Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 12/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Monday 12/23

• @mvt2003 sorry for AF. Yay for your new instant pot! What are you going to make first?

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: morning ladies! I'm going to be pretty absent this week trying to soak up as much family time as possible. Most of my immediate family is in town for Christmas! My brother and sister spent the weekend at my house and we had a blast. Now we're heading to spend the week at my parent's house this morning and I'm looking forward to it very much.
    I'll try to check in here occasionally this week though.

CS/Q: nothing to see 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mvt2003 sorry about CD1. :(

@feather_heather omg yes! Fingers crossed the transfer goes well. Sending you all the PASP vibes for Friday.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @gingermama29 Have a great time!!! Hope you have an amazing Christmas, friend!! I'm making orange chicken tonight, will report back on how that goes!

@NamelessAria Thanks!

@feather_heather For you, friend!!! <3 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle:19/14/4 AL#2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: Sorry I‘be been MIA today...had the day off, but it was a day full of baking, candy making, and wrapping some presents. I think we are officially ready for Christmas now though! Had some time to lurk a few minutes here or there, but that was about it. I‘ll probably be pretty spotty with involvement this week, so I hope everyone here has a Merry Christmas (in case I don’t post much before then)! 

CS/Q: None...OPK’s are getting darker, but still negative so far! 

@mvt2003 yay for IVF in 2020! Hope your Instant Pot dinner turned out well!! And woohoo for being off until next Monday, hope you enjoy your time off!! 

@gingermama29 enjoy every bit of your time off with your family!! 

@feather_heather yay for transfer on Friday! I hope you can enjoy the holidays, despite the changes/tension! Everything crossed for you on Friday too!! 

@inthewoods23 glad you had a good weekend with your family! That’s good you like your new alarm! Hopefully it makes getting up just a little easier! 

@keikilove I’m glad AF showed to end your long cycle! I’m sorry for all the meds...I truly hope they get you your THB soon though!! 

• @feather_heather yay!!! So glad your lining is what it needed to be and your transfer date is set! Crossing everything for you!!

@mvt2003 ooooh orange chicken sounds delicious! I hope it turned out amazing!

@inthewoods23 oooh I've heard good things about those alarm clocks! Glad you're family gift exchange this weekend was fun!

@keikilove I hope your meds haven't given you a longer cycle. Those are definitely tough. I'm glad it's feeling like winter for you though! I'm numbed we're having a green Christmas here. All of our snow melted yesterday.

@bluetickgal sounds like a very productive day! Glad you're feeling ready for Christmas!