Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS Week of 12/2

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.** 

What number are you trying for? 

Month/Cycle? 

WTO/TWW? 

Ages of other child(ren)? 

Any thoughts about this cycle? 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: 

GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)?
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TFAS Week of 12/2

• What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? Benched (until Thursday maybe? Fingers crossed!) 

WTO/TWW? Benched

Ages of other child(ren)? 1.5, 5.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm beyond ready for my appointment Thursday. 

Any questions? Anyone else have a preconception appointment? What happened? What questions did you ask? I just don't want to forget anything. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: YDS is doing so well after surgery. He's exceeding expectations. He started standing up again on Saturday (3 days post op) and is pretty much back to normal with the exception of a little pain. He's got an ace wrap around his abdomen and back to keep the incision clean and reduce the risk of injury. He's not a fan. How on earth do they expect you to keep an ace wrap on a toddler for 2 weeks?

GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)? Um... Next week? Maybe? Day before Christmas is also possible. Anything is possible with the help of Amazon! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking Fingers crossed for your OB appointment this Thursday. My preconception appointment for my first was awkward because it was with a new doctor and his primary advice was "take it easy, don't worry about any of the tracking etc. until 6-8 months in" to which I was like yeeeaaaah about that.

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 6

WTO/TWW? WTO - hopefully soon

Ages of other child(ren)? 1.5 years

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm feeling hopeful. But I'm always feeling hopeful mid-cycle. I feel like my chart been pretty stable this WTO with temping vaginally, and honestly if I get a clear temp shift and can confirm an O that's not too-too early and an LP that's not prohibitively short, I'll go into 2020 feeling like progress has been made, even if this cycle isn't itself successful.

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: None. I'm just so glad Thanksgiving travel is behind us. Already kind of dreading the Christmas repeat, which I feel bad about but it's true. I'll get excited again...eventually.

GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)? LOL - week of? We might put up (minimal) outdoor lights this weekend if we get to it, otherwise we won't do any decorating since we spend Christmas elsewhere and DS is still too young to care. And I'm notoriously late in getting my gift shopping done.
  • Loading the player...
  • What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 11, 2 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? I started temping again this cycle, which should help me feel more confident, but between holiday drink-a-thons, waking up at random times, and having DS waking up periodically throughout the night, it's hard to get accurate temperatures.

Any questions? n/a

Rant/Rave/Brag: DS always gets sick (and usually we do, too) the week after a holiday or any kind of travel, which means catching up on work while tag teaming who gets to actually go to work

GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)? We usually wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate, but since it was late this year, we put it up the tree Tuesday and I finished putting up all the decorations this evening. I've bought all of DS's gifts, but haven't started on anyone else. DH hasn't dropped any hints and he's notoriously vocal when he doesn't like a gift, so I'm not going crazy looking for the perfect present this year.  :D

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • @ashaislurking FX you can get unbenched on Thursday! Glad to hear YS is doing well after surgery!

@emiliadkay I like your positive outlook going into 2020. Still crossing fingers this cycle is successful though.

@mamasloth ugh sorry YS is sick. Hope he feels better soon! 

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4 😥

Any thoughts about this cycle? That I need to not put so much pressure on myself. November flew by because I was just thinking about ttc and I don't want to miss out on anything because I am sidetracked by constantly pouring over dates and symptoms 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: DS turned 4. Originally this was the age gap that I wanted so that he was more independent. Its just been super hard seeing my baby turn into a big kid (and ask for a sibling)

GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)? I try to buy gifts in the summer so that I can plan and space it out. We decorate when I feel up to it. Last year i tried to do it all in a day and got annoyed halfway through but this year I spaced it out and am much happier with the result. 
    @ashaislurking my OB literally took out my IUD and told me that I needed to wait until after I had a period (and post iud removal bleeding) then I could get as scientific about it as I wanted.
    @mamasloth we always get sick after or during travel

• @emiliadkay I'm very lucky that I'm seeing my ObGyn who I've seen since I gave birth to my first (she did my emergency C-section with him) so she knows my history and all the medical complications I've had already thankfully. I hope you make progress this cycle with your LP! Hopefully the vaginal temps cut down on extraneous fluctuations.

@mamasloth hopefully YS doesn't get too sick. My ODS used to get sick after too much travel too. Fingers crossed you can catch up on work.

@gingermama29 I'm so glad YD had a great time with her cousins! Do they get to see each other again for Christmas?

@legendairymomma it can be so hard to focus on life stuff when there's so much else going on. Try to take a breather and enjoy your family. Easier said than done, I know, but life unfortunately doesn't wait.

Two days to my appointment. I'm feeling good about it. Because this is my Ob that I've had for so long I know she'll be thorough. She's planning on starting me on diclegis when I start TTC (I have AWFUL HG with my pregnancies and we're hoping to offset it by starting meds before I'm even pregnant). I also know we're going to go over genetic concerns (YDS has chronic kidney disease and prune belly syndrome) and concerns regarding my delivery complications with the last two. She may potentially have me consult with my MFM physician, but we'll see. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @legendairymomma happy birthday to YS. 

@ashaislurking no, we won't see them at Christmas. We rotate which family we see between Christmas and Thanksgiving. So this year was DH's family for Thanksgiving and mine for Christmas. Next year will be the opposite. Crossing my fingers for good news at your appointment Thursday! Sounds like you have a good plan in mind. 
  • @ashaislurking good luck with your appointment tomorrow! I’m so glad YS is recovering well! Good luck with the bandage!

@emiliadkay I hope you O soon! I like your outlook that just getting information from a cycle is progress. 

@mamasloth sorry your LO is sick! I have the same luck with temperatures this time around, but I usually can do well enough to see the shift 

@gingermama29 I’m so glad YD had a great time with her cousins. That’s so wonderful! And I hope that means you got some time to relax a little too. What kitchen did you end up getting?

@legendairymomma happy birthday to your DS! I’m sorry you are feeling like TTC is consuming you. I’m afraid of that too, that I will be consumed with thinking about starting to try again. But we just have to do the best we can!

• kpearse99kpearse99 member
    edited December 2019
    Hi my dear friends! Sorry I am so behind this week... this cold has kicked my butt!

What number are you trying for? THB #2
    Month/Cycle? 14/12 (I really hate writing these numbers... I NEVER thought I'd ever say I've been trying for 14 months ugh)
    WTO/TWW? TWW - Beta is on Monday!
    Ages of other child(ren)? Almost 7 and a 1/2!
    Any thoughts about this cycle? No thoughts other than I knew we did/are doing everything we can and that whatever happens will happen. It's actually been a pretty peaceful and calm mindset this time around. I'm not looking for symptoms or overthinking anything. We did our part and now there is nothing more to do but leave up to the powers that be!
    Any questions? Nope!
    Rant/Rave/Brag: Work is still a freaking MESS!! It's actually worse than the last few weeks. We had another senior VP leave (on early retirement starting the first of the new year but she's using her leave time for the rest of December too). There is just so much going on and so much blame. I hate it. BUT - I did decorate my little cubicle and my 2 co-workers cubicles because we needed a little Christmas cheer to brighten up a crappy situation. They aren't in the rest of the week so they won't see it until Monday!
    This Friday I am hosting my 8th annual gingerbread house night - My close friends come over and we drink, eat and decorate gingerbread houses together! It's so corny and cheesy but it's a highlight for all of us. I can't wait!
    GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)? I find Christmas shopping so stressful!! I never know what to buy anyone, including my son... and now that he's older the gifts for him become more and more expensive. I've already spent a decent amount on him and I feel like I have nothing to show for it! I usually start shopping right around, or right after Thanksgiving. I need to get my ish together! All of my decorations are up though, so that's a plus!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @ashaislurking I'm so glad YDS is doing well and recovering better than expected! That is fantastic news :)

@emiliadkay I love your attitude about just wanting to make progress! If this cycle isn't the one for you, I at least hope those goals happen!

@mamasloth I am so sorry your LO is sick :( I hope you and YH don't catch it, but you know how that always goes!

@gingermama29 where is your conference at this weekend? Anywhere fun? I'm so glad you guys had a fantastic trip and that your DD had a blast with her cousins! It really is the best thing to just watch them play together! I can't wait for my Niece and Nephew to come in for xmas so the kids can pick up right where they left off!

@legendairymomma I can totally relate about having a DS ask for a sibling - it really does add even more pressure than what you're already putting yourself on.  The other night, while I was putting DS to bed, we did our nightly prayer (where we also pray for a baby) he said "I just don't think it's going to happen for us, mommy. It's taken too long already." Talk about pouring an entire bag of salt on my already open heart. Not only do I need to constantly reassure myself that it IS going to happen for us, but now I need to reassure my 7 year old. sigh

@bows22 I know you're not thrilled about being benched, I wouldn't be either so I totally get it, but I bet you'll surprise yourself with how refreshing it will be to not have to worry or stress about TTC this month. You'll be able to just be in the moment and just enjoy it for what it's worth. Honestly, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't the slightest bit envious of you being benched... just to not have to worry about it... is that insane to think?!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 yes that is insane to think!!! Hahahaha. I do know what you mean though. When I thought we could try and there was just a slim chance I thought that might be kind of nice. Like no pressure but maybe a happy surprise. Having to actually try to NOT get pregnant makes me sad. But I definitely get where you are coming from! Your gingerbread party sounds so fun! Also I’m getting my nephew who is 6 a kids charades game if you think YS would like that! 
  • @bows22 happy birthday to YD!! I'm sorry you're benched for a bit. Hopefully the polyp removal will happen soon. Have so much fun in the Bahamas!!
    The kitchen we got DD is in the spoiler. 

@kpearse99 I'm glad the TWW for this cycle has been so much better for you. You know I'm rooting so hard for you!! Your gingerbread house night sounds like so much fun!! My conference is in Rochester, so no place especially exciting haha. It's the annual state music ed conference though and there's probably a hundred or so great workshops to attend. I always leave the conference feeling reinvigorated and inspired with new ideas for my classroom. Plus there is the added bonus of getting to see college friends from all over the state! 

• @gingermama29 that’s so cute! We might do a kitchen for DD for Christmas too. My parents got a step 2 one for my niece for her birthday (but got the baby care station for DD instead per our request) and it is SO cute but I think we want to do a kidkraft one instead. It’s so hard to decide!
  • @bows22 that kidkraft one is on Amazon for $82 right now. It's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere. I know a few people with it and I've heard only good things.
  • @bows22 I hope you enjoy your trip! Sorry you're benched right now, but I'm glad they finally got back to you so you know for sure. Hopefully you're not benched too long! 
    @kpearse99 I'm so glad you're making your way through this TWW with that mindset! Sending so many good vibes to you! I hope this is it! Gingerbread house night sounds fun! Should give a nice distraction from the end of the TWW too.
    @gingermama29 you do MuEd? I considered it for a hot minute, but I spent way too many nights sleeping under a piano in our practice rooms. Counseling was a better fit for me. Still got my minor in vocal music performance. Also I just realized that I cringe whenever I think about Rochester because my mind goes to Rochester MN and the Mayo Clinic where I spent one of the most terrifying weeks of my life. I hope you enjoy your conference and catching up with friends! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited December 2019
    @ashaislurking yes I'm a music teacher! I was a vocal major as well.  Hahaha I'm pretty sure sleeping under a piano in a practice room is a rite of passage with music majors. But I totally get your reasoning for moving to counseling. And your reason for cringing is definitely valid. Sincerest apologies if I unintentionally triggered you. 
  • @gingermama29 honestly no worries about the trigger. That's on me to deal with not on you to tiptoe around. I'm fine, just didn't realize that I'd still have that reaction to it. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking So glad your DS is doing so well with recovery! And sending all the happy thoughts for your appointment tomorrow! My nurse practitioner basically did my IUD removal and preconception appointment in one. She seemed so excited about it for me haha! She yanked that IUD out and then told me about vitamins I should be taking and warned me I could get pregnant right away. Then told me to watch out because she got pregnant right after hers was removed before her period even returned and it was twins!

@emiliadkay I don’t blame you! I never decorate if we aren’t going to be home for Christmas. Too much work and then you have to take it down when you get back on top of unpacking everything.

@mamasloth hurray for holiday drink-a-thons! Sorry your DS is sick though ☹

@gingermama29 were you able to find a decent sale for the play kitchen?

@legendairymomma Happy Bday to our DS! I know how you feel – my DD is going to be five next month and she asks for a sibling so much and talks about having one so often that I get teachers from her school asking me every so often whether I’m pregnant. It kind of puts the pressure on to produce one!

@bows22 sorry that youre having to deal with the polyp and being benched. Ugh, it sucks when communication doesn’t go well with a doctor! It always makes me feel so uneasy! I’m glad you have some answers though. And Happy birthday to your babies! Glad you guys had such a good party!

@kpearse99 I love the idea of a gingerbread house making party! Especially if it is for grownups! Please tell me there is alcohol involved?! I think I may have to start this kind of tradition too! I am sooo impressed that you already have all your decorations up! I am hoping to get most of mine up this weekend!

Month/Cycle? 1

WTO/TWW? I think TWW but who knows! haha, still trying to figure out my cycle post-IUD removal

Ages of other child(ren)? 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just confusion. My temps are so rocky... I had a major temp drop on the same day that I got a positive OPK. But I am thinking that some of the rocky temps might have been affected by room temperatures because our weather has been going through some dramatic ups and downs here in Florida and we were more southern over Thanksgiving when we were with the inlaws so it was even warmer there. IDK, time will tell I guess.

Any questions? How many of you take your temps vaginally? If you do, have you found it to be more accurate or helpful in predicting O? FF is suggesting this due to my unusual temp swings but I am reluctant to do it. In part because it seems like it would take a decent amount of effort to pull my pants down while in bed and I would assume that kind of struggle would raise the temp hahah.

Rant/Rave/Brag: MH is being a bit weird when it comes to BD. We talked a lot about it over the thanksgiving break. Apparently he is struggling with being kind of resentful that it took me wanting another baby to actually put out more. I of course was thinking hed just be happy hes getting some more often. Lol. I think we talked through it enough and feel like we're in a good place now, so hopefully it wont be an issue going forward.

GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)? I start buying some gifts in August when Target has their big annual toy sale and stuff goes to 70% off. But as DD is getting older, its not as easy to just get whatever looks like a cute toy that is on clearance haha. I start decorating right the weekend after Thanksgiving weekend. I wasnt thrilled that thanksgiving was later this year, but I also wasnt energized enough to start earlier. Although, I have had a rotating Christmas light bulb in front porch light all year - does that count? I am hoping to get our tree this weekend!
  • 2.5 hours to my appointment time! I'm going to try to squeeze in a nap. I'm so excited!! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking Can't wait for the update!!

@krystrist2014 There is 100% alcohol involved! haha  Did YH really use the words "to put out"?!  I am glad you were able to talk it all through though, and that you feel you're in a better place. I hope you got to express your side of it though. I'm actually really happy he said something to you about it, most men don't talk about stuff like that and they just let it eat away at them until they become so unhappy, and then they still don't talk.
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 No, that was definitely me paraphrasing. Haha. I believe his words were more along the lines of “I’m not excited about how much sex we’re having because I know it’s not going to last. You’ll get pregnant and then it will go back to how it was since we’ll have another baby.” In my head Im like “well duh.... newborns definitely take time and energy away from things like that!” And yeah, I drag stuff out of him as soon as I sense that something is up with him! I can’t stand if he lets it build up and then it becomes a big thing! 

@ashaislurking eek! Can’t wait to hear how it went! 
  • @ashaislurking I’m thrilled for you and for that news!!!! Happy humping!!!
    Our TTC Journey

• kmallskmalls member
    edited December 2019
    YOU GUYS. I’ve been super absent but lurking like a crazy person and I’m sorry!! You know when you’re out of the game for a little bit and it’s kind of overwhelming to jump back in? That’s where I am. I’m not going to tag many people right now but please know I’ve read all updates and I’m rooting for you all!! 

@ashaislurking I am SO GLAD the surgery went well with your LO and that you’re no longer benched! Your story has been one I’ve really followed and I’m so grateful you’re part of our community.
    @kpearse99 beta on Monday! Holy crap!! 

What number are you trying for? 4 

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO 

Ages of other child(ren)? 4.5, 3, 20 mo

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not charting or temping just for a mental break. 

Any questions? Nada 

Rant/Rave/Brag: ahhh its been such a crazy 10 days! DH had last week off which was WONDERFUL but it also made things nuts. I have a morning routine with the kids that enables us to get out the door on time and it was tough with the disruption of daddy being around, but we survived! Thanksgiving was amazing, but then we had 2 snow days on Monday and Tuesday so we were trapped in the house foreverrrr. Finally back to normal and I feel like I can breathe again. 

GTKY: When do you start holiday season prep (e.g. decorating, buying gifts, etc.)? Ummmm like a month ago, lol. We started buying presents for the kids and extended family in earnest on Black Friday, but I was decorating weeks before that. I loooove Christmas! 
  • @kmalls it's great that you're taking a mental break this cycle. We all definitely need that sometimes. I'm also glad things are back to normal after your crazy week last week! 

@kpearse99 gingerbread party tomorrow and beta on Monday? You have an exciting time ahead of you and I can't WAIT to hear updates. Fingers crossed so hard for you that you get to move on to your bmb! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking hurray!!!!!! So happy for you! I've been doing low carb for a while so let me know if you need any ideas or recipes!
  • @krystrist2014 I'd love that! I have a few friends who do keto so super low carb and I know I can incorporate some of those recipes into my diet, but I'm always happy to try new recipes.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @mamasloth Yes. Between the drinking and the travel and just the general out-of-routine-ness of the season, it is a hard time to keep up accurate temping.

@kmalls Funny not funny that YH being home made the morning routine harder, but man do I understand. I hate solo mornings and evenings -- the cr*p these kids pull is so much easier to take when you can make faces at a sympathetic adult across the room -- but somehow I'm always at work earlier when I've done it all myself!

@ashaislurking Just going to congratulate you yet again on being cleared to TTC, because the news is that good!!

@kpearse99 Another repeat from the dailies, but so jealous of your night tonight and excited for Monday to get here for you already!

@krystrist2014 I've switched to temping vaginally and I love it. My temps were all over the place before, so much so that I stopped temping altogether, and all of a sudden I'm now having a clear pattern. I also find it so much easier - no worrying about whether I was mouth breathing before waking up or have too much tongue pressure on the thermometer or whatever. If you're ready for your TMI: I wear loose pajama pants to bed with no underwear and don't even bother pulling my pants down, I just reach under the waistband and tuck it in. For me at least, I get a temp read a lot faster than orally too.

@bows22 So basically you're having to doctor yourself and help your OB issue sport? That's so frustrating. I'm glad, though, that you asked the question, especially since the answer was what it was. But I'm sorry about that, too. Hope this month flies by -- Bahamas should help!

@gingermama29 I love the kitchen you picked out!

It's parents' night out at DS' daycare, which means he can stay there until 10:30 and they feed the kids dinner and put them to bed. DH had to work late, but we had tickets to a comedy show and I was really looking forward to a night off. Whelp, got the call at 3:30 that DS had a fever and I needed to come get him, so now I'm at home with no plans wondering what new sickness is in store for us this weekend :(

• krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited December 2019
    @emiliadkay Ugh, I’m so sorry your DS is sick! I hope it’s nothing too bad and passes quickly without you or YH catching it! Thanks for all the temp explanation! I never even imagined that “tongue pressure” or anything as silly as that could have an affect on the temp reading. I am probably really screwing up all my temps without realizing it 🤣. I’ll wait till next cycle to switch to vaginal temping to see if it resolves the crazy Rocky Mountain looking temps I’m getting. 
    ETA: I’m super jealous that your daycare doesn’t Parents Night put until 10:30!! Ours does a parents night out once a month but it’s only until 9:30 and if MH and I are going out we like to go to a movie and dinner but can’t possibly do both in 3 hours. 
  • @krystrist2014 To be fair, the tongue pressure thing is probably more my neuroses than science, but it stresses me out all the same. And yes, you've got to lobby for an extension on PNO -- that extra 30 minutes to an hour makes all the difference in where you can go / what you can do (be the change!) but I in turn am so jealous that yours is a monthly event!
  • @emiliadkay how is YS feeling?
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking Seemingly better? He STTN with just ~15 minutes of squawking at 3 am, no fever and is drinking and eating this morning. He got tubes about 7 months ago so my fear is one or both have fallen out and we're back in ear infection hell, but we'll see. I'm really looking forward to when he can use words and tell me how he's feeling.

• @emiliadkay I hope he's still recovering well!

For those who don't stalk the dailies: AF showed last night DURING MY DRAG PERFORMANCE and I had to ask my ex girlfriend for a pad. I know I was hoping for AF to show but she has the WORST timing. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• I know we're moving on to the next week BUT I'm just coming here to say @kpearse99 I'm sending you ALL the good vibes and love today!! My fingers are crossed so hard for you my friend!
    TTC History- *TW* LC