Weekly ticker change week of Dec 30

EDD/weeks+days:

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? 

Re: Weekly ticker change week of Dec 30

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 6/1, 18 weeks. I cannot believe it's already 18 weeks 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: find out in two weeks! 

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke. 

Upcoming appointments: two more weeks until anatomy scan! 

How are you feeling? Sick. I've been sick basically this whole time and it's awful. Suppressed immune system and daycare germs w ds is a terrible combination. 

Raves/Rants: I hate that I barely feel the baby some days. One more month ish until that's constant though. 

Questions: nope

GTKY- I have one brother and one sister. I'm the baby. I loved growing up with siblings which is the main reason we wanted ds to have one. Dh is one of four. I told him he can figure out how to carry the rest of our offspring though. This baby making factory is on its last child! 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 16, 15+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Anatomy scan at the end of Jan! 

Baby is the size of a(n): orange

Upcoming appointments: a couple more weeks. 

How are you feeling? Sick again! Damn you, terrible pregnancy immune system. RLP is soo bad. Otherwise ok. 

Raves/Rants: still in that awkward stage of “is she pregnant or just eat way too many burritos over Christmas break?” None of my coworkers but my boss and one other know yet so I kinda just want to come back in maternity clothes like hi hello grew a baby over break nothing to see here 

Questions: anyone have a tea they love? I have my one coffee but decaf is disgusting and then I want something besides water. 

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? One brother, but my DH is one of 8. Family gatherings are bonkers. We have 11 nieces and nephews ranging from 22-8 months, plus our DS, and three more babies on the way in the family. If we had started earlier I might be open to more kids but we are 2 and through. DS has plenty of cousins to play with! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chaos-and-coffee one of eight! Omg how was that growing up? And same here at work- my boss knows as do a few of my coworker friends but most people are in the dark. I’m going to rock up back at work and people are going to be seriously wondering ahah.

EDD/weeks+days: June 13- 16 weeks 2 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out January 24th! Seriously cannot wait

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado 

Upcoming appointments: Nothing until the 24th when I have a scan and midwife appt

How are you feeling? Okay. Having some seriously bad shoulder pain. Really need to address my bra situation...

Raves/Rants: Not baby related but DD has been having such a great time on this trip with my family! When we leave London I’d love to move someone closer to family but not sure if that will happen. 

Also in my quest to end constipation I’ve been eating a kiwi a day As apparently that’s a thing. It seeeemmmsss to be helping a bit!

Questions: Nothing this week.

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I’m one of three girls- I’m the eldest and one sister is 2 years younger than me and the youngest 7. We’re all pretty close. DH is one of three boys and they’re not close but get along fine. I always thought I’d have three but it turns out babies are very expensive so we’ll probably stop at 2!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 15/16 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out in 18 days, the countdown has begun! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado

Upcoming appointments: Thurs OB appt 

How are you feeling? Back pain has been horrible the past few days. 

Raves/Rants: I need to find a belly band with good back support and a body pillow so I can SLEEP ! 
    Rave- found a vaccum for $9 bucks instead of $50, I guess the weird color isnt selling so they are trying to get rid of it. 

Questions: Any one have recommendations for belly bands with good back support that wont break the bank 

I am one of five. 1 sister, 1 half sister 2 half brothers(I normally refer to them as just my brothers)
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 16+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: we JUST found out at my appointment last week. It’s a Girl over here y’all!!! 

Baby is the size of a(n): big enough that I popped 🤷🏻‍♀️

Upcoming appointments: I’m on every two weeks or so

How are you feeling? I have influenza B. They tested at the MFM. So miserable. But woke up this morning finally feeling a little of those clouds lift!

Raves/Rants: DH kept DD happy and entertained all weekend while was in “quarantine” from them. It was really hard on all of us but I don’t want to get them sick and I just wanted to lay around anyway. So it worked out okay! Glad I’m turning a corner and can hopefully use the rest of this winter break to be more fun!!

Questions: not right now

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I have three younger brothers. I loved it! We’re all still close and get together as often as we can. I’m the oldest and only one married/with kids so it’s a little bit easier. They’ll be scattering around the globe here soon and I’m in denial that i won’t be able to see all of them all the time too. Plus my DH gets along with them super well and they all have guys night pretty frequently

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    @lizanet I feel you on the back pain it’s been horrible. 

EDD/weeks+days: 15+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Orange

Upcoming appointments: Ob on 1/3 hopefully will schedule anatomy scan soon

How are you feeling? I’m not sleeping at all and it sucks. 

Raves/Rants: it’s been so exciting telling everyone baby is a girl! And starting to plan the nursery and thinking about names. My son is super excited too. He got baby sister a little lovie and has been hiding it to keep it safe for her.  

Questions: did anyone notice they gained more weight with second pregnancies? I’m trying not to focus on the scale. And I know the holiday eating has not helped. But I lost a lot of weight this past year and I didn’t gain a lot with my son but also that was back in 2013/14 so I’m older now too. Just curious if maybe it’s a STM thing. 

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I have 1 older sister. We haven’t always gotten along but I’m glad I have her. And now that we both have kids it’s nice they grow up together. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @hayhay2501 he’s the oldest. It’s definitely craziness at all times! He is 20 years apart from his youngest brother so was in college when his parents told him they were pregnant again. He was less than thrilled lol. 

@hanshotfirst77 ugh my insomnia has been bad this time around too. I hope you are able to get some sleep soon! 
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 insomnia is killing me too. I need to try unisom or benadryl but just haven't for some reason. 
  • Options
    @runwmusic I hope you feel better soon! I hear you on being excited for movement to be more consistent. I can’t wait to be able to see the movement—or to have dd see or feel it!!

@chaos-and-coffee I personally like rooibos tea, but also lemon zinger and I just picked up decaf green candy cane tea from Trader Joe’s, which isn’t bad. We have way too much decaf and herbal tea since I ditched caffeine a while ago.

@hayhay2501 I’m glad the trip is going so well! And a kiwi a day sounds delicious!

@Lizanet that’s quite a deal on a vacuum! Those deals get me so excited for some reason! I’m always picking around the clearance bins. 

@alli392 omg, the flu?? Ugh, the worst! I can’t imagine! Is there anything you can take that’ll speed the process along? Feel better soon!

@hanshotfirst77 I’m not sure what my scale numbers are, but I definitely think I look way bigger this time around. My mom told me that babies get bigger each pregnancy. 😬 I don’t know how true that is, but I hope there’s a cap on how big I get and I just end up there faster than I did last time. Things cannot continue in this trajectory too much longer as far as I’m concerned.

EDD/weeks+days: 6/7/20; 17 weeks 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green pink! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Pair of folded up sunglasses 

Upcoming appointments: midJan for regular ob and also AS

How are you feeling? ugh, I’ve felt better. My ob said that pregnancy gets more uncomfortable as you age and have more pregnancies, so at least I’m not too worried about it, though I do wonder if my endo or laparoscopy are playing a role. Maybe I’m just remembering things wrong from last pregnancy 3-4 years ago though.

Raves/Rants: I’ve been hiding my belly a bit because I haven’t wanted to shove my pregnancy in anyone’s face since I don’t know who’s trying and who might get triggered. So then I get comments from ppl who are definitely not trying that I shouldn’t be uncomfortable at all yet since I’m not showing. Then I unzip my oversized sweatshirt and I get the “are you sure it’s not twins?” comment. 🙄 I feel like there’s no good comment to make about a belly, and I’m not sure why people feel the need to try.

Questions: is anyone finding out the sex but keeping it a secret? We can’t decide if we’ll tell or not. I just don’t want any comments from ppl thinking we’re not 100% thrilled to be having a second girl.

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I have 3 older brothers. I think it was too many kids for my parents to handle. 
  • Options
    @runwmusic @chaos-and-coffee I’m sorry you guys are suffering as well. Solidarity!

@begging4abump I feel the same way. I know things may be progressing faster the second time but it’s still a little worrisome. 
    Also I just found out at Christmas that I’m team pink and I have been telling people. But I understand your worry. People say the dumbest things. And I was fully expecting to hear it if I was having a second boy. I would have been just as thrilled for another boy too. Of course now I get the comments ohh a girl that’s perfect. Like it would have been less perfect with 2 boys? But I know they mean well and are just excited. But really people should just be happy and excited for any baby. If you guys do decide to tell I hope it goes well and you get no dumb comments. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 1st

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke

Upcoming appointments: US 1/2 and OB 1/3. This is my first appointment with a doctor who is not my normal, so we shall see how that goes. 

How are you feeling? Generally pretty fine. Sleeping has been rough. My pinched nerve is still causing pain whenever I stand or walk. Not looking forward to going back to work where all I do is walk and stand all day. Luckily the boys are great and wont care if I teach sitting down or need to break out into random stretches

Raves/Rants: Today is the last day down south. Tomorrow we begin the car ride north, so 12 hour drive tomorrow and 7 hour drive on the first. Excited to get back to normalcy and see my fur babies, but this relaxing thing has been nice.

Questions: not at this time.

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I am the youngest of 3. My brother is 7 years older and my sister is 3.5. My sister and I are super close and she is wicked excited to become a tia. She even converted her spare bedroom into a psuedo nursery (she is more prepared than I am for this baby). Not so close with my brother. My SIL does not seem to like us very much, so we only see my brother once or twice a year if we're lucky, but he is always there if I need anything.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 19 / 15+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink! Bailey Grace 

Baby is the size of a(n): Orange on this app, pear on another 

Upcoming appointments: I go in this afternoon for a routine checkup. I’m excited because my mom is off and tagging along, so she’ll get to hear the heartbeat. 

How are you feeling? Today is the first day I’ve been uncomfortable, though I think it’s mostly gas. For the first time this morning, I couldn’t fasten my slacks and I kept feeling like I was going to faint. I’m assuming it’s blood pressure related, but didn’t experienced this in my first pregnancy. 

Raves/Rants: I’m not a fan of this time of year...Christmas is over, but it’s still cold for two or three more months. And I’m a Texan, so I know my version of cold doesn’t even touch what some of you other ladies are going through, but it is my primary rant right now. 

Questions: I read the other day that baby girls typically don’t move as much in utero and it’s generally further along in pregnancy before you feel the first flutters. Has this been true for any of you? I didn’t feel my son until 17-18 weeks, but I was hopeful I’d feel this one sooner. 

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I have one sister who is 3.5 years older than me. We have our differences (and we’re arguing at the moment) but I am thankful I have a sibling. Unfortunately a lot of the issues that drive us apart stem from her husband, who is a lazy entitled jerk. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 14W6D

Baby is the size of a(n): Orange

Upcoming appointments: 1/9

How are you feeling? Hungry!

Raves/Rants: I am really missing premade salads from Trader Joes and blue cheese

Questions: 

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? One sister - 3 years younger.  We live in the same town and are very close.

• Options
    EDD/ Weeks+Days: June 25th, 14+4

Team: Blue for the third time. 

Baby is the size of a: peach

Upcoming appointments: 1/6

How are you feeling? Pregnancy-wise I am okay. Other than that, I currently have bronchitis which sucks. My sympathies to everyone else who is sick. 

Raves/Rants: I get to spend 2 more days with the family. Yay! But then I have to return to work. Boo. 

Questions: none

GTKY: I have one brother who is 2 years younger. We have always gotten along pretty well, but I live far away from my family and I do miss them. 
  • Options
    FigTreeMamaFigTreeMama member
    edited December 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: 6/4, 17 weeks+
    Team: Pink!
    Baby is the size of a: turnip

Upcoming appointments: Routine OB appointment tomorrow morning 

How are you feeling? Worn out. We had a rough weekend, DD got sick and we had to spend a few days and nights in the Children’s Hospital. 

Raves/Rants: Why do hospitals not seem to recognize the importance of sleep?! This was a pet peeve of mine postpartum too. This experience was definitely better, but seriously, if you’re coming into a toddler’s room at 2 am and don’t need to wake them up, be QUIET! Ugh. 

Questions: None. 

GTKY- do you have siblings? Yes! I have one sister who is two years older than me. We are best friends and I am so thrilled that now my DD is going to have the sister relationship too. I hope my girls will be close. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 18 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke

Upcoming appointments: OB tomorrow, Anatomy scan next week. 

How are you feeling? So, so tired and I have heartburn (every night) for the first time in my life.  But overall, just feeling so grateful to have gotten to this point. 

Raves/Rants: Nervous about my anatomy scan.  I remember last pregnancy when I got excited about ultrasounds rather than so worried. 

Questions:  Nada

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I have one brother and one sister.  I am the oldest. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 11, 16w 4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blueeee

Baby is the size of a(n): dill pickle, which also happens to be the thing I am eating as we speak....

Upcoming appointments: Jan 17 for the anatomy scan

How are you feeling? Mostly ok. I've been having a ton of headaches, but I'm prone to them anyway so who know if this has anything to do with pregnancy.

Raves/Rants: None

Questions: Nope

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I have one sister, 1 year younger. We hated one another growing up (we're very very different and the close age didn't result in best friendship) but we get along way better now.
  • Options
    @FigTreeMama I hope everything is OK.

@kerco925 last time I was excited and this time I'm more nervous too. It's strange. 
  • Options
    @runwmusic Thanks, she’s doing much better now and we are out of the hospital. It was very scary, she was wheezing and breathing very fast (70 bpm) to try to get enough air, and wouldn’t eat or drink anything because she was using up all her energy on breathing. 
  • Options
    @FigTreeMama I’m glad she’s doing better!! So scary. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @runwmusic count me in being nervous this time yet excited last time. 
  • Options
    @runwmusic @chaos-and-coffee @kerco925 I am honestly more excited this time than last time I think it is because I had an ultrasound maybe 2 weeks earlier and knew it was a girl. This time with my complications and the possibilities of the placenta not functioning properly(side effect of HBP) I am scared of what I will be told. It is mixed emotions. 
  • Options
    @kerco925 @runwmusic @chaos-and-coffee add me to the nervous this time, excited last time bunch. PGAL brain has been so hard on me this time. I’m almost afraid to be excited. But I also don’t want to be scared the whole time and not enjoy any of it. Since finding out the sex getting into second tri has helped a little. But it’s been weeks now since I’ve seen baby and I’m getting nervous for the anatomy scan. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    I'm hoping I ease up after the anatomy scan. 🤞
  • Options
    I'm always at least slightly nervous until I feel consistent, daily movement.  It's so hard not knowing what's going on in there!
  • Options
    I think I’ll ease up after daily movement and the anatomy scan. There was a spot on DS’s heart that was a soft marker for downs that showed up on our anatomy scan, which was scary (turned out fine). Once I get through that with no issues, I think I’ll feel better. 
  • Options
    @chaos-and-coffee Our son had that too and they had us get a level 2 ultrasound and genetic testing (this was before NIPT was available).  Very scary. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 25 (I've been off a day all along, oops!) 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue!

Baby is the size of a(n): Maple leaf 🍁

Upcoming appointments: Yesterday, OB check in. All good! Jan: OB (21), dietician (22), and anatomy scan (30).

How are you feeling? I'm starting to come out of the fatigue fog and get into the groove of managing my GD. The nausea has been minimal but my texture aversion have stepped up to fill that gap. I'm walking >3 miles a day now, and feeling pretty good about it.

Raves/Rants: DS has started showing empathy and it's been really sweet to see. He's very excited about baby brother even though he has no idea what that really means. Every time I snuggle him down for nap or bedtime he kisses my tummy and tells baby brother "lights off, sleepy time!"

Questions: 

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I have one full brother, two half siblings (sister, brother), and two step siblings (brother, and sister). The halfs and steps are on different sides, so I'm 1 of 4 (or 2, or 6) depending on who's counting. I'm the oldest of everyone, and there's a 12 year spread between me and my youngest half sibling. My half sister is also not genetically related, but my dad adopted her when he and my step mom married. I didn't grow up with my step siblings; my mom remarried when I was in college. 

We grew up very close to our cousins on my dad's side (8 of us total), so they're a lot like extra siblings. I'm the oldest in out generation, and my cousin that's 14.5 years younger is the youngest. When I was younger, we all got together 2x or more per month. At various times in the past two decades, we've had cousins living in South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, or Europe depending on the year (as well as our native North America). We just need an Antarctic explorer! I'm the only one who has stayed put in our hometown, but I traveled extensively for work for almost 6 years. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 4th, 17 weeks and 5 days. 

Baby is the size of a(n): game controller. 

Upcoming appointments: January 16th for my anatomy scan and I believe the 21st for a phone appointment about the scan. 

How are you feeling? Pretty good. I upped my water intake as told and most of my symptoms went away like my midwife thought. My legs and pelvis are pretty bad today but I think 5 days on vacation, 3 of which were at Disneyland does that to a person. 

Raves/Rants:
    Rave-  We had leftover money in our flex spending so I got to order an Elvie pump! I'm so excited about that. 
    Rant- I feel like my pelvis is going to open up every time I stand up. Like that everything is just going to fall out. It's such an odd, uncomfortable feeling. 

Questions: None. 

I have one younger brother, Michael ( Sloane will have his name as a middle name). We aren't terribly close but he's a pretty great guy. We almost lost him to Ewings Sarcoma last year ( he's now 30, it's a adolescent cancer so it was really weird he got it at 29). But he seems to have beat it. 
    Dh also has 1 younger brother. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @mariabele I have been loving me some dill pickles lately. I always enjoyed a good pickle, but not with the same regularity and intensity as of recent. 

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 15+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): magic 8 ball and weighs as much as a deck of cards 

Upcoming appointments: January 8th for a regular OB then February 3rd for anatomy scan and OB appointment

How are you feeling? GREAT!!!!  This is my favorite point in pregnancy, I look a little pregnant, but feel really good.  The only problem is my SI joints have been hurting so bad when I get home from my 12 hour shifts on L&D.  My cough from the flu has finally subsided which makes me very happy. 

Raves/Rants: We have decided to start the process of building our forever home...likely wont be done by the time LO gets here but should be before I go back from maternity leave.  Now just finalizing which house plan we want and going from there. 

Questions: Has anyone seen a chiropractor for SI Joint pain and had it help??  

GTKY- do you have siblings? How many if so? I am the oldest and have one brother and we are almost 5 years apart.  We are closer now than we have been in years.  It is hard when you are a 13 year old girl and your 8 year old brother wants to do kids stuff and you want to be a teenager, we were not close for years.  Now he's 25 and I'm 30 and he is over at our house almost every night and him and DS have a special bond.  He predicted DS 1 would be born on his birthday and was only off by about 8 hours and would have been even closer except for an emergency csection for fetal distress.  I was adamant that was too early since I would have turned 36wks on his birthday but i guess brother knew best.  Lol.  Also this LO and DS will have the exact same distance between their birthdays as my brother and I did.
  • Options
    ErikandAftonErikandAfton member
    edited January 2020
    @ReneeJ2011 I see my chiropractor weekly. She is a God send. My SI joints aren't too bad yet but she makes sure they are in place. My upper back has been the worst this time but she helps with that too. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 11, 2020 - 16 weeks + 5 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out on January 20/20

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado/Polly Pocket Necklace

Upcoming appointments: Routine Appointment - January 16, then the anatomy scan on the 20th

How are you feeling? Overall, I have been feeling okay. I have had three migraines in the past couple of months. I'm experiencing more round ligament pain this week and some odd chest pain. Not feeling that I'm going to drop from a heart attack, but it's weird and uncomfortable when it's here..

Raves/Rants: Rants - I will continue to say this. I hate the acronyms on this site. I feel like an idiot looking them all up.. GTKY? what? I've read other's responses to figure out what it meant. I filled out the BMB (yes, I looked that up too) spreadsheet and had to look up FTM, PGAL, PAIF. I do know that on spreadsheets, you usually have to keep it short though... WOW. that was a longer rant than I thought. Sorry..
    Also, I know it's early to feel baby, but I can't wait! I don't want to wait any longer.

The Raves - We FINALLY told our families over Christmas! We waited 16 whole weeks to do this and it nearly killed me, but everyone was so shocked! It was clear by their reactions that they had given up on us providing them with a niece/nephew, cousin and grand child. 

Questions: None that I can think of right now. 

I have an older sister and a younger brother, who both have children. I am the last of the siblings to have children.
  • Options
    @ErikandAfton
    Sloane is definitely in the running for us as well! I love that name!
  • Options
    @effienbabe It was the only boy name Dh and I could agree on! And once he makes his mind up it's set so that's baby brother's name. 
  • Options
    I hope everyone that has been feeling sick is on the mend! 

EDD/weeks+days: June 5th, 17+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: 1/10

How are you feeling? So much better now that my gallbladder has been dealt with and I’ve had a week + to recover! Finally getting to enjoy this pregnancy a little bit.

Raves/Rants: DH being the best while I was in the hospital/recovering.

Questions: none

Yes - 1 younger brother about 3.5 years apart
  • Options
    @ReneeJ2011 I went to a pt for so joint pain with ds. She was in my ob's office and focused on pregnancy and post partum issues. She gave me so much relief on one visit! Also went back to her for diastesis recti afterwards. Not looking forward to that again! 
  • Options
    I took two weeks off The Bump for holiday craziness, I'm working on catching up my threads, won't bother answering all the date related questions, but just the GTKY stuff. We had to buy a new car for baby 2. Our biggest car was a Chevy Cruze, and with two rear facing seats we couldn't fit adults up front! We bought our Chevy Traverse just after our second was born (wanted to wait for fall sales!) and we love it! Third row, captains seats in second row, all wheel drive. Plenty of cargo space behind third row. Now that third is on the way, we're planning. Will turn oldest front facing finally just before baby arrives, put him in third row probably passenger side, put second still rear facing, but in third row on opposite side, baby rear facing behind driver, and pull the other captains chair out for a year or so, as one of us will need to get to back to help buckle them in, and it'll be easier to get in to do so without the seat. 

I have one sister, but 8 years apart, and my cousins are all either in constant trouble with law or teenagers, so we don't see them much. My sister is not having kids. My husband has two siblings, they're all super close and close in age, but also not having any children. So our kids are expected to have zero cousins. Wish I was up for a big family, but too much noise or too many people sends me into a tailspin of uncomfortable, so definitely done at 3 in 4 years, lol. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker