1st Trimester

BBT DIFFERENCES ON BFP CHART

Hey all! First time poster! 

Okay, so I am one of the lucky women who ovulate each month, on time, LP like clockwork, and temps trend the same. My husband and I suffer from Male Factor Infertility (very low count and morphology). This month my temps are so much more up and down than ever before. Attached my charts for comparison! Hoping for some good BFP stories!! BFN today 😑

Re: BBT DIFFERENCES ON BFP CHART

• meggymemeggyme member
    edited December 2019
    lmcafee-2 said:
    Hey all! First time poster! 

Okay, so I am one of the lucky women who ovulate each month, on time, LP like clockwork, and temps trend the same. My husband and I suffer from Male Factor Infertility (very low count and morphology). This month my temps are so much more up and down than ever before. Attached my charts for comparison! Hoping for some good BFP stories!! BFN today 😑

Take a test.... that is all.
    what is in the water today?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Your November chart looks good (it reminds me of my BFP chart). But know that 10 dpo could be too early. I didn't get a BFP until 12 dpo and it was still faint. Your November chart could have an implantation dip but those don't even happen on the majority of BFP charts. Test again in a day or two. Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with @jrouge12 - your November chart looks much like mine when I got KU, but I also didn't get a BFP till late (15DPO). The only way to know for sure is to test until AF comes. Good luck.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• I don’t put a lot of stock in what the charts are supposed to look like. I’ll post my two BFP charts so you can see how different they look from each other. Just test again in a few days. 10 dpo is early. Wishing you the best. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Hi OP, just putting this out there - charts can vary so much depending on circumstances that they're not the best indicator of a pregnancy. If you're dealing with diagnosed MFI, your best bet is to pursue reproductive assistance. I've also had very promising-looking charts in the last 16 months, but with severe MFI, have never gotten a positive test. 

Good luck! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes