Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW 12/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW 12/24

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/15?

Timing: no clue anymore

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: wfaf, af was due yesterday, bfn at 10dpo and 13dpo 

R/R: I have 4 hours of work today. This is stupid. 

CS/Q: not yet. 

• Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 39/17?

Timing: ✔️

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: BFN 12DPO WFAF

R/R: this cycle is so weird! I swear I ovulated I had all the signs and symptoms so I’m not sure what’s up! Going to take another Test tomorrow morning maybe it’ll be a Christmas miracle 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m working 7-7 today so won’t be really in the Christmas spirit until tomorrow lol

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @legendairymomma don’t you hate being in limbo! Like just give me a BFP or let AF come already lol 
  • @tryingktogku it is the actual worst! I am trying to not get my hopes up because I ovulated later this month but still not sure exactly when. I am just mad I wasted an frer last week. 😑
  • Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 🤷‍♀️

Testing: another bfn this morning using one of the cheapie ones. Bought frer to try at some point. 

R/R: feeling same as you guys, if it’s going to be AF just start or at the very least my body could not give me false symptoms. It’s not cool. 

CS/Q: don’t want to look 🤦‍♀️

• @legendairymomma I had to make a promise to myself that I wouldn’t use an expensive test until I saw a line on a cheapie lol 

@keeponknittingon oh my how are we all in the same boat so weird! Maybe we’ll all get the best Christmas gift we could ask for this Christmas lol