Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: FFFC 12/13

• Options
    I have only purchased one present for the holidays so far & have no idea when the money to purchase more may appear or where from.
  • Options
    I haven't gotten MH jack for christmas... and I'm not sure I will? haha lots of baby spending to get to yanno
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm leaving work early to get a prenatal massage and I'm not putting it in our absence system. HA!
  • Options
    I am almost hoping I get those contractions again because even though I know they’re nothing, I could call the OB and then they’d want me to come in, which means I’d need someone else here to watch H and DS and I could have a few hours in a hospital bed to sleep. Which all sounds so selfish but y’all I have been averaging 3 hours of broken sleep for a week now and I’m not sure how I can handle it all anymore. 
  • Options
    @miss.sally girl no shame in that game! I hope you get some sleep!

Since we’re confessing holiday gifts or lack thereof, I’m going very minimal for DD this year. I got her two puzzles, two books, and one dress. I asked my mom to get her big gift—Magnatiles (they’re hella expensive). I was going to get her a play make up, but I think I’m just going to wrap up some of my old make up brushes and lipstick I don’t use and gift it to her. 

Another confession: I do NOT normally do this, but since being pregnant I have peed in the shower a few times. It doesn’t matter if I pee before I get in. I still get the overwhelming urge to go!
  • Options
    @kantobean lol. It’s your own shower, right? Pee away! A public would be not nice, but your house, your pee.

@varimama I was not sad at all when I weaned DS a month ago. I thought I would be, but it was time and there was no big to do. He and I were both done. My bump is getting too big to babywear him and that is gonna make me sad. I love babywearing him.

@miss.sally can you get some family help anyway? I am so sorry you have to shoulder all the responsibility for your kids and care for YH while he heals. You deserve a break and some sleep.
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Thank heavens DS slept through the night last night and I was able to get 7 hours of sleep. I was still up every two hours to pee or to help H get up and move, but not having to go and get DS back to sleep was amazing. I feel like a new human today. Still tired. But much better and less emotional. Lol
  • Options
    @miss.sally YES for 7 hours! It makes SUCH a difference with my ability to handle things haha. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020