February 2020 Moms

December symptoms

Re: December symptoms

• @rikiteacup I was just talking with some of my older coworkers yesterday about bladder sling surgeries they’ve had/ will have. The one jokingly said she was going to have a poise pad burning party, and I told her to give them to me instead 😆 I can’t sneeze, cough hard, etc without peeing myself a little. 
  • @daffodil_shoe quick thinking! Help a pregnant friend out  :D
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Loading the player...
  • @rikiteacup That's awesome that your skin is so soft right now!!! Totally agree on the whole peeing thing. I might just invest in those Thinx lol.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @rikiteacup omg I meant to post about that yesterday!! Baby must have ninja kicked my bladder or something because the need to pee came on fast and strong. I've been better about not snissing myself, but I stood up to make my way to the restroom after she kicked me and between the pelvic pain and trying to hold my pee in, still managed to pee a little! Thank God I was wearing a long top! Lol 
    DH suggested I wear depends on our road trip next week XD
  • @bg122785 not me but I’ve heard it’s rough. Good luck. 

@rikiteacup same here on it being a sudden emergency. And then I go and it’s next to nothing! 

TMI but the last 3 days I’ve been getting these spasms in my vagina. When it happens it’s sudden, momentary and sometimes a little painful - plus it makes me feel like I’m about to lose bladder control. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Wondering if it’s lightning crotch but it legit feels like a spasm with things moving. Maybe I’ll call the doc? 
  • Anyone at skin is exploding status yet? My belly feels so tight and the skin feels stretched hard. I feel like stretch marks are coming for me momentarily because there's no way I have another 9 weeks of stretching left in this belly.
  • @daffodil_shoe - My teammate had the bladder sling surgery and she can't say good enough things about it!
  • @optimism3 yep I get that feeling. It’s not quite lightning crotch feeling for me, it’s more like kiddo is kicking me in the bladder just right.
  • @craftywitch yes! 7 weeks left (second kid) and I just keep loading on the creams/lotions and oils lol I only got a few marks on the lower part of my stomach with DD1 and I'm hoping this will be similar,but who knows 
  • @craftywitch I have a couple around the top of my belly button where the scar from my piercing is. My baby is a stretcher so that often leaves me feeling like my skin is about to burst open.

@optimism3 I get that feeling as well. Pretty sure it is baby kicking me. 
  • @craftywitch I think I've been at stretch mark point for a couple weeks now. I used all the lotions and creams and oils I could with #1, but I think I've been genetically blessed with skin that is prone to stretch marks. I was hoping that since I already stretched with my first pregnancy, that I would be able to get by unscathed this time around. Alas, I was wrong. They're starting to appear now. 
  • Thanks @doodleoodle and @mandk1233 - ended up calling the doc and they said RLP or drink more water which is code for we don’t know lol. But now you have me thinking it might be kicking only. 

@craftywitch hoping my belly button doesn’t pop - I feel the same way
  • @optimism3 next time it happens, put your hands on your belly and see if you can feel other movement. That is usually how I judge what is going on when I feel something weird. 
  • @craftywitch, yes so much stretching. As a STM I figured I wouldn’t feel as stretched but I definitely feel it more than last time. I had no stretch marks last time, doubt I’ll be that lucky this time. 
  • @craftywitch I go through phases where it feels like surely my skin will tear at any moment!

I’m struggling a lot physically all of a sudden. My belly gets tight just walking around the grocery store at a snail’s pace. I can’t stand for much length of time and my abdominal muscles just plain hurt. I have a hard time getting comfortable in bed. Im just exhausted a lot of the time (the anemia probably isn’t helping that either.) I can’t imagine growing for 8 more weeks :disappointed: Everyone I see tells me how small I look but I’m pretty sure they’re just trying to be nice! I have no idea how I’m going to work for much longer.
  • I routinely have dance parties with my daughters to get a little fun exercise in for all of us. Yesterday, we had one and I was dancing extremely low key for maybe 3 songs. Which resulted in 45 minutes of painful Braxton Hicks, despite being well hydrated. I have reached the point where I can’t do anything, ever. And there’s so much left to do to prepare 😩
  • @Swiftlet I was just telling my husband earlier today that based on how huge and uncomfortable I am, I feel like I should be 36 or 37 weeks, not merely 32. Can't believe there's still 8 weeks to go. Yesterday I got really winded walking 3/4 of a mile down flat city streets from the parking garage to a restaurant. I just couldn't seem to get the deep breaths that I needed. And +1 on uncomfortable nights. It can be frustrating to think of how much more we used to be capable of compared to now. But before you know it, the baby(ies) will be here.
  • @daffodil_shoe 🙋‍♀️ it usually only hurts if my abs are already sore, but this happens all the time to me. 
  • @daffodil_shoe lots of painful movements this time around 
  • @daffodil_shoe yes she loves to roll outward. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @daffodil_shoe - +1 on the painful abdomen, my little one sits across my belly and it makes it tight. 
  • @noxacanthus I think one of the hardest parts is the mental aspect of it, comparing my now-self to my non-pregnant self! 3/4 of a mile sounds like an actual marathon to me right now 😂 
  • @huskervbfan, sorry you are dealing with it also. I will have to try that trick out also! Thanks for the idea.
    @optimism3 Thanks lady! <3
  • @optimism3 Yep, feeling that lovely pain in the crotch also. I swear this little guy loves to just punch away down there. It hurts so bad. 
  • Now the nighttime reflux/ nausea has started for me. Ughh. 
  • Shortness of breath even from just talking to clients. Had a lot of trouble falling asleep last night because I felt short of breath, even somewhat propped up. I’m a bit anemic/iron deficient so I’m going to start supplementing and see if that helps.
  • I've always been a 8 hr a night sleeper. Last couple weeks my middle insomnia is back. I'm up 2 hrs between 1 and 3 am most nights.
  • Lower back hasn't been right since my fall a few weeks ago...used up my last chiropractor and massage money for the year...can't wait for January for insurance to renew! 
  • Was trying to rush to my appointment and was at best fast walking across the parking lot. This preggo took a nose dive. Center of gravity is way off. Didn’t hit anything crucial other than palms/knees/ego but still, apparently I’m wobbly 
  • @22ksi2 Oh no! So sorry to hear! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @22ksi2 Oh no! Pregnancy falls are so scary. Glad you were able to catch yourself instead of landing on your belly. 
  • @22ksi2, glad you and baby are okay!

First day I have noticed ankle swelling. Great. 
  • @22ksi2 I fell too! I blame black ice but falling like this is nuts (and scary). Planning to be way more careful now
  • All of y’all be careful!!! 

I had my first ever BH last night. Never experienced it with DS. They did not return tonight though and I’m already in bed. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • I also got my first BH yesterday when I let myself get too hungry before lunch. Once I figured out what was going on and ate something they went away.