Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I’m so confused

I’ll try to make this as short as I can! So I have PCOS & my cycles are all over the place. I Tracked my cycle and found out I was pregnant last Friday the dec 13th with a positive digital Clearblue test (and multiple cheapies!). The next night (saturday) I experienced pretty heavy bleeding and I decided to test again and it was negative. So I assumed I was having a miscarriage. I tested Sunday and negative again. I bleed through the weekend into Monday and I am still lightly bleeding. for some reason I decided to test again tonight because my sense of smell is going crazy and now I’ve tested positive again! I’ve used a couple of tests including another digital which is totally positive. What!?! I am so confused! Has anyone ever experienced this? Could I still be pregnant? I’m getting bloodwork on Thursday as I had bloodwork on Monday and it was inconclusive. 

Re: I’m so confused

• I’ll try to make this as short as I can! So I have PCOS & my cycles are all over the place. I Tracked my cycle and found out I was pregnant last Friday the dec 13th with a positive digital Clearblue test (and multiple cheapies!). The next night (saturday) I experienced pretty heavy bleeding and I decided to test again and it was negative. So I assumed I was having a miscarriage. I tested Sunday and negative again. I bleed through the weekend into Monday and I am still lightly bleeding. for some reason I decided to test again tonight because my sense of smell is going crazy and now I’ve tested positive again! I’ve used a couple of tests including another digital which is totally positive. What!?! I am so confused! Has anyone ever experienced this? Could I still be pregnant? I’m getting bloodwork on Thursday as I had bloodwork on Monday and it was inconclusive. 
    You cannot ask if you are pregnant on this board. Or the TTGP board where you also posted. 
  • What is your wanted outcome of this post? Do you want internet strangers to tell you that your pregnant? We cannot diagnose you. Ask your doctor.