Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 01/09

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 01/09

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, beginning to track cycles/CM

R/R: AF showed after ending BCPs a few days ago so I am officially in my first cycle TTC.

CS/Q: None
  • Month/Cycle: 4/1(AL)

CD: 11 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV, Tracking CM, Conceive Plus +, BDing EOD

R/R: I’m currently tracking my O right now with OPKs so this will be my first O post MC so I’m hoping it will actually happen. So far so good. I’m hoping it will happen this weekend. 

CS/Q: None 

@bssrena yay to AF showing after ending your BCP’s. that’s great your on your official first cycle of TTC. FX your lucky in your first cycle. 

• Loading the player...
  • @kpearse99 yes they have been getting darker 😁 I’m getting flashing Smiley faces now so it’s in high fertility yay. Just waiting for my peak one. Hopefully I get that over the next few days. I’m glad you guys are having great weather. It’s horrible here. It finally snowed last night and we’re supposed to get lots of it over the next week. Bleh 😖 yuck I hate that white stuff. I hope you have a great Friday too! 
  • @mindyb2019 I'm so happy they are getting darker!! I know you were worried!  I told you it would happen  :p

I only like the white stuff when I'm warm inside my house and it's nighttime! It's so pretty watching it fall and it's so quiet and peaceful!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Hi guys. HAPPY FRIDAY!  So, I've been in and out of the boards because we had a few false starts to TTCing due to just...life, but we're officially official now, so you'll be seeing me more often!  

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, tracking CM, opk

R/R: DH was sick last cycle for the entire FW and now I'm a little under the weather with FW quickly approaching.  DH is working tonight, so hopefully I can kick this cold by the weekend so we could get busy.  Why, of all weeks, are we always getting sick during the FW?!  

CS/Q: Nope
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • I was going to try and change the title of this thread to Thursday & Friday...but I can’t figure out how! Hopefully everyone is ok with just not having a separate Friday thread though! ☺️

Month/Cycle: 20/15/5 AL#2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, & progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Friday!! Although nobody likes CD1, I was happy it came quickly after last using progesterone on Wednesday night! Ready for a somewhat relaxing weekend after a super long full-week back to work! 

CS/Q: None.

@bserena glad you can officially start trying! If I remember correctly, you are having your wisdom teeth out today...hope all goes well with that! If that wasn’t you, I apologize and please disregard! Haha. 

@mindyb2019 so glad you are seeing progression on your OPK’s! Hopefully O is right around the corner! I know you have been waiting for this for quite some time! 

@kpearse99 hey cycle buddy! So glad you are joining us back in the dailies! Enjoy the warm weekend!! 

@juliebeannn welcome back! Glad you are officially official now! That stinks that sickness keeps hitting during FW! Hopefully you get better quickly and it won’t affect your timing this cycle! 

• @bluetickgal I didn't even realize this was the one from Thursday  :D:D Oh boy!! Anywho... I'm so happy to be cycle buddies with you!! <3 
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bluetickgal I totally didn't realize this was Thursday's thread either.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @kpearse99 haha...I didn’t want to feel left out and start a new thread, so I just joined in! I saw that I could edit my last post for 1 day, so maybe those same rules apply for thread titles? I was like, I know Peggies change their titles all the time when they get mad, so why isn’t that an option for me here?! Lol. Oh well! So happy we are cycle buddies too!! 💜 I have a great feeling about this cycle for both of us!! 
    @juliebeannn no worries girl! It didn’t actually get much activity on Thursday, but we are blowing it up today! ☺️
  • @bserena CD1 here too! Yay for officially starting TTC!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (after 3 years TTC and a year and a half TTA)

CD: 1!!! Probably the first time I’ve been excited for it in a long, long time. 

WAYDTGKU: just the sex

R/R: Traveling out of town today to visit my brother and SIL for the day. Not looking forward to the windy roads while also nauseous from CD1. However, it’s a million times better than my CD1’s pre surgeries so I’ll take it. 

CS/Q: nope!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• WAYDTGKU: just the sex

This made me laugh @linzrunz !! I'm glad you're back in the game!! 
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 thanks girl. Yes you were right lol. it’s happening.. Now FX it progresses to Peak and not just stays at high for many many days and that’s it. I guess we will see. 

@bluetickgal thank you. I’m hoping O is right around the corner too. Yes, I have been waiting for this for quite some time. Come on body do your thing lol. 🤞 
  • @linzrunz hope CD1 while traveling isn’t too bad! Yay for officially being back to trying though! 
    @mindyb2019 yes, I hope your body listens and you can finally move forward! 
  • @bluetickgal you are correct! I am currently laid up in bed with gauze in my mouth and feeling pretty blah. But it went well and I'm just glad it's over with! Hopefully it wont be too painful once the block wears off but I've already gone ahead and taken the pain meds so fingers crossed it wont be terrible! Thank you for remembering:)

@mindyb2019 thank you! I hope this cycle goes well for you too!

@kpearse99 thank you for the well wishes!! It's been pretty warm here all winter so far, I actually miss having a cold winter! I'm from Vermont originally but now I'm in TN so I miss the snow.

@juliebeannn welcome back! I hope you dont get too sick and start feeling better soon!

@linzrunz glad you are feeling excited to jump back into TTC!! Hope your stay this time is short and sweet!! Also LOL'd at your "just the sex" comment 😂😂