April 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 12/23

What's going on this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms 12/23

• Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Hope everyone has a great, relaxing holiday. I’m at work today, but hoping for a low-key day tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    DH's work gave him a gift card to The Keg so we had a free date night for Christmas Eve dinner tonight! I'm a real happy lady!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Christmas overall. Just wish MIL would quit thinking she knows best and tells us we're wrong over something a pediatrician told us!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We had an amazing but crazy busy Christmas Eve and Christmas. I love spending time with my huge Italian family but I’m exhausted today. I slept til 11 and am already ready for a nap.
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 Sounds like my mom. Glad your holiday was good otherwise. 

DS fell asleep before he could open gifts from DH’s family on Christmas Eve. When we got home, he had a slight fever, so he and I skipped church and went to bed early. He still wasn’t feeling great Christmas morning. Didn’t want to go downstairs to open presents. He did have fun as the day went on and he seems to feel better today.  Just a weird Christmas. I’m back at work today. DH and DS are napping apparently. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @mercury94 It's super annoying, but DH will yell at her for it, so at least he sticks up for us.
    Poor DS. Hope he continues to feel better.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I totally just figured out that my due date is the day before Easter. We generally have a big Easter celebration at our house, because we have the big yard for the egg hunt.  May want to let the family know now that it might need to go somewhere else this year. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017