July 2020 Moms

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Welcome to the new ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • @shaqn0sis I still feel a little disconnected from the pregnancy too. It’s so odd bc, IVF and we worked so hard to get her. But, I know from last time that that’ll change for me and, I’m sure, you too.

re: plants, one of my good friends is in a FB group for plant lovers (bc she totally belongs there... they’re her other babies 😂)... but some of the stuff she shares with me, that people post, is hilarious.
    I just got a small fiddle leaf fig and I’m just hoping I can keep it alive or she might disown me lol
  • @christensenln eyoooo I’m in SA
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited December 2019
    @mayisch were you in October 2016 for your son? I recognize your name but know you didn't come over to FB with us.
  • @knockupthestock so happy you’re here! 🤗 congratulations!
  • mehuggmehugg member
    edited December 2019
    @knockupthestock welcome! I also have PCOS and thus is also my first pregnancy, so I have been nervous too. There are a few others here as well. I'm grateful that my diagnosis enabled me to have early OB checkups (blood and ultrasounds) so I recommend advocating for those if they haven't already offered them - it has definitely put my mind at ease!
  • @mehugg thank you! i'm glad to know someone in a similar situation! i've requested ultrasounds weekly with my RE, haha, and they have happily obliged so that has helped. hopefully once i transition to the OB they will be understanding of the anxiety and provide me with continued BW and USs haha. hope all is going well with you!
    married to DH on March 15, 2018 <3 TTC since May 2018
    dx: PCOS, hypothroidism <3 tx: timed intercourse with meds (dexa, clomid, letrozole, metformin, trigger shots)
    First TTGP: 5/9/19 BFN, 6/21/19 BFN, 7/29/19 BFN, 8/1/19 started a break from tx, 11/16/19 surprised with a BFP! LO born 7/7/20
    Second TTGP: started meds for first cycle of tx on 10/13/21

• @blaf322 Yes!!! OMG you have such a great memory :wink:  
  • @mayisch I asked a few of the other girls I have a separate group chat with if they remembered you (it's been a while so I wasn't totally sure if I was making things up lol) and annabenanna remembered you too! :smile: If I'm remembering correctly, she had her cat as her profile photo... if that helps you at all.
    Glad to be on another BMB with you!

• welcome to our new ladies!

@angelina1919 We have a few who have been through the infertility journey in this group.  Glad you are here.
  • @blaf322 yes I think I remember the cat and her name rings a bell too   :smiley:, that reminds me I need to change my profile pic... I am so excited to share another BMB with you too!!!! 
  • Hi! My name is Katie and I'm pregnant with my first baby! Projected due date is July 19, 2020! So excited to have a community! 

Hi Katie.... please take a minute to check this thread out :smile: ***IF YOUR NAME STARTS WITH "KNOTTIE"***
  • @mischief-managed Congrats and welcome..and I love your username! :smile:
  • My name is Toyanna but u can call me Toy.  I'm  a mother of 6.

- EDD: 07/25/2020

- How you found out:

I missed my period and took a 3 home pregnancy test. A day later I went to the pregnancy center and test positive. 

- Hobbies, Job, Etc:

I work night shift at a hospital as a Certified Nurse Assistant. My hobbies are reading books. 

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies
    I am a mother of 6. Ages are 5,6,7,10,12,16. I had a full term stillborn in 2011. I been with my fiance since 2016 and we are expecting our first baby together.  This is my fiance first biologically child.  

- Anything you’d like us to know: This is the first time me experiencing morning sickness aka all day sickness to me. I been placed on bed rest since the beginning of this month.  This is doctor request.  Because I didnt have a fetal pole at 6 weeks.  I have another scan in 4 days.