Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 01/09

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 01/09

• Options

Month/Cycle: 20/14/4 AL#2 

CD/DPO: 32/15

Timing: Good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: BFN last night and this morning.

R/R: Was definitely disappointed by the BFN, but I basically expected it...had no real feelings/signs that this cycle was a success! I didn’t take progesterone this morning, so hopefully AF will arrive soon and I can move on to the next cycle! Here’s to hoping great things come from it! Sorry I ghosted this thread yesterday...I actually started a post and then forgot to come back and finish/post! Hope you all are having a good day so far! We have almost made it through the week!! And @notagoodpatient I hope you get/got great news this morning! 

CS/Q: None.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: Feeling slightly more alive today, although still out of work. They told me at urgent care that Tamiflu can cause weird dreams and YEP, it does! I dreamed last night that I was driving a car and I somehow took out a huge street light lamp post (without damaging my car, mind you) and I was going to have to pay $35,000 to fix it and my dad (who has been dead for 15 years) was mad at me. Still in my kind-of dream state I reminded myself about the Tamiflu dream thing, and I kind of pulled myself out of it. It was bizarre, especially because I mostly do not remember my dreams. 

Also, spent part of my sick day on the phone with insurance about my IVF meds, only to find out that my clinic was supposed to submit them for prior authorization and did not so they're going to be denied. I put in an immediate call to my clinic to have them submit for authorization, hoping that gets done this morning. 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bluetickgal Oh friend, so sorry about the BFN. Creepy internet hugs!!!

• Options
    @bluetickgal ugh, bummer on the BFN! ❤️ I think I ghosted the thread yesterday too, but I read everything! I'm so bad at this lol

@mvt2003 what a fascinating dream!

Month/Cycle: 31/whatevs

CD/DPO: 28/3dp(biopsy)/"8dpo"

Timing: I think technically we were like +10 😂

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: nope

R/R: dude I'm COLD this morning. It was in the teens yesterday and today's high is mid 40s! So wtf why am I cold right now?? I'm dragging a bit this week but I remembered I haven't used to therapy lamp in a while in the morning. But maybe that's also because it's the first full week back at work.

CS/Q: nope, but maybe next cycle

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I'm thinking the money component was somehow related to my subconscious worry about the cost of my IVF meds! And no clue wtf the streetlight, car, or my dad had to do with anything! :D Are you guys getting the insane warm front we're supposed to get this weekend? 63 degrees in January!!!! 

• Options
    @mvt2003 yep that's probably today, 46 for a high here! We were super cold yesterday though so maybe that's why we're not quite at warm temps. But I'll take it!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @mvt2003 thanks friend!! So glad you are feeling better today! Sorry for the crazy dreams AND the news about your meds!! I hope they can get it all straightened out and covered before you need them!! 
    @inthewoods23 thanks lady! That is ironic that you are cold today when it is so much warmer outside. We are getting a bit of a heatwave starting today, although rain is coming with it tomorrow...I guess we should just be happy it isn’t snow/ice though! I hope using your therapy lamp again helps...and maybe a nice relaxing weekend too? You deserve it after this long week!! 
  • Options

bluetickgal sorry about the BNF :(

mvt2003 I haven't taken Tamiflu before, but I usually have weird dreams whenever I get sick.  That's usually the only time I remember my dreams too.

inthewoods23 I feel you on the cold.  It feels like -17C here, so hovering just under 2F.  Supposed to warm up a bit over the weekend, but then we're expecting 50-75mm of rain on Saturday (which according to google is about 3 inches).

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22 / 7

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Not yet

R/R: My team at work recently reorganized and I'm getting so frustrated with my current manager.  Whenever I bring up something I'm going to do or a team I'm going to reach out to he immediately does it instead of letting me take the lead on it.  Super frustrating because I haven't had this happen in this role before and I've been doing versions of this job for a couple of years.  He's been recently promoted, so I assume this partially because he's trying to prove himself, but I'm hoping he gets too busy with other stuff and lets me do my job soon.

CS/Q: Basically the same as yesterday.

• Options
    @hp242 Sorry for the work stress! Have you read Ask A Manager before? She's really helpful with work based situations like this. I'm a regular reader (as is @inthewoods23 ) and I find her to be a great resource. 

• Options
    @hp242 yes she's super fantastic at providing good scripts to use on coworkers!

I came for the work advice and stayed for the bonkers work stories 😂
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options

@bluetickgal I'm sorry about the BFN. Hopefully your period starts soon so you can move on. It all sucks and I hate it for you.

@mvt2003 medication dreams can be so bizarre. And WTF about the clinic not submitting the pre-auth for insurance. 

@hp242 I do wonder if that behavior is related to the recent promotion. My husband was promoted about a year ago and he literally spent the first 8 months or so of his new position micromanaging everyone and everything. He was constantly doing other people's jobs for them and nonsense. I kept trying to tell him that people might not appreciate that as much as he thought. He finally admitted to me that he was trying to prove he deserved the promotion and make himself essential. It was all out of some weird insecurity. So it would make sense to me that perhaps your new manager is having a similar problem. No advice on how to deal with it but it sounds like the other ladies have given you a good resource.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 13/1

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 12-15 days

Testing: I would like to be the person who has the willpower to WFAF. Realistically I'm weak and I'll probably cave early. 

R/R: You know those days where you're like " it even even lunch yet and I'm already done for the day?" Yep that's today. Work is really trying my patience with so much unnecessary nonsense. Also I'm so over the nonsense with the ongoing water leak issue. We now are waiting for the county to give permission for us to dig under the road to check the pipe and fix a leak if that's where it is. And the county is withholding permission for some unknown reason. So we are stuck playing phone tag trying to work it out. We set up an estimate for a well to see if maybe just getting a well is a viable alternative to the nonsense with city water.

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    mamaslothmamasloth member
    edited January 2020

@mvt2003 Yes, what is it with this weather? It's going to be in the mid-70s for the next week! I'm not complaining, though. Once the holidays are over, I'm ready for spring!

Month/Cycle: 12, 3 AL

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: I don't know. I've been having weird crampy feelings yesterday and today, so either AF is coming really early or something I've eaten isn't agreeing with me.

R/R: I gave my notice at work today! I've been planning to quit for 4-5 months, but wanted to wait for the right time. I'll be staying until my replacement is trained, but the end is in sight!

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    @NamelessAria thanks lady, I appreciate it! Welcome to the TWW! Umm...you just described me every single day this week! 😂 Hope your afternoon flies by! Ugh, that stinks you are still dealing with the water leak issue...and that the city isn’t helping! I hope you get something figured out soon! 
    @mamasloth fingers crossed your crampy feelings are a good sign!! Yay for putting in your notice...I hope the transition is an easy one for you! 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal booooo for BFN. I’m still rooting for you though! 
    @mvt2003 glad you’re starting to feel better. Crazy dream! I had a super weird one a couple of days ago too - someone was breaking into our house and putting strange animals inside like cats, dogs, and a pot belly pig! Weirdest part of the dream was that my actual dog wasn’t at all bothered and would let these strangers sleep on his bed with him! Haha. Also, I’m really sorry about your issues with the prescriptions! I hope it gets worked out really soon.
    @inthewoods23 I don’t know about you, but my office keeps the temp way colder than I am comfortable with! And it seems to get even colder in here when it gets warmer outside - almost as if the temp they sent inside is related to the temp it is outside. 😒
    @hp242 Thats super annoying! I hope he cuts it out soon. 
    @NamelessAria How frustrating. I hope you guys get approval soon so you can get it fixed or move on to finding the true cause. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 10 based on only cycle of data I have 

Testing: FF is predicting AF for Saturday so I am telling myself to wait until at least Sunday AM. 

R/R: Not much going on here today. Excited that tomorrow is Friday! 

CS/Q: Haven’t been tracking temps for days now so 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Options

@bluetickgal  I'm sorry about the BFN.  I saw one of those this morning too. 

@mvt2003  Take care of yourself.  Being sick sucks.

@NamelessAria  I wish that I was also a person who had the willpower to WFAF prior to testing.  I would have saved a lot of money.  I am counting waiting until DPO 12 to test as a success for me this time.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing:  BFN.  Waiting for AF.  (I hope that you had better luck than me today @notagoodpatient .)

R/R:  I feel like I don't know what is going on with my body.  I had the worst cramps of my life on Tuesday, so I thought AF was going to show up early.  I have had mostly mild cramping since last Thursday, but the cramps on Tuesday were intense.  I couldn't sleep.  I just wanted to roll up into a ball and not do anything.  I think that I get premenstrual cramps, but to be honest, I can't really remember anymore.  I don't think whatever that was on Tuesday was normal for me.  I just hope that nothing is wrong, but I do feel much better today.

CS/Q: nope

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bluetickgalbluetickgal member
    edited January 2020
    @hp242 thank you, sorry I missed your post before! So sorry you are dealing with that with your boss...hopefully he is just caught up with the transition of being promoted and trying to prove himself! I really hope he’ll get to letting you do your job soon, that has to be incredibly frustrating!
    @krystrist2014 thank you! Hope AF stays away you get wonderful news on Sunday! 
    @AB518 thanks, so sorry you saw a BFN this morning too! It could still be early for you! Sorry for the intense cramping on Tuesday, glad it is better now though! 
    *Edited due to missed tag.
  • Options
    @NamelessAria that was me yesterday and is me again today. So. Done.

@mamasloth totes implantation lol. You never know! Yay for quitting! Are you leaving on good terms or was it a "I gotta get out of here I hate this place" leaving?

@krystrist2014 sometimes I have my little personal heater on at my desk in the summer! I also like to feel warmth at all times.

@AB518 sorry for the BFN and hopefully AF shows soon so you can get the next cycle going and start fresh
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    mamaslothmamasloth member
    edited January 2020
    @inthewoods23 Right?! It makes me think of all those preggie posts, 'omg could this be implantation?' lol no, it's wishful thinking! I'm leaving on good terms, but I was starting to feel that way. My coworker just got cut to part-time and I'm going to train him to do my job, so I think my boss is pretty happy that he doesn't have to hire another person.

DS born 9/16
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    @mvt2003 and @inthewoods23 I hadn't heard of it, but spent most of lunch reading different answers.  Great site, thanks for the recco!

@NamelessAria and @bluetickgal I hope that's the reason, if it is I can hope it goes away as he gets more confident in the role. If its something else who knows what I'll do, read a lot of Ask a Manager, that's for sure.

@krystrist2014 thanks!  I'm also thrilled that tomorrows Friday!
  • Options
    Holy cow it’s blow up here! I’m super busy today again but still lurking while I can! @legendairymomma you still stuck here me? I’m now at CD55 🙄
  • Options
    Oh nooo 5-8 inches on Saturday for us!! And 3-5 Saturday night!

Well... Better than on a workday.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @tryingktogku
    Girl... I'm here. 
  • Options

@mamasloth. Yay for giving notice.  I gave notice yesterday as well.  That job just wasn't really what I thought it was going to be after the interview.  

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: pretty good.  Actually caught O this month.  

Typical LP length: unsure... But thinking around 11-12 days 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Interviewed for my dream job at the zoo today and I think it went well.  It is a part time position and would have a long commute, but hopefully could grow into something full time after I proved myself.  If it doesn't work out, I will just keep looking.  It was a beautiful day here and so I wandered around the zoo after my interview.

• Options
    @dobiemom11 I'm learning that if they're selling the job a little too hard in the interview, there's probably a reason. Working at a zoo sounds amazing, what would you be doing?

DS born 9/16
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    @mamasloth. Yes...that is totally true. During my first real job interview a few moons ago, they called me twenty minutes after I left to offer it to me.  There was a reason they were desperate to get anyone with any training in there. 

I would be an educator for school groups.  I enjoy teaching but have never done it in a formal setting.  I thought this would be a good way to get my feet wet in a fun setting.  We will see what happens.  
  • Options
    I figured they would ask me what animal I was, so I took some online quizzes to come up with some ideas.  The first response was a hedgehog which made me think of @inthewoods23 and her little guys.  Didn't know too much about them, so I went with dog...loyal, friendly, and up for anything.