July 2020 Moms

The Ultrasound Thread

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• Congrats @b_1029!! Keep the good news coming!
  • Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 what a beautiful little bean on that US!! ♥️♥️♥️
  • @rachelredhead congrats on the good US!
  • First u/s yesterday at 7+3. Measured right on and hb was 160. 
    I have another small bleed, like with my 2nd, hopefully all turns out well again

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had our first ultrasound today at 6+5 and the heart rate looked a little low.  They were able to detect a range between 98 and 105.  I will go back next week for another ultrasound but I'm really nervous.  I was hoping to leave this appointment feeling reassured and now I have to be terrified for another week.   
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @laurad75 ah how stressful. I hope everything looks good next week! 
  • @laurad75 I'm sorry this appt didn't ease your nerves some. FX this week goes by quickly!!
  • @laurad75 I’m so sorry you’re feeling anxious after your appointment. I hope you can find lots of distractions over the next week and that next week’s appointment shows perfect progress. 
  • @laurad75 I hope you get more reassurance from your next appointment. It is so hard waiting.
    TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
    BFP #3 10/24/14  Our rainbow baby was born July 2015
    BFP 4 10/28/19 EDD 7/6/20
  • @laurad75 I'm sorry your appt didn't provide you with more reassurance. I hope this week goes quickly and everything looks perfect with your next one.
  • @b_1029 Great news!  I love the movement it's reassuring.
  • Ultrasound showed 7w1d and no pole.  Follow-up in a week but I'm not optimistic, since I should have measured at least 8w3d and probably closer to 9w3d.  They also drew a beta today and will do another one on Sunday. I'm not okay.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @kboydbowman I’m so sorry, that’s so hard and anxiety-producing. Hoping for better news in a week and some reassuring beta results. 
  • First beta is in, 100,650.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @kboydbowman So sorry for the ultrasound but hopefully your betas keep rising and things look better next week. 
  • Oh also we drew blood for genetics and gender. I'll know by this Friday!!
  • @kboydbowman I'm so sorry for the disappointing US. FX those betas keep rising and you get some positive results with your next visit.
  • @blaf322 I love the clarity of that photo. What kind of machine do they use? Is that 3D?