April 2020 Moms
Options

December Night Owls

Re: December Night Owls

• Options
    Second night in a row of a 3am wake time. After I get up to use the bathroom, my mind starts racing. Luckily my Bump app is working, so I have been able to catch up on the conversations I’ve missed!

Anyone else awake in the middle of the night these days?
  • Options
    @jenabary I wish I would have seen this.  I am typically a good sleeper but twice this week I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t get back to sleep.  Thank goodness it is the weekend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mandarenee898 I’m also glad it is the weekend! I finally slept through the night last night. Hoping it was just a stressful week, and I’ll be sleeping better soon. Hopefully you’ll be back to good sleep too!
  • Options
    Hello 2 in the morning. I have not missed you. Would greatly prefer to not see this hour again for a long time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    Fri/Sat I slept well but last night woke up at 3 and was tossing and turning the rest of the night. Work has been overwhelmingly busy lately and I think that has been affecting my sleep.  I get a couple days off coming up and am so looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Been up a couple hours now. My 1yo son is scared of the stormy wind and keeps waking up, plus I have the worst heartburn and leg cramps of my life right now. I’ve officially decided to take him downstairs with me to sleep on the couch in the recliner 
  • Options
    mandarenee898mandarenee898 member
    edited December 2019
    My alarm just went off but I’ve been up for over 2 hours.  Couldn’t seem to shut my mind up, even my old standby didn’t work. Plus both babies were moving at the same time which typically I only feel one or the other so I may have been enjoying that a little too much!  Time to get up and feed the dog and get ready for work.  Hopefully should be slow for us today. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    @mandarenee898 Good luck. I’m there with you. DS was up (and out of his new toddler bed) about once an hour. Between that and my new friend acid reflux, I got very little sleep. Frustrating. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @mercury94 sounds like your night was worse!  Acid reflux is no fun!  I had made the decision to be mostly no caffeine during pregnancy but today I treated myself to a Caribou Coffee on my way to work with a half-caf/half-decaf delicious coffee as a pick me up. It’s now 7:30 and I am ready to crash but have stuff I have to finish up with first. Hoping I sleep through the night tonight! 🤞
  • Options
    @mandarenee898 I’m really hoping DS sleeps better tonight. I figured out a position that helps a lot with the acid reflux, but it hurts my back. Hoping to find some sort of compromise on that tonight so I can sleep. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017