Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 12.7-12.8

keikilovekeikilove member
edited December 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

ETA: GTKY: These Dailies used to have GTKY questions to make it more personal. Soooo....
GTKY: Are you a fairly open or a more private person?

Re: WTO Weekend 12.7-12.8

• Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: Temping, just stopped OPKS, PNV, pcos supplement, stress reduction, eating healthy, exercise 

R/R: well I had a temp spike this morning so maybe I O’d yesterday and I think our timing is still okay if that is the case! Hoping my temp stays up will see over the next two days then I am going to stop temping once I get my crosshairs! I had friends over last night and am going snowboarding today so the combo of those two things made my stress go way way down yay!

CS/Q: 

im very open. What you see is what you get! 
  • @tryingktogku have fun snowboarding!

Month/Cycle: 30/20-something

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: biopsy next month

R/R: Basalt and Glacier and absolutely adorable. They didn't explore much of the living room yesterday, but they were interested in the smells of our pants 😆

CS/Q: nope

I'm a little of both but probably more towards private.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 14 

WAYDTGKU: bbt, OPK, SMEPish 

R/R: we’ve had a good weekend so far, I worked and now I have to clean the house back up today. I think yesterday was O day. It looks like my cycles have gotten back to the regular time rather than Oing so early. I hope that helps! 

CS/Q:

ETA: GTKY: These Dailies used to have GTKY questions to make it more personal. Soooo....
    I like this! 

I’m pretty open, but I do have very storing boundaries and enjoy my personal “space”. 

@tryingktogku Sounds like you are having a good weekend! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 (medically cleared as of 12/5)
    CD: 2
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, EOD during fertile window, CM charting, prenatal vitamins+B6
    R/R: AF showed last night DURING MY DRAG SHOW but at least my ex girlfriend was there and she had an extra pad in her purse otherwise I would have been screwed trying to find one in a gay bar. On the plus side now I can really start my cycle tracking. 
    CS/Q: Not right now. 
    GTKY: Are you a fairly open or a more private person? Extremely open, and I blame my counseling education for that. Me being open is part of me being an authentic person. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @tryingktogku fingers crossed your temp stays up and that you had a blast snowboarding!
    @inthewoods23 how are your hedgies acclimating?
    @photographerwife I hope cleaning isn't too bad! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @inthewoods23 @photographerwife @ashaislurking snowboarding was a blast! Excited to stop temping after I get cross hairs to have a sleep in day lol how is everyone weekend going?
  • @ashaislurking darn AF always making her entrance at inconvenient times. I always keep my little bag of protection in my backpack for work, regardless of where I'm at in my cycle. You never know! 😬 The hedgies are acclimating quite well. My cat was very interested in her new brothers. We haven't let them meet yet outside their cages.

@tryingktogku this morning I was all for cleaning areas of the house and now at 3:30 I'm like naaahhh lol. Me every damn weekend. Sigh 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 lol atleast you had the intention lo
  • @tryingktogku just like work, mornings are where my productivity is at, but on weekends I'm productively enjoying the couch 😂
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I'm glad they're acclimating well! I definitely agree with having supplies on hand regardless of where you are in your cycle and I THOUGHT I did. I usually have 5-6 tampons in my drag duffle. NOPE! They apparently got dumped out when my cat knocked the bag over. I found them along with my second missing shoe last night. I was in such a rush getting out the door for the show that I didn't even realize it.
    @tryingktogku my weekend has been non-stop insane and I'm ready to go to bed but I have homework due at midnight.
    TTC History- *TW* LC