Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY - High School Edition

2»

Re: GTKY - High School Edition

• Options
    @keikilove. I think the restaurant idea is perfect!  So much less stress if someone else is handling the food and drink. 
  • Options
    I didn't go to my 10 year reunion, it was planned super last minute, and i had to work. I thought about calling out or taking a personal day, however it didnt seem worth it to me to use a sick day for it. However, the best friend whom I mentioned previously, My MOH, said many people were asking about me. So that makes me feel good haha. 
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too think I was a "middle of the roader", not heavily involved in a particular sport or group.  I was on the swim team but was pretty mediocre at it. I dabbled in clubs but never stuck with one. I has a serious boyfriend all through high school, but a different one each year. I had a core group of girlfriends but I never had any classes with them because I took honors level and they were all in the regular level. One semester I didn't have any friends at lunch so I would eat in the bathroom instead of sitting by myself. I was so insecure! But I was good at school. Popular kids would ask to copy my homework. But apparently some in the popular crowd were scared of me because they heard I was a witch  :D  Cannot make this shit up!  Overall, I had friends and I had fun. If I could do it again, I would learn an instrument and be in band, that looked fun.
    Then, just like @ttcbabyodo I moved away after graduation and lost touch with most people. 
  • Options
    But when I was 18 months old a little boy my age but bigger pushed me off my toy. I came back with a toy bat and knocked him off my toy, then took it back. So I’ve always been that way. 😬🤣

• Options
    I was a total homeschooled intovert :# 
  • Options
    I think these must be bots? Or else they follow each other everywhere? https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12759981/product-spotlight-baby-toys
  • Options
    @bows22 Definitely seem like bots or trolls. The language use by the kk one is so unnatural in both posts.