Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 1/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Tuesday 1/7

• Month/Cycle: Two. Years. It’s fine I’m fine.

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing:  Perfect!!!

Typical LP length:  14 days

Testing:  knowing me- 9 dpo 

R/R: Rave- I leave for the warms in two weeks and am so excited. 

CS/Q: it’s looking pretty! I never track through my period. 🙃

• Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 27/16? (I missed my LH spike, so I'm thinking it may have been early?)

Timing: EOD during fertile week.

Typical LP length: ~15 days

Testing: So far, all negative. :'(

R/R: Hey everyone! I haven't been here in quite some time (it has been a very trying year), but I figured I would drop in and see how everyone is doing. We have had no luck in conceiving, so we had our first RE appointment yesterday. My doctor was very hopeful, but he is concerned that I may have been having multiple early losses/CPs (which I already suspected). I'm waiting on this period to start so I can start my fertility testing, but she is being a vile witch and toying with my emotions by being a little late and presenting with weird symptoms.

CS/Q:
    n/a

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • @the_road_to_oz if it's any comfort, I'm at 2.5 years 😢 I feel like we've been trying the longest out of everybody here (not sure how true that is). But know that I'm totally with you on how much it sucks to be taking this long

@flowntheloop good luck in all your testing! Your gif is so accurate of this process 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: I'm not feeling super sick, but I sound pretty crummy today. I went in to work because if I don't, I'll still get calls all day anyway, and I'm not feeling bad. Plus I have four in-person things I need to handle that will stress me out if I don't do them today. :D 

I told MH last night that we're officially 10 days away from BCP, and then 10 days away from starting shots. Mind = Blown. He had to drop out of attending a bachelor party (that I wasn't wild about him going on anyway) because we'll be in the middle of stims and yeah he can't be in Colorado for that. Hopefully that helps his FOMO because otherwise he'll be whiny AF. :D This is the "last" bachelor party, etc.... 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 31/25 or 26?

CD/DPO: 26/1dp(biopsy)/6dpo-ish if you convert it lol

Timing: 0% chance

Typical LP length: we'll see taking the provera

Testing: Receptiva tests come back in a week, ERA testing in 2 lol 

R/R: I can technically go here now woohoo! Although it will be a very short stay (maybe just this week)

CS/Q: nope, but I'll chart next cycle since we're on our own before the FET cycle will begin.

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Looks like I spoke too soon this morning - feeling absolutely awful, MH is making me go to urgent care at lunch for a flu test. If you've never been tested for the flu, let me assure you the test is particularly UNfun. 😢

• Realized I posted this in Monday by accident.. So i'll just repost lol. Hope I'm in the right thread!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: Unsure. WFAF. Just got off of BCPs so waiting for CD1 to begin tracking.

Timing: See above

Typical LP length: Unsure.

Testing: Nope

R/R: Excited to finally be starting this journey. Ready for AF to arrive so that I can begin tracking. We will see how it goes! Haven't had an actual period in almost 8 years now, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes. Also, I get my wisdom teeth out Friday (when I'll probably also be on my first period in forever), so that'll be fun, lol!

CS/Q: None.

• @mvt2003 I was tested for the first time 2 years ago and it was eye opening for sure. I hope it’s negative and you start feeling better soon!
  • Present. 
    CD44. 
  • @mvt2003 do I even want to know what it's like to be tested for the flu??
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 It's a nose swab that has to go VERY high up. Like you feel like it's going to hit your brain high up, and it burns. Maybe all of my TTC pain will make this seem like nothing? :# 

• @mvt2003 OOOWWWWW. Not sure which I'd rather do, that biopsy again or having my brain swabbed 😂

I might actually prefer the biopsy. I feel like I would move my head too much from the discomfort.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 20/14/4 AL#2 

CD/DPO: 30/13

Timing: Good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: January 9th or 10th so I can stop progesterone if necessary.

R/R: It’s not Monday!! That’s about as positive as I can be...I feel like this week being the first full week back to work is going to drag on! We were able to walk last night even though it was chilly...that is our favorite way to exercise though, because we can do it together! 

CS/Q: None...not temping in TWW.

@the_road_to_oz that is a very pretty chart and your timing is spot on!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

@flowntheloop that’s good your RE is hopeful, so sorry for your early losses though! I hope AF shows soon so you can begin testing and hopefully get some answers!

@mvt2003 Oh, I’m so sorry you feel worse!! The flu test is some kind of torture...hope it’s negative at least!! You are getting so close my friend! Glad YH will be there for the stims!! 

@inthewoods23 yay for being in the TWW! I so hope the Provera brings on your cycle quickly so you don’t have another long cycle! 

@bserena you have a big week coming up...hope the wisdom teeth removal isn’t too bad on Friday! 

@legendairymomma so sorry you are still here! 

• @bluetickgal earlier today I was like "f*ck it's not even Wednesday" 😂 slowest week everrrrrrr
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @bluetickgal Thank you! I'll spend the weekend laying down, binge watching TV, and letting DH do the house work, lol! He is such a good sport, thankfully. And I agree, the first full week back after break is rough.

@mvt2003 I will never want to go get a flu test now, ouch!  :s:D
  • @mvt2003 In the spring, I got tested for the flu.  Waited for the results and they told me that the test was invalid and they had to repeat it.  The second lady brought tears to my eyes getting a sample.  The worst!  Best of luck and hope it is negative!
  • Good news - apparently my concept of medical discomfort has changed after having various IF tests 😂 The test was not fun but not quite as painful as I remembered it being (also could have gotten a great nurse, but 🤷‍♀️) 

Waiting on results now! 

• Aaaaaand my influenza a test lit up like a Christmas tree. I’ll just be quarantined for the next few days now because my boss is immune-compromised. Efffffff. 

• @the_road_to_oz I’m sorry for your anniversary. Yayayay for warms though!

@flowntheloop excellent gif-age! I’m sorry it’s been a rough year. 

@mvt2003 so sorry you’re feeling crummy. Hope it’s not the flu!

@inthewoods23 I hope the next two weeks go quickly and your results are helpful!

@bserena welcome and good luck with those teeth!

@legendairymomma I’m sorry you’re still here :(

@bluetickgal I hope Thursday is a very POSITIVE day for you and everyone in TTGP ❤️

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 11-14

Testing: BFN today on a cheapie :( hope isn’t dead since I’ve never gotten a bfp before 12dpo anyway, but I was really hoping.

R/R: not much either way, I just wish it was later than Tuesday

CS/Q: chart isn’t very pretty, I’ve been waking up a bunch in the middle of the night and can’t decide if I should temp way earlier but after a good chunk of sleep, or go back to sleep and try to temp at a normal time but after thrashing around... I’ve got some plans for being more consistent next cycle 

• @mvt2003 can you at least work from home?

@notagoodpatient bummer for the BFN. There's still time!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 in theory yes so I’ll do that once I’m through the worst of it, but I’m anticipating doing nothing but sleeping tomorrow. I turned off my call forwarding from my desk which has already helped my stress level hugely. 

• @mvt2003 ugh, so sorry you have the flu!! Take care of yourself!! 💜
    @notagoodpatient thanks lady! So sorry for the BFN! I hope it was just too early and you get good news later this week!
  • @legendairymomma still here with you! 

Super busy day so haven’t got to here until now! I’m still in m uneven ending cycle but I’m rooting for all of you waiting to test!
  • @inthewoods23 yes, we started ttgp right around the same-ish time. If life were fair we’d be on a bmb together. Preferably September. 😂🙃🙄
    @mvt2003 ugh. Feel better. My brother had the flu recently. I got the flu shot so even after exposure to him, I seem to be okay- I was just achy for a few days 

• @the_road_to_oz 🤞I will gladly accept a miracle cycle
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @notagoodpatient fingers crossed for you and I for BFP's on DPO 12.
  • @izro all my fingers and toes are crossed!!!