Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check-in w/o 12/16

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite?

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check-in w/o 12/16

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 2/7/20, 32w4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Squash, and his thumb is the size of a jelly bean today.

Upcoming appointments: My last virtual appt is the 19th.

How are you feeling? Tired, and huge. But overall I am doing good. Hip pain has lessened the last few days which is shocking, but I will take any relief I can get.

Raves/Rants: Rave, I am volunteering for my daughters Winter Craft party tomorrow. I am really excited since this will probably be the only time I get to do anything like this with her this year. Rant: My coworker called in sick with a puking bug. So I am now nauseous (I always get this way if I even just hear the word vomit) and am praying it does not spread to me our throughout our small office. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? I just love everything about it. This year I feel like I haven't been in the spirit as much, since I have so many other things on my mind. But trying to keep it festive for my daughter. I would say the only thing that is my least favorite is the fact that every year I tell myself I am going to start early with shopping and every year, I fail. So the stress of getting everyone gifts, when I am not a good gift giver stresses me out. But it always ends up working out.
  • Options
    mandk1233mandk1233 member
    edited December 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: Feb 1/33+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): bunch of celery? Definitely not according to what I feel inside of me... Maybe 2 stuck end to end. 

Upcoming appointments: Christmas Eve with my ob

How are you feeling? Tired, kind of achey

Raves/Rants: Raves - the usual baby movements when s/he isn't trying to bust out of my abs. I am officially finished my masters as of this past Saturday so I can finally concentrate on Christmas and this tiny human without feeling guilty. And I get two weeks paid time off starting Saturday that doesn't count towards my vacation time! Finally, my OB referred me to one of the public mental health clinics because I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety over late pregnancy loss. Usually the wait times are insane, but they were able to get me in next week. 🎉
    Rants - anxiety is weird and it sucks. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? I love Christmas. My only complaint this year is it feels like it snuck up on me because I was so focused on my paper in the evenings and work has been crazy busy during the day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mandk1233, I’m glad you are going to speak to someone. I have also been having a lot of anxiety around that and can’t even talk to H because he gets panic attacks when I am pregnant about something happening to me so it’s too triggering for him to talk about my anxieties. I was in a bad spot last week about it but am okay as of now. If it comes back I should probably also reach out to my dr about it. 
  • Options
    @jvk2012 Please do. Your mental health is so important. 
  • Options
    mandk1233mandk1233 member
    edited December 2019
    Oooo, I just remembered my other raves of the week. I had been hoping that the woman who did our wedding photography might be able to do some newborn/family photos for us after this baby comes, but she just had a baby last month so I wasn't counting on it. I found out a couple of days ago that she is taking a small number of bookings for the next couple of months and so we are officially booked in! And my ob gave me prescription antacids, so no more heartburn!