Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 12/2

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?)

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 12/2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbrinks2 Holy cow 10 weeks! I'm planning on Feb 3rd as well (haven't made it official yet) and that seems so close!!
  • Options
    @rikiteacup So happy to hear that your appointment went so well and you no longer have placenta previa!!! So awesome about the new floors!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/23

Team: Blue

Baby Size: Eggplant 

Upcoming Appts: 12/17 30 week

Symptoms/Cravings: sour and salty still. Some left sciatica that comes and goes 

Rants/Raves: did 1 hour glucose Monday and failed big time. 3 hour yesterday and waiting on results. Not sure what happens if this is abnormal bc my OB already thought I wasn’t gaining enough... have me watch my food more?! Waiting with fingers crossed that this one is okay. But drinking the orange drink twice wasn’t my favorite 

trying to plan birth classes and hospital tour but they’re taking a “break” for the winter. Uhhhhh

Questions: 

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?) ice skating!
  • Options
    @22ksi2 I failed my 1 hour. He said not by much but I think by a lot. I was supposed to be below 7.5(I think) and I was 10.5. Ours is a 2 hour here and we just drink one of the orange drinks but it has 75G of glucose (I think also lol). But my doctor has commented how I haven’t gained much either and I’m wondering the same as you! Maybe I have to make sure I’m eating more balanced but still try and hit a specific calorie amount. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hopefully it comes back okay and if not hopefully they have a plan for you! Or someone to talk to!