Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 12.31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 12.31

• Options

Month/Cycle: 20/14/4 AL#2 

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: Good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: January 9th or 10th so I can stop progesterone if necessary.

R/R: I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year’s Eve!! I We started off the day taking down Christmas decorations (that’s always a little bittersweet) and plan on a quiet evening at home as well! Here’s to 2020 being a great year full of lots of joy for all of us!! 

CS/Q: None...not temping in TWW.

@feather_heather hope you have a wonderful night celebrating NYE as well! I totally agree, this community has been so wonderful, I feel so fortunate to “know” everyone here! Everything crossed for you and hoping to hear some great news from you very soon!! 💜

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @feather_heather so excited for your betas, I am feeling very hopeful for you this year. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 11-14

Testing: Probably 1/9 on 12dpo, unless my new REI doc has a plan for betas...

R/R: Ready for the new year!

CS/Q: Still a bunch of temp zigzags! Going to try to keep it up next month (although always hoping I don’t have to)