August 2020 Moms

bra suggestions

OK. Full disclosure, I haven't worn a bra in over 3 years. I hate them, have donated them all, and I really can't justify wearing one since I am a happy member of the IBTC. I just wear camisoles to avoid chafing.
Mind you, I was a full E while pg with my son.
I'm ok with waiting to see what I need to get for nursing when the time comes, but for now I would be looking to not spend a fortune and get something that could maybe stretch and be comfortable as the girls get bigger? I will be wanting some support even now, as my bbs are slightly sensitive.
Any recommendations? Preferably something that's available online?
Thanks!

Re: bra suggestions

• I hate bras as well and would rather not wear them, but mine are no longer small so I can’t do that. I do know that at some point I’m going to hate my wired bras so I recently bought these when they were on sale. 

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• thank you @blackgirlmagic! At that price it's hard to go wrong. With racer back the straps shouldn't fall off shoulder. they might dig? Ugh, I need to face it, there isn't going to be one I like. This looks like it would be a good option! Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I honestly just try to wear simple sports bras as often as possible. I'm very well endowed though so I can usually only pull it off if I'm wearing a chunky sweater. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Idk but I'm barely 6 weeks and I may have to start rocking the bra extenders soon... 😬
  • I got some inexpensive nursing bras on Amazon with my last pregnancy and they are all I wore once I was pregnant and then while my son was nursing. Super reasonably priced and lasted a long time. I would check Amazon and read the reviews. It worked out great for me! 
  • I found the Amazon ones a bit hit and miss, but I scored a deal on four of the kindred bravely crossover style sports/nursing bras.  Those worked really great for me, and I liked them for being comfortable at home, but still a bit more put together than going braless.  But mostly I was braless under my nighty. 🤷 Unless there was company.  So when I did feel the need to wear a comfort bra, I liked that there were no skinny straps to dig in or underwires.  But I think honestly for "real" bras, if I was going out for some reason, I just stuck with my normal bra + extender.  I guess it was mostly easy enough to pull a girl out if needed and didn't feel like a special (expensive) underwire, shaped, nursing bra was really necessary.  Nursing tanks I did wear a lot tho, and still sometimes do!
  • I liked the coobie brand with my last pregnancy. I wore them from 1st tri-delivery 
    Craft Blog
  • This time I intend to buy the stretchy lacy sports bra style bralettes. I made the mistake last time of buying new bras because i could no longer wear my old ones only to outgrow the new ones shortly after. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020