Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 1/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: TWW Monday 1/6

• Month/Cycle: 17

CD/DPO: 30 / 10DP5DT

Timing: FET

Typical LP length: Doesn't matter because of the estrogen and progesterone 

Testing: BETA is scheduled for tomorrow - but see below 

R/R: Sorry I've been such a debbie downer lately - but I've got to be one again today... I took at test Saturday morning at 8dp5dt and it was negative, and then Saturday afternoon my grandfather passed away. I feel like I cannot even reach the surface for a breath right now. I have my beta tomorrow so I'll do a final update on that, but then I'll probably be MIA the rest of the week with my grandfather's services and my sister's wedding on Saturday. 

CS/Q: nope

• Loading the player...
  • @feather_heather oh friend, I am so so very sorry. Thinking of you so hard and sending you all of the good vibes possible. 

• Month/Cycle: Two year anniversary this month

CD/DPO: 18/ 2

Timing:  We’ve been doing every other day, so I’m sure we got it. 

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing:  my husbands birthday is the 27. I’m really really hoping that I can give him a bfp  

R/R: the peggys! Omg. So many. Is it a full moon?!

CS/Q

Oh @feather_heather I’m so sorry for your loss. Hopefully it’s just too early for a bfp. 

@mvt2003 yay for moving forward with Ivf! 

• @the_road_to_oz Yep, full moon is Friday, so all of the Pegs will be arriving all week! Also, keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

• Month/Cycle: 20/14/4 AL#2 

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: Good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: January 9th or 10th so I can stop progesterone if necessary.

R/R: We had a nice weekend, relaxed quite a bit but also got some stuff done around the house! We decided to postpone starting T25 until February...we are enjoying doing the elliptical right now, and figured it might be better for us to be in a little better shape before starting T25! We have committed to working out in some way 5 of 7 days a week though, and I’m excited to hopefully see some results! 

CS/Q: None...not temping in TWW.

@mvt2003 yay for being so close to your IVF cycle...I hope the next 2 weeks fly by! I also hope you aren’t getting YH’s sickness!! 

@feather_heather I’m so sorry for your loss!! Sending you all the hugs, friend! 💜 I hope it was just too early and you get a nice surprise tomorrow!! Take all the time you need with your family, and I hope your sister’s wedding goes perfectly! 

@the_road_to_oz so sorry you are about to hit that milestone! I have everything crossed you can give YH that wonderful birthday gift! 

• @mvt2003 crossing my figures you didn’t catch a bug! 
    @feather_heather I am so sorry for your loss. Sending virtual hugs. Take car of yourself. ❤️
    @the_road_to_oz crossing my fingers for a BFP for you! 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 10 days if going off last cycle but I only have 1 cycle of data so we’ll see. 

Testing: Probably not at this point because this morning I woke up cramps and nauseous which is usually how I feel leading up to AF. 

R/R: Pretty annoyed to realize that nausea is a part of PMS for me. Having had the IUD for the past 5 years, I am just now realizing that when I get the first PMS cramps they come with some mild nausea. And I think it’s always been like that for me, I just never quite connected the nausea to my cycle when I was younger since I never used to track my cycle in any way. On a happier note I had a great weekend.

CS/Q: Nope. I haven’t been temping consistently so there’s really no point. 

• Month/Cycle: 6/3

CD/DPO: 52/? 

Timing: 🤷🏻‍♀️✔️

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: Lol 

R/R: I swear to god if I reach like CD 60 I may scream  anovulatory cycles are actually the worst  

CS/Q:

• @mvt2003 way to look on the positive side! So excited for you!

@feather_heather 😞 so sorry for the ongoing sadness. Take all the time you need. Try your best to enjoy your Sisters wedding! 

@th@the_road_to_oz  so sorry for your anniversary

@bl@bluetickgal  yay for better healthy living!

@kr@krystrist2014 that does suck! I get nauseated before AF too sometimes its a double edge sword lol 

• @tryingktogku question for you. I have been playing with temping.m for the last 10ish days. Always at the same time but I skipped a couple of days and snoozed my alarm. My temps are going up... Is that normal if its anovulatory or could it possibly just signal a suuuper late ovulation due to stress, shit diet, etc? Or is it completely unrelated and I am clueless. 

• @mvt2003 yay for IVF cycle coming up! Hope you’re not getting sick, although when I very obviously catch something from MH he ends up feeling guilty and being an excellent nurse (consolation prize 😆)

@feather_heather I am so so sorry. I can’t imagine having to deal with everything stacked up like that. Sending you all the good thoughts!

@the_road_to_oz I’m sorry for your two year anniversary, but yay feeling good about timing!

@bluetickgal yay for enjoying the elliptical! Glad you’re getting in a groove! And thinking all the good thoughts for you on the 9th!

@krystrist2014 it seem unfair that early pregnancy symptoms are similar to PMS symptoms. I also had an IUD for a while, so I still haven’t worked out the different between my PMS, early PG and the beginning of MC. Blaargh. 

@tryingktogku I’m so sorry for the long cycle. It sounds weird to say but FX for your AF. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5, 1AL

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 11-14

Testing: Probably tomorrow, and if BFN I’ll probably buy an expensive test for 1/9

R/R: I am feeling really hopeful about this cycle (well, hopeful about BFP not necessarily hopeful about sticky baby) which I feel like is a setup for disappointment. Which will only be enhanced by next cycle probably being a wash due to DH’s 2 week business trip...

CS/Q: Ignoring my chart for now, otherwise I keep freaking out that O wasn’t when I thought it was (and it’s too late now)

• @legendairymomma you need to temp consistently every day still to show an anovulatory cycle, unless you are frisky and having egg white CM you prob didn’t ovulate super late, however if yo I are having other symptoms it could be late ovulation... would have had to keep using LH strips and temping to know. I find with an anovulatory cycle my bleeds are super light after but if I ovulated late they are like a normal period
  • @krystrist2014 it definitely stinks that PMS symptoms can all be the same as early pregnancy symptoms! Hopefully they are the latter for you though! Glad you had a good weekend! 
    @tryingktogku hopefully you don’t reach CD 60! 
    @notagoodpatient thanks lady!! I’ll be thinking about you tomorrow and/or Thursday as well...fingers crossed that your hopefulness is for good reason! ☺️
  • @feather_heather I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs*

@krystrist2014 I get nausea as part of PMS, too. I never did before, so I was symptom spotting every month the first few months we were TTC. AF is a sneaky bitch!

Month/Cycle: 12, 3 AL

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: FF says next Tuesday

R/R: I joined a pilates/yoga studio and I'm really excited about all the classes. I've been wanting to join for awhile, but it's sooo expensive, so I waited until they had a reasonably-priced new client package. I already signed up for 3 classes this weekend since AF is due and I need a distraction. 

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • @tryingktogku girl, I am praying you do not get to CD 60! Come on AF, make your damn arrival!!!
    @notagoodpatient ugh, I feel you on second guessing when O was. I find myself playing that game of “well if it was actually a day earlier then we’re still good but if it was a day later then there’s no way we caught it, etc etc. 
    @bluetickgal thanks! 
    @mamasloth yeah, I always wind up reminding myself it would be way way too early for morning sickness. Yay for joining the yoga studio! What are the 3 classes you joined? 

• @mvt2003 I hope that you aren't getting sick.

@feather_heather  I hope that you start getting some good news soon and that you enjoy your time at your sister's wedding.

@the_road_to_oz   A BFP would be an amazing birthday gift for YH! FX

@bluetickgal I hope that you get good news later this week!  I also plan on testing on either the 9th or 10th.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Thursday (DPO 12)  

R/R:  I'm not working today, so I thought that I would get a lot done around the house and that I would run some errands. I'm still wearing pajamas, and I haven't gotten anything done yet.  Oh well, I guess that I deserve a day of doing nothing.

CS/Q: nope

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 18/1 I think?

Timing: Most likely -4, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: I have a bunch of cheapies so I'll start next Sunday

R/R: This is my first suspected ovulation since removing my nexplanon. No temping because it drives me crazy but going by CM/OPK/cervical position it happened, either way I'll know in less than two weeks!

CS/Q: Nope.

• @AB518. I totally hear you!  Had a bunch of time off and was going to get stuff accomplished.  Yep...that didn't happen.  Neither did the normal week prep things like laundry and meal prep.  I had less laundry though with many pj days.  

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: trying to WFAF

R/R:. I got a cold on New Year's Day and it just seems to be persistent!  

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: prob 12ish

Testing: BFN today, but at 10dpo, trying not to let that get me down. Got a ton of internet cheapies, so I'll keep testing until AF shows!

R/R: I'm now addicted to the Netflix show about figure skaters, Spinning Out. I should not let DH go out of town.

CS/Q:

DS1 2009
    DS2 2010
    DS3 2014
    DD born 8/24/2020!
  • @dontcallmeshirley1 I also woke up early, excited to test at 10dpo, and BFN :( I’m trying not to let it get me down yet, but my hopefulness is a bit tempered. 
  • @krystrist2014 hot yoga Friday, mat pilates Saturday, and Barre Sunday. I've never done mat pilates (at least in a class setting) so I'm excited to try something new!

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • @mamasloth I used to go to a hot yoga/pilates studio and I loved it! My favorite was the "inferno pilates" which was mat pilates in a heated room. It was a pretty serious workout but I always left feeling amazing!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: Unsure. WFAF. Just got off of BCPs so waiting for CD1 to begin tracking.

Timing: See above

Typical LP length: Unsure.

Testing: Nope

R/R: Excited to finally be starting this journey. Ready for AF to arrive so that I can begin tracking. We will see how it goes! Haven't had an actual period in almost 8 years now, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes. Also, I get my wisdom teeth out Friday (when I'll probably also be on my first period in forever), so that'll be fun, lol!

CS/Q: None.

• @bserena. I was on BCP for like ten years and had gotten used to only having AF every other month and much lighter.  It has been an adjustment going off of them.  I keep telling my husband how did I survive high school and and still have friends with how moody I get now?  Best of luck with AF and the wisdom teeth!