Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 12/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: WTO Wednesday 12/11

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 17

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: IVF - FET 

R/R: Not much going on today, it snowed, but DH was home this morning to shovel the driveway. I did a short cardio session on the elliptical last night after work and I felt so much better afterwards. I need to remember that feeling whenever I'm complaining I'm too tired to do it. I'm going to try to keep up with it until the transfer, then I may take a few days off, and then start back up with very light/slow sessions (in order to keep my heart rate below 120). 

CS/Q: Not temping anymore
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @feather_heather glad your cardio session helped last night! Hopefully you can keep it going if it helps you feel better to do it. 
    @inthewoods23 I'm sorry you've been having such a rough time. I hope therapy is helpful for you. That story about the kid from the robotics meeting is so cute. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 5
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, EOD, prenatals+B6
    R/R: Winter sucks. Arthritis sucks. Snow sucks. Why do I live where it's cold? 
    CS/Q: I'm debating on 1) switching up my temp time and/or 2) switching to vaginal temping starting tomorrow to see if it helps balance out my chart now that AF is done. I'd just note it in my chart and discard these temps if I do. The reason I'm thinking about switching up time is because insomnia has been awful lately with my arthritis and sometimes my 4:30am temp time is only about an hour or two after I go to bed. Switching to vaginal temping would maybe possibly help stabilize my temps but if it's a timing thing then I dunno. Any thoughts?

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    Month/Cycle:19/14/4 AL#2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: It’s hump day...so ready for another weekend!! I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a while...and I’ve gained 9 lbs over the last 6 months! 😒 I knew I’d gained weight, but really didn’t think it was that much! I lost a little over 40 lbs a few years ago, and I don’t want to get back to that same weight (unless it happens if/when I’m pregnant). While I’m still not close to that, this is definitely the kick in the butt I need to make sure that doesn’t happen! I’m more committed than ever to healthier eating & exercise! 

CS/Q: None. 

@feather_heather good job on the working out yesterday! It is amazing how it can make you feel better, even when you are tired starting out! I’m excited to get it done after work today too!! 

@inthewoods23 good luck calling about a therapist...I hope it helps! That’s funny about the robotics meeting! I’m glad it put you in a better mood...and those kids obviously love you guys! ☺️

@ashaislurking I’ve heard vaginal temps are usually more stable, but your temps don’t seem to be that rocky (especially for during AF). Mine are pretty rocky and I’ve considered vaginal temping, but haven’t changed yet. If you feel like timing is an issue though (which it could be if you are only getting an hour of sleep before temping), I’d consider switching that up and seeing how it goes. As long as you are consistent and get at least 3 hours of sleep, I think that’s what is important.

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I'm sorry yesterday wasn't a good day. Hopefully therapy is helpful. 

@ashaislurking honestly to me your temps don't look abnormal. I mean they're all well within 1° of each other. Switching your temp time makes sense with the arthritis and your resulting sleep schedule. That being said because your temps aren't really all over the place so if 4:30 works for you aside from the sleep issues it would probably be OK to stick with it.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, checking CM, PNV, CoQ10, low dose aspirin.

R/R: My husband leaves for a business trip today and won't be home till early Saturday evening. I got a positive OPK this morning which surprised me a bit. OPKs yesterday were super negative so I wasn't expecting a positive till tomorrow at least. We had sex last night and this morning. So we have done what we can this cycle. On the off chance I haven't ovulated by the time he gets home on Saturday we can try to make sex happen then. But I'm assuming we are now done for the cycle in terms of sex that "counts." I promised myself I wasn't going to spend the cycle stressed out over things I can't control like when I'll ovulate in relation to my husband's travel schedule. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker