Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW 1/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW 1/8

• Options
    edited January 2020

Month/Cycle: 6/3

CD/DPO: 54/?

Timing: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: WFAF

R/R: LOL I’m actually at CD 54 and DH leaves for his job out of town soon so like my body is basically benching us for 4 freaking months which is so so so aggravating ... I also find it funny I’ve been in the “two week” wait for like a month haha! 

CS/Q: I don’t know what happened  I got crosshairs and everything, pretty clear chart then AF just never showed and BFN’a so guessing it’s a weird Anovulatory cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tryingktogku ugh I’m sorry youre still waiting! FX you will be out of TWW soon! 
    @inthewoods23 yes! This first full week is killing me too! Lol

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 10 based on my only month of date.... looks like O happed a couple days earlier this month so we’ll see.

Testing: I’m 3 days away from predicted AF and just couldn’t help myself this morning 🤦🏽‍♀️ BFN

R/R: Boss told me yesterday that he wants me to do an Azure basics training course. I was pretty excited because I’m a contractor so the company investing him my growth is always nice and indicates they might hire me permanent. I was even more excited after reading the email he forwarded me that said the company would also pay for the certification exam. This is decent momentum on my New Years resolution to continue to focus on career growth. 

CS/Q: none. Chart is ugly due to not temping regularly enough and having to rely only on OPK for O prediction.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: +2, +1, -1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: BFN on 9 DPO, testing again at 12 DPO

R/R: not much just got off a 16 headed back at 2:15

CS/Q: Nothing here

• Options

@tryingktogku everything see the TWW I lol because it's been 4

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: uhh....45? 

Timing: n/a

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: 😒I just gotta remind myself that I have 10 more months to gku. 

CS/Q: I should have known that something would be up when I couldnt catch an lh surge. 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: Don't know.. WFAF to start tracking.

Timing: First cycle.

Typical LP length: Don't know.

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Just waiting for AF to show so I can start my first cycle TTC. I have no idea what to expect so just waiting to see! It's been super busy at work but the week still feels like it is dragging  :s so that is super annoying! 

CS/Q: Nothing to see.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3 

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing:  not yet, holding out for a few more days

R/R: nope

CS/Q: I was on a trip with a bunch of friends out of country Jan 1-6 so my temps were doing their own thing.  Forgot to bring OPKs on the trip so didn't get a positive one this cycle.

• Options
    @tryingktogku so sorry you feel like your body is benching you :( I don’t know much about Provera but @inthewoods23 suggestion sounds like a good one!

@inthewoods23 I agree this week is going sooooo slowly!

@krystrist2014 sorry for the BFN but 8dpo is still super early! 

@izro FX for tomorrow for us! Ughh 16. I had a bunch of long shifts last week but this week when I would welcome the distraction, not so much. Hope your shift isn’t too bad. 

@legendairymomma Uggghh the the slowest TWW ever. I tried to come up with a witty alternative for the TWW acronym but I failed. 

@bserena and @hp242 good luck!

AFM:

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Tomorrow. 

R/R: Just a long painful week.

CS/Q: I had some lightly brown tinged cm yesterday and the day before. I’m trying not to symptom spot but also very anxious given my loss history...I don’t even have a bfp and I’m already worried about loss...

• Options
    @notagoodpatient I know 🙈 I told myself not to! Lol. I should really listen to me. 
    Also, I am crossing my fingers for you that that is implantation bleeding! ❤️ I know you don’t want to symptom spot because of losses, so I will be hopeful for you.