Group 3 (May 17-24) Check In w/o 12/16

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
(Borrowed from Group 2) 

Re: Group 3 (May 17-24) Check In w/o 12/16

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 5/17 / 18+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out 12/30

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke 

Upcoming appointments: 12/30 for AS and regular appointment 

How are you feeling? Tired still. So much that this morning I tracked what I planned to eat today in my diet app (not using it regularly now) to check my iron consumption. I'll talk to my OB at my appointment but I figure it's just I'm older than the last time I was KU, have to care for DD, and work stress is definitely higher. 

Raves/Rants: Took DD to see Santa yesterday. I had to sit with her in the pic but I learned two years ago to go photo ready just in case. The picture turned out really cute! Maybe some pregnancy glow?

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Steak (but cooked right, not this well pregnancy stuff), fries (really good fries), with a salad, and really good red wine.
  • Options
    @jrouge12 glad the Santa pictures went well!  anytime I mention it to my DD she goes "I don't want to talk to him..." I whenever we go, I know it'll be rough haha

EDD/weeks+days: May 23rd / 17+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Large McDonalds fries... mmmm

Upcoming appointments: December 31st for anatomy scan and OB appt

How are you feeling?  so much better over the last week!  My back pain is worse but I don't constantly feel like s#!t so it's improved!

Raves/Rants: DD was sick Saturday night with a stomach bug and the puke smelled sooooooooo bad. I'm so proud of myself for not puking while cleaning it up or watching her puke lol

Questions: no currently!

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Steak (and agreed with jrouge12 that it needs to be rare to medium-rare. none of this "fully cooked" bs), garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, a dry cab, and then a chocolate cake dessert. mmm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 21, 17 weeks 4 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments: January 8 for AS, Jan 30 Ob appt

How are you feeling? Big and really hating having to pee all the time!

Raves/Rants: I am seeing Star Wars on Thursday and am very worried I will not be able to sit through it all without having to pee! 

Questions: Anterior placenta ladies...anyone feeling anything yet? I'm still here waiting (FTM)

Soup...any soup. :smile:
  • Options
    @jrouge12 did they check your vitamin D level too? I know mine is a little low and the midwife thought that might be part of my exhaustion (not sure why but I am not a medical person lol) glad Santa went well, we still havve to go do that. 

@mokay19 we had the stomach bug and bronchitis here last week too, it was a gross few days and soooo much disinfecting.

@ninamenina5 I am taking DS to Frozen 2 for his birthday this week, I told my mom she has to come because I know I am going to have to pee haha.

EDD/weeks+days: 17+1/May 24th

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out 1/6/2020 

Baby is the size of a(n): Toy glasses (I think I need to move off the movie props lol)

Upcoming appointments: 12/19 for a regular old appointment

How are you feeling? I am feeling pretty good. I am in a weird mood because DS will be 6 on Friday and each year it makes me sad because I don't want him to grow up 

Raves/Rants: I am almost through the insanity of fixing all the things in my cases at work. BUT my boss is going out on maternity leave any minute and I am nervous about that, I am not sure about the person covering my supervision. Also one more full week then 2 short weeks for me I am so excited! 

Questions: IS it too early to talk to my OB about preferences during labor and after?  I guess I want to know if the hospital does the Golden Hour, because I really want to do that. 

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oh man, if this kid had it's chocie we would eat tuna melts for all our meals (it is my one craving lol) for me I am a huge pizza, wings and salad girl or breakfast food-eggs, bacon, toast. 
  • Options
    @mokay19 Not puking at our other kids puke is a big win in my book! I don't bother eating much steak when pregnant because well cooked makes me so sad.

@ninamenina5 You'll feel something soon! STM here but I remember with my first it felt like forever waiting for the first feelings of movement. Isn't there a website that gives the best times to pee during a movie? Go in with a plan!

@mamaj1220 Vitamin D could be a factor! I didn't think of that. I go to work in the dark, have no windows in my classroom, and then often go home in the dark. Yay winter. I'll bring it up with my OB. Thanks! Pizza was my second choice for meal!
  • Options
    @ninamenina5 I didn’t have an anterior placenta and I didn’t feel movement until around 22 weeks with my first. Most women who had anterior placentas have said closer to 25 weeks for them. 

@mamaj1220 I think you should talk to your OB soon because if they don’t jive with you then you want time to look elsewhere!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 17W 5D - 5/20

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team Blue! 

Baby is the size of a(n): pear

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on Jan 3 

How are you feeling? pretty good! 

Raves/Rants: I have 3 half days of final exams left and then I am free for 2 weeks!!!!!!! Tonight is DS's Christmas pageant, tomorrow is his birthday, and Friday we fly out to Texas for a week. Busy week, but all good things! 

honestly..probably pizza. I can never have too much pizza. 
  • Options
    @ninamenina5 we are seeing Star Wars at the 7am showing Friday and I have the same worry! 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 23rd / 17+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out Friday!

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: AS Friday and normal check up 12/23

How are you feeling? pretty good just back and hip pain

Raves/Rants: My mom came a bit early for Christmas and has started painting the nursery! So glad she was here to help because the entire upstairs smelt like paint - not sure how I would have managed. 

Questions: I can't tell if what I'm feeling sometimes is the baby or just normal moving around. At the beginning is it just like one movement and done or consecutive movements for a few minutes? Sometimes I feel like a wooshing feeling and then sit silently for a few minutes, but most often don't feel anything again so feel like I must be imagining it. 

This is a tough one, I'm stuck between a good steak (med-rare) meal or something breakfasty like pancakes. 

@ninamenina5 Enjoy Star Wars! I wanted to go see it Friday, but have an ultrasound appointment to find out gender instead! @chewie5990
  • Options
    @chewie5990 pizza is so versatile, too! You can even make breakfast pizza! I like that choice haha
  • Options
    hello ladies, super late to the party, things are getting busy finishing work and starting to prepare for the rest of my family to fly in to visit.

@jrouge12, so fun that you got to be in the picture with Santa! Last year, DD (then 2) was super serious the entire time. We haven’t tried this year fingers crosses it goes well...maybe ill show up photo ready too-good idea!

@mokay19, sorry about your DD, is she feeling better now? congrats on not puking! Haha, a few weeks back I am sure would have been a different story.

@annamedina2011, we have the same date for AS! Good luck! I am excited for now, hopefully it doesn’t turn into anxiety closer to it...

@mamaj1220, my OB said that we could discuss delivery options anytime after the AS, so yes go for it!

@chewie5990, I love this time of the year. It’s busy but full of fun events and celebrating with family and friends.

@aneggnamedalex, excited about your anatomy scan! I found of the sex for my last DD at the AS, it’s so fun!

EDD/weeks+days: May 25, 17w2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: AS 1/8 followed by OB appt

How are you feeling? Really great actually, sleeping is better and excited about feeling her and the holidays :)

Raves/Rants: Got my end of the year compensation and bonus numbers, I am super satisfied and proud of the hard work me and my team have done!

Questions: none right now

(Borrowed from Group 2) I am also a breakfast lover, I think I could live off eggs forever!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @queenklau yes, thankfully DD’s knee seems to be bothering her less and the swelling is going down. Though the bruise is getting darker, it seems all-around improved.
     I’m so jealous about your improves sleep! I feel like I’m running on fumes all. the. time.
  • Options
    @queenklau congrats on the end of the year success! It always feels good to finish a year strong! 
  • Options
    @queenklau Congratulations on the ending the year well! Also good luck with Santa. I thought this year was going to go better. I coached her for weeks by showing her pics of how happy she was last year with Santa and of the toys she wants. Nope!