April 2020 Moms
Options

GTKY: Cookies!

What's your favorite kind of cookies?
If you're into Girl Scout Cookies, what's your favorite kind?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY: Cookies!

• Options
    The only kind I make is pan de polvo (Mexican wedding cookies). We make them for Christmas every year. Probably doing that this coming weekend. I love to eat chocolate chip cookies (and cookie cake). For Girl Scouts, I usually get s’mores and caramel delites. DH loves the thin mints and the peanut butter patties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    I'm a home baker so I love baking ALL the cookies. Chocolate chip, sugar, chocolate chocolate chip, peanut butter blossom, cranberry white chocolate, spritz cookies, ricotta cookies, biscotti, you name it, I bake it.

If I'm eating them, it's usually a simple chocolate chip or white chocolate macadamia nut.

Girl Scout Cookies - gimme all the Thin Mints, please.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @literatureandink Ricotta cookies are the best!  

I'm also a baker and make and eat all the cookies!!  I love a good chewy gingerbread.  I bought supplies to make double chocolate chocolate chip cookies with peppermint chips since mint & chocolate are my jam lately but haven't made them yet.  Store bought I love Oreos (regular and the mint filling).  

also, maybe U/O.... I think girl scout cookies stink and are overrated.  
  • Options
    My go to is a chocolate chip cookie, but this time of year I like to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
    I was a Girl Scout, so I feel a need to buy Gir Scout cookies every year. I love me some Thin Mints!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When I bake cookies it is either Heath cookies or M&M/Reese’s Pieces cookies. (Think chocolate chip only with crushed up heath bars or crushed up M&M/Reese’s Pieces). 

For Christmas, I bake sugar cookies and pipe on the frosting for decorating, shortbread cookies with sugar sprinkles baked on and then white almond bark over pretzels. 
  • Options
    I love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I used to make them with my Amma so I think the nostalgia makes them taste even better!

From Canada and I think we only have the chocolate mint (same as thin mint I think) and the half-half packs of vanilla and chocolate sandwich cookies. I'm very much a chocolate mint gal but will happily eat either
  • Options
    madeleines are absolutely my favorite cookie in the history of the world. i think i need to bake a batch asap :D
  • Options
    For girls scout- thin mint or Samoa.

I haven’t baked Christmas cookies in forever!! But this post makes me in the mood. I love peanut butter cookies and classic sugar cookies with festive icing. 
  • Options
    Girl Scouts Cookies I love Thin Mints and Tagalongs. 

As far as baking cookies I tend to make lemon sugar cookies. I'm also a big fan of oatmeal raisin which most people don't really like and of course chocolate chip.
  • Options
    This is tough! I like a good chewy chocolate chip cookie (not a fan of crunchy cookies), snickerdoodles, or sugar cookie.
    girl scout cookies- Samoas