result that was slightly above the cutoff, some heart problem was detected (turned out it was trivial) and I just wasn’t emotionally ready to tell yet. Finally after the 20-week anatomy scan everything looked great, so I told my boss. I’m not sure what to do about this pregnancy as I just was switched to a new position with a new boss. I feel like I have to tell him sooner, though after the NT scan. 

Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET  
  • @cashewchicken Congrats on almost being done with hormonal supports.  My PIO lumps are close to completely gone.  They had to take me off the patches as it looked like I was burned after a few. 

@hanshotfirst77 Congrats on your purchases!  It's getting real.
  • Happy New Year ladies! Sorry I was MIA, I had family visiting and then I went back to work last Thu, so very busy lately, which is great bc I need the distraction.

How far along/EDD? 10w+5d / Jul 29th

How are you feeling this week? Good, I can’t complaint. My symptoms have been very mild.  Even the constipation is not that bad, since I added warm water with lemon and 4 prunes first thing in the morning.  Headaches are back but mild, so just rubbing essential oils for that.

Rants/Raves? Questions? Still no OB appointment!! My RE faxed my records to the OB Tue last week, but NYE delayed the review process.  They said I should get a call today or tomorrow to set up a date/time. 

Any upcoming appointments? Hoping to have my 1st OB appointment this or next week.  

GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? Yes, basically copy/past last year’s resolutions…I have been doing that for the last few years :#

• Happy New Year! I’m also sorry for being MIA, I went back to Florida to visit my family for the last time before baby and stayed over 2 weeks. Just what the doctor ordered!

@wildrainbow don’t worry about not having symptoms yet, I don’t think mine started until later too and then they came with vengeance lol.

@hanshotfirst77 how exciting on the crib and dresser! Send us a pic if you feel up to it, would love to see ☺️

@sincethelastday I am also throwing up in my mouth a bit lately. It’s so terrible, hope you start to feel better. I’ve started drinking milk religiously (which I never did before) and seems to help me a lot.

@emmasemm how exciting on the birth courses! That has to make things feel real!

@blueguitarhannah tell your boss when you’re ready, that’s what is most important.

@cashewchicken fx on your first OB appointment- soooo exciting!

@angelina1919 omg I would be having a hard time being patient at this point with your drs. I am so sorry you have to deal with this extra stress. Hope things get figured out soon.

How far along/EDD? 28w+4d / March 27

How are you feeling this week? Last week was the best week of my pregnancy physically and I seem to be starting off this week the same. 

Rants/Raves? Questions? My SIL and MIL continue to bring stress to me and my marriage during my very high risk pregnancy and I’m just over it. My husbands sister literally called me on Christmas Day complaining that I was taking her brother away from her. Which of course I’m not, nor do I have the ability to do so. They just seem super jealous of us starting a family together and they are trying to tear us down. Also, I get along GREAT with everyone else in his family, it’s just these two ladies that are cruel - oh and shocker they hate his other brothers wife too and openly make fun of her.

Any upcoming appointments? Just had my glucose test yesterday, drink wasn’t terrible felt a little sick after. Hoping for good results. 

GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? I do, I really believe in vision boards bc I have had such crazy success with mine the last 3 years. That being said, at the moment my biggest goal is to not let other people affect my energy or the energy of my marriage or family. See rant above for why lol

Have a great, healthy week everyone! 

• @emmasemm - sounds like you deserve some time to just sit back and relax after a busy weekend. I get the feeling of just feeling like you need to get stuff ready though! 

@bluguitarhannah - hope the round ligament pain and headaches settle down!

@cashewchicken - your early morning sickness symptoms sound the same to what I had earlier on. Not quite full blown nausea, but just that icky queasiness. Hope it doesn’t get worse! And, yeah, I wish I could say that DH’s aunt was just making a neutral comment, but based off of her tone of voice and facial expressions, I would say that was a negative. I’m just trying to let comments like those slide. 

@angelina1919 - hope you get that OB appointment settled soon! It’s not like you need that additional stress! 

@akak23 - will try drinking more milk. The only thing I’ve really craved during this pregnancy is juice, but I don’t think it’s been helping with the heartburn and reflux. Sorry to hear about your in-laws! It’s sad to hear when in-laws won’t share in that happiness. 
  • @sincethelastday Chocolate milk helps with my pregnancy reflux. I usually drink a glass before bed and it helps most of the night. My third tri last year, I was basically guzzling it 24/7, lol
  • Update on the milk - my doctor wants me to cut back because it isn’t good for people with low iron which apparently I now have. Not sure if that affects any of you all. (He said tea and milk specifically) 
  • @emmasemm good luck with the classes how exciting!

@cashewchicken I hope you are done with the progesterone soon. I know the PIO really got to me towards the end. I was so happy to be done.  

@bluguitarhannah good luck telling work. I was so nervous to tell my boss but it was such a relief after I did. 

@Angela814 I can’t believe you still don’t have an appt. how frustrating. I hope it is resolved soon. 

@akak23 I took these pics of the display models. For the dresser I only bought the dresser part not the hutch. And it will double as a changing table. 

And then I’ve been researching so much trying to find an alternative to the rock n play now that it’s been recalled. But I gotta say it was such a life saver for DS for the first few months and we always used it safely. And then I found this and though it could be perfect. But it was kinda expensive. And then I saw someone selling it on fb marketplace in really good condition so I got it last night. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Oof!  I must not have ever checked in!  :# Sorry guys, I copy pasted the form and that's as far as I got.
    <ul><li>How far along/EDD? 7+5 / Aug 21</li><li>How are you feeling this week? Ok, mostly just the odd wave of nausea / lightheadedness, and tired AF. :) </li><li>Rants/Raves? Questions? </li><li>Any upcoming appointments? Yes! I graduate the RE this morning, 🎉 and my next appointment in a week is with the MW! </li><li>GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? Not really, but I would like to work on having less screen time, and more diligently logging my food this pregnancy.</li></ul>
  • Looks like you are getting so well prepared over there! @hanshotfirst77 I love it!

@akak23 what did he say about tea and milk, as it relates to iron absorption?  I'm curious.  Also, how did your glucose test go?

@angelina1919 Congratulations on graduating the RE!  Did you get an on appointment yet?

@bluguitarhannah oof, I'm waiting as long as possible to tell my boss too, but in my case I just hate confrontation / disappointing people.  I just was transferred to this location, and then I'll be leaving / out for the pregnancy.  Plus, my coworker is also KU and due withing a day or so of me! 😬 They already know about her, but not me yet... That should be fun.  What's making you wait to tell?

@wildrainbow RPL sucks, I'm sorry it's coming on so early.  GL at your scan tomorrow!!! 🙏🙏🙏
  • @BusinessWife Part of my delay is TW We had a loss in July.  The other part is I only came here a year ago and my supervisor says how little she understands people having children or things about people with children relatively often.  She's great overall but it's definitely not made me warm up to the idea of talking about it.

Congrats on graduating from your RE!
  • Congrats @BusinessWife

He said caffeine, specially tea and calcium based drinks or supplement prohibit your bodies ability to absorb iron efficiently. So he didn’t say not have them at all, just to limit the intake, especially within a few hours of taking my new iron supplement. 
  • @akak23 I was also told to take my iron supplement around 5pm as apparently that’s when your body best absorbs it (also zinc should be taken then too if you take that) - for almost a year, for the first time in my life I have not been anemic and have tolerated the iron supplement I’m on. 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @poemasque hope you have some time to rest up over the weekend and your mouth recovers fast
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• @wildrainbow oh so relieved for you! 

And we geriatrics can stick together ;-) 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• @emmasemm Lol! Geriatrics unite!
  • 31magnolia31magnolia member
    edited January 2020
    Hi Everyone. 
    • How far along/EDD? 5w3d/ Sept. 8th
    • How are you feeling this week? Bloated, constipated, fatigued and extremely blessed.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? My RE currently has me a week behind because they are going by my LMP and not my ovulation date. This pregnancy happened in between IVF cycles. It's my first one and I'm a nervous wreck, but trying to stay positive and stay off of google! Everything is so pessimistic if you're over 40!
    • Any upcoming appointments? First ultrasound is scheduled for Jan 23rd.
    • GTKY: do you make resolutions for the new year? Stay in a consistent workout routine and eat healthier.
  • 31magnolia31magnolia member
    edited January 2020
    Question- I’m getting a pain in my right side low abdomen that comes and goes. I always get a pain there because that’s also always been my dominant ovary. And I sometimes felt it if I stretch too hard or fast  or sneeze. And it always goes away. Well now I’m feeling when I twist or move and I’m wonder if it could be this round ligament pain I found on google or something else. Is it too early to have RLP at 5W4D?  It’s just mild and dull. Just wondering if any of you have felt this too? And actually I’m not feeling it right now lying on my back, even when I lightly press in that area. Hmm. I’m not sure what’s going on. 
  • @31magnolia I had lots of strange mild cramps and pulls and twinges in the first weeks. Every one had me worried. We had a really early US to check the sac was in the right place in the 5th week which helped reassure me (ie not ectopic).
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• Thanks @emmasemm. That’s reassuring. I’m calling my doctor tomorrow to see if they will move up my ultrasound. Yesterday evening I just had what felt like menstrual cramps and low back pain. So that part seems to be normal (after much googling). But the ultrasound will definitely make me feel better.