Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 1/6

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):
me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 1/6

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back @linzrunz! Sorry for all that you’ve been through. Hope you have some success this time around. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Ages (you and SO): both 31

How many months have you been TTC?: 1

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: I had my IUD removed last month. We were NTNP since then but I have no chill so I was checking CM so I am technically in my TWW but I got a BFN last night so I'm really just waiting for AF. 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): We are TFAS. I was on TB in 2016-2018 on TTGP and then June 2018 BMB. DS is 19 months now. We have a dog and a cat that he likes to "love" and they put up with him. Time for hobbies is limited but I enjoy baths, doing fun stuff with the family and watching the bachelor. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Ages (you and SO): 32 & 32

How many months have you been TTC?: 
    Haven’t had a regular cycle, so have been casually TTC for 2 months. I have had two light periods since early November, but not sure if I am ovulating!

Taking my vitamins, enjoying some alone time with my hubby!

We have three kids, and a dog! We have lots of hobbies: hockey, playing outdoors, spending time with family, etc. Life is hectic but filled with love. 
  • @bserena hello and welcome 👋 I have a beautiful step daughter too and just like you doesn’t live with us but we have her every other weekend also. Thats very kind of you to volunteer with a rescue. I could only imagine how hard it is. I would want to take very animal home too.  Hope your TTC journey is short and sweet. 

@linzrunz welcome back to TB. Sorry your TTC journey has been tough and all that you have gone through. I hope it works out for you this time. 

@krash_ Hi and welcome back as well. I also love baths and watching the bachelor. Oddly enough, My boss’s niece is actually on this new current season with Peter the Pilot. 

@musicalmommy3 welcome to TB! 
  • Hi!  I've been lurking pretty consistently since mid November, but waited until now to introduce myself because I've been out of town too much to get involved in threads consistently.

Ages (you and SO): 27 & 28

How many months have you been TTC?: 3

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?:  BBT, OPK, prenatals, BD EOD

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):  I work in Rail and MH is an engineer - we met in school both studying engineering.  We bought a cottage last year and spent most of our free time (when there isn't snow) renovating it.  There can be up at 10 feet of snow in a season where it is, so can't do so much there at this point until spring.  I do all sorts of crafts, knit, crochet, quilt, embroidery and this weekend I'm going to start learning how to weave.  I also do CrossFit, and have stuck with it better than any other exercise routine I've tried in the past, it'll be a year going 4-6 times a week at the end of the month.
  • I guess I will stop lurking and finally jump in! 

Ages (you and SO): 29 & 33

How many months have you been TTC?: This will be the first cycle we aren’t avoiding. Just got my IUD removed on 12/11 and my OB said to wait one cycle. 

Mostly NTNP, I kind of want my cycle to regulate a little bit. The Mirena crash is a real thing!! I am thinking about buying some LH testing strips to track ovulation since I had no idea what my body was doing this cycle. I’ve never used them before, I kind of don’t know what I’m doing lol. 

We have two kids, a 7-year-old and a 5-year-old. I have a dog and 3 cats. I’m a preschool teacher. I don’t have a lot of time for hobbies but I love to read! Currently reading the Witcher books after finishing the show on Netflix. 
  • Welcome everyone! 
  • @kmfoley Welcome!! I highly recommend LH strips after coming off birth control. I’ve been using them to make sure my cycle regulated after I came off the pill a couple months ago. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz Is there a specific brand that you like of the LH strips? I've been looking into them too
  • @bserena Wondfos! They’re cheap and reliable. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Ages (you and SO): both 27

How many months have you been TTC?: About 4 months. Started casually, but now we are really trying. 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: Began taking prenatal, going to start charting this cycle, and of course doing lots of the dirty ;)

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): My husband and I just got married a little over a year ago in Jamaica. He is an engineer and I am a teacher. We are really looking forward to growing our family :) 
  • Hi @knottiee9c4ed253e69cd2e Welcome to TTGP! 

It would be really helpful if you go into your profile and change your username to something specific it will be much easier to interact with and tag you! If you've already done it and the username still says knottie, then sometimes logging out and back in helps with that! 

• bluetickgalbluetickgal member
    edited January 2020
    @photographerwife oh dear friend...I’m so very sorry to see you back here and to hear of everything you have been through!! Sending you so many hugs!!!! 💜💜💜 Take care of yourself and know that we are here for you!!! 
    *Edited to fix typo.
  • @photographerwife oh nooo!! I'm so sorry you went through that! Many hugs ❤️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @photographerwife I'm so very sorry, friend. <3 

• @photographerwife sending you all the creepy internet stranger hugs! I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. I’m glad that you feel and know that this is a safe place for you though. ❤️
  • @photographerwife I’ve been thinking about you and I’m so sorry about your tube. I’m glad you came back here even though I hate so much that you had to. We’re here for you!❤️
  • @photographerwife oh no! aww.. I’m so so sorry for your loss and all that you have been through lately. Sorry that you find yourself back here. Lots of Hugs ❤️ 
  • oh no @photographerwife I am so very sorry for all that you've been through. Sending you love and strength as you heal physically and emotionally from the trauma of your loss. <3 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• my dear friend, @photographerwife I am so heartbroken for you. I know how very loved and wanted your baby was. I'm also so so sorry you ended up needing your tube removed. Ugh, this is so damn unfair. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending you some extra love and strength. 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @photographerwife I am so sorry!💙 Im sending you hugs, & hoping that you can heal fairly quickly from all this trauma.💗
  • @photographerwife oh I am so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs friend. 💕
  • Oh @photographerwife my friend I'm so sorry for your loss and sorry that you're benched for so long due to the medical circumstances. Take your time to reintegrate. We're here for you. Sending you so much love! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• **lurking** I'm so sorry @photographerwife. I lost my right tube in 2016 due to a hydrosalpinx so if you want to PM me with any questions or just to vent please feel free. ❤️
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @photographerwife Sorry for lurking I can’t help it when it comes to medications, that’s my area of expertise.  I am so so sorry you are back here but luckily this is a great community to be in  but I wanted to let you know that you normally only have to wait one full cycle before you can start trying again, in regards to methotrexate. If the male was on it it’s 3 months but for females it’s only one. I’m not sure if the tube will extend that but methotrexate should only bench you one cycle so you may not have to wait as long as you think! 
  • *lurking*
    @photographerwife I am so very sorry you are going through and and sorry about your tube.  Thinking of you and sending big hugs ❤❤
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @photographerwife I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you so much and will be sending you all my prayers!  
  • @photographerwife I am so, so sorry for everything you are going through. so many hugs to you, friend.
  • Kmfoley said:
    I guess I will stop lurking and finally jump in! 

Ages (you and SO): 29 & 33

How many months have you been TTC?: This will be the first cycle we aren’t avoiding. Just got my IUD removed on 12/11 and my OB said to wait one cycle. 

Mostly NTNP, I kind of want my cycle to regulate a little bit. The Mirena crash is a real thing!! I am thinking about buying some LH testing strips to track ovulation since I had no idea what my body was doing this cycle. I’ve never used them before, I kind of don’t know what I’m doing lol. 

We have two kids, a 7-year-old and a 5-year-old. I have a dog and 3 cats. I’m a preschool teacher. I don’t have a lot of time for hobbies but I love to read! Currently reading the Witcher books after finishing the show on Netflix. 
    FYI, this is me!! I had tried to change my username because that other one is my old username from The Knot when I got married...when I hit post on this I realized I hadn’t been successful at changing my username and I ended up just making a whole new account and then of course had to wait a few days before posting. Anyway, I’m excited to finally ACTUALLY jump in! (Also if this posts as my old username I’m going to lose my mind lol) 
  • @kitkatz1990 lmao you're good!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @kitkatz1990 I have three right now, a 7 & 5 year old and they are awesome with my 1 year old. 3 is fun!  

Preschool teacher? And all the pets? Holy patience Batman.