May 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 12/27

*Not guaranteed to be flame free

Re: FFFC 12/27

• Options
    Im just not feeling it lately. I’m going through some kind of growth spurt with the baby or something. Round ligament pain is prominent and the only position that’s comfortable is lying down. Plus my appetite is wonky and I don’t find anything appetizing. I’m saying this in FFFC because my mom flys in today. She’s already expressed how excited she is to see me but I’m just not there. Usually she’s just over for a couple hours then goes to her cousin’s house. This time she’s spending the night. All I want to do is lie in bed and watch Season 2 of You. 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • Options
    @drkoyya That was me yesterday. We had friends over (a couple I haven't seen in years) and it felt like a chore. I just wanted to lie down and watch TV and let DH do everything for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My confession is I am working from home all of DS break and I will fully admit he has had all the screen time, I need to work and I need to be able to make calls and this allows me to do that while he is sitting with me. He also has been so sick I don't feel right sending him anywhere to spread the germs. 
    Which leads me to my next one, I am really mad at my cousin for bringing her kid with the stomach bug to Christmas, she was miserable and there is no need to spread it to all of our kids. 
  • Options
    LMAO at the Ross GIF!

Yesterday I worked from home, and I didn't get out of my PJs all day.  I also spent the majority of the day submitting reimbursement claims for my childcare FSA and my dog's veterinary insurance while watching episodes of Catfish in the background.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3