Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 01/11-01/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

GTKY: What are you most afraid of? (Name a phobia or fear) 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 01/11-01/12

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, OPKs, tracking CM, BD EOD

R/R:  I was very disappointed when AF showed up yesterday, but I'm trying to look at it as a fresh start.  I ended up buying a large box of OPKs and HPTs today for this cycle.

GTKY: What are you most afraid of? (Name a phobia or fear)  I have a spider phobia.  I think that it mostly goes back to when I was in college, and I woke up in the middle of the night to find a spider under my shirt crawling on me.  I flipped out even though it was a really tiny and harmless spider.  In general, I have a ton of very real fears, but all of them would need trigger warnings and would probably cause PTSD, so I'll just stick with sharing my phobia.

CS/Q: nope
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 4/1 (AL) 

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV, Tracking CM, Conceive + Plus, BD EOD

R/R: I’m having a great day so far.. I woke up and took another OPK this morning and yay I got my peak fertility and it’s my Birthday today too so what a great day to start the day. I should O tomorrow 😁 Only birthday wish I want this year is to become KU. 

GTKY: What are you most afraid of? (Name a phobia or fear) I have a crazy phobia of spiders and a fear of heights. I hate them both so much. 

CS/Q: Nope 

@AB518 so sorry AF showed up for you yesterday. I’m glad your looking at it as a fresh start and you stocked up on the OPKS and HPTs. FX that this next cycle is the one. 🤞

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 after 3 years of trying during round 1

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: sexy stuff

R/R: this is my second period since coming off birth control and holy ow. The cramps are bad. Not as bad as pre surgery but they’re still pretty debilitating. I’m over it. 

GTKY: What are you most afraid of? (Name a phobia or fear) Not getting pregnant 

CS/Q: nope

@AB518 sorry for CD1 yesterday. Spider phobia is a real thing. I hate that creepy crawly feeling. 

@mindyb2019 happy birthday!! Are you doing anything to celebrate today?

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz aww thank you. Not sure what my hubs has planned tonight but will prob just go out for dinner. Got some beautiful  flowers from my co workers which is nice 😁 I feel ya on that fear too. I think that’s everyones fear here. I laughed at your “sexy stuff” comment 😂 Sorry you have been experiencing bad cramps. I know that feeling all too well. It’s been weird for me cause I have been opposite. When I was on BCP I had horrible bad cramps and now that I have been off of it since last August, I’ve had barely little cramps to none at all. It’s been great. 
  • @mindyb2019  Happy Birthday!  I hope that you get your birthday wish! 

@linzrunz  I definitely share your fear too.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @AB518 thanks girl, I sure hope I get that wish too 😁 
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, vitamins C, E, CoQ10, BBT, OPK, and good intentions ;)

R/R: My daughter is sick and has been up pretty much once every hour during the night. My husband has been doing grad classes all day yesterday so he couldn’t help. 

R/R continued out of spoiler: My 14 year old toy poodle now has nerve issues and his leg is all wobbly and makes him fall easily. The vet put him on pain meds that will also hopefully help his nerve issues along with the pain. He will have to have the meds two times a day for the rest of his life. 🙄 Oh and because of all this craziness and work being busy my DH and I have barely been BDing so I’m probably out this month. ☹️

GTKY: what are you most afraid of? Well it’s not so much afraid but I get really nervous and anxious in large crowds. I hate being in the way and I hate when others are in the way. Lol

CS/Q: no just my temps are everywhere because of travel and not being able to stay in bed through the night to make sure they’re accurate. I almost always ovulate today but I haven’t had a positive OPK yet so who knows what’s happening?! 🤷‍♀️

@mindyb2019 happy birthday! Good timing with the OPK lol 

@linzrunz bad cramps are no fun! Sorry to hear!
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Married: July 2016
    TTC #2: July 2019
    DD: 8/22/17

• @MrsJohnson709 thank you 😁 Had a wonderful birthday and got spoiled. I know right lol 😉 super great timing with the OPK. Couldn’t have been more perfect then that 😆 So sorry to hear your dog has nerve issues and will now be on meds for the rest of his life. I hope he will be ok. Also, sorry to hear your daughter is sick and been up all night. That’s rough with no help. Hope she feels better soon and you and YH can be less busy and spend more time BDing 😉 
  • @MrsJohnson709 Aww your poor puppy!  I hope the meds give him some relief from his nerve issues.  I also hope you're able to catch up on some sleep and much needed BDing.  :)

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @mindyb2019 @linzrunz thank you! My dog is doing all right, hopefully his walking improves after a few days on the meds. I finally got my smiley OPK and my DH was home so maybe I’m not out! 
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Married: July 2016
    TTC #2: July 2019
    DD: 8/22/17

• @MrsJohnson709 FX his walking does improve in the week coming up. Yay! Congrats on your smiley OPK and that your hubs was home 😉 get BDing lol