Group 2(April 9-16) Week of 12/2

EDD/W+D:  

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY: Only one month left of 2019! What have been some of the highlights of the past decade?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 2(April 9-16) Week of 12/2

• Options
    EDD/W+D:  4/11 21w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball hat

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan Wed, cardiologist tomorrow. 

How are you feeling? Tired. My hips are killing me. Some heartburn. 

Raves/Rants: Had a great trip, but got home to a smelly house. Our dog sitters missed a lot of pee spots, so we will be scrubbing some more this week. It now smells like bleach for the most part, so I guess that’s an improvement. 

Questions: No

GTKY: Only one month left of 2019! What have been some of the highlights of the past decade? Oh, so many. My entire life has changed this decade: finishing law school, moving, getting rid of my toxic ex, meeting DH, having DS, now this baby. So many changes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  April 14/ 21W tomorrow

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): bottle of sriracha 

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan on Friday and OB appointment the following Friday. 

How are you feeling? Good! 

Raves/Rants: caught my daughter’s cold and feeling super rundown. It’s not bad but i am just exhausted 

Questions:

GTKY: Only one month left of 2019! What have been some of the highlights of the past decade?

oh gosh. In no particular order:
    getting married
    bought our first house
    opened two businesses 
    welcomes DS in 2015 and DD in 2015
    big family trip to Hawaii 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  April 10/21w3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green! 

Baby is the size of a(n): baby bok choy 

Upcoming Appointments: prenatal check up December 12

How are you feeling? Baby is enjoying doing summer saults lately, so that’s fun, especially after eating a meal. 🤢 exhausted, back pain, heartburn at night... 

Raves/Rants: I have “the class” this year... luckily we rotate so I only have them for an hour and a half. Every year I do elf on a shelf and I’ve never had children purposely touch it. This year, I trusted this class enough to put him high enough up that it would take effort to touch him. Students arrive at 8:15, the bell rings at 8:45. I walk into my room at 8:35 and my student teacher is holding the elf. One of my kids pushed the elf off of my smart board to “break his neck”. I’m out. 12 more days with students. Then the countdown to maternity leave begins. 

Questions: has anyone else had their husband feel baby kick on the outside yet? I could feel baby moving and he put his hand on my belly, he said he felt “Taps”. Definitely baby kicks. 

So many! Graduating with my bachelors degree, moving to Arizona to teach, seeing Justin Timberlake live 3 times (once in VIP and he bought us all shots of tequila), meeting MH, becoming an aunt, getting my current teaching position, and becoming a mom. ❤️
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  4/14, 21 weeks tomorrow

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): endive

Upcoming Appointments: not till the 30th. Getting another ultrasound to see if placents has moved and to see if fluid cyst on brain has resolved. I think I'm getting the lab order for the glucose test as well.

How are you feeling? Mostly good. Constipated and achy in my back.

Raves/Rants: rave: excited that we're having a girl! I may have went a little overboard shopping on black friday/cyber monday!
    Rant: annoyed that nurse practitioner at the ob's office put me on a 15 lb lifting restriction. I kinda laughed a little when she said that seeing as I have a 2 year old.

Questions: none currently

GTKY: Only one month left of 2019! What have been some of the highlights of the past decade? A lot of good ones:
    Graduating with my bachelors, moving to Ohio, marrying DH, going on the trip of my dreams to Israel, becoming a mom
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 my husband has once. Baby is really active when I lay down in the evening so I kept having him try to feel it. Most times he said he just felt me breathing but then one time definitely felt a kick, watching his face when he felt it was so fun!! 

• Options
    EDD/W+D:  21w1d, April 12th

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball cap

Upcoming Appointments: first week of Jan (glucose test!) 

How are you feeling? good! Back pain comes and goes.

Raves/Rants: Had an appt today and they were a little worried about too much weight gain..also I don’t think it’s fair to weigh anyone the Monday after thanksgiving! 

Questions: None 

GTKY: Only one month left of 2019! What have been some of the highlights of the past decade? Oh my gosh, this decade has been life changing in so many ways! So much has happened for DH and I in 2019 alone (wedding & baby news!)
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  
    4/11 21+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Purple 

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball cap

Upcoming Appointments: Dec 19 prenatal and 24 week growth ultrasound to ensure the twins have appropriate grown from the 20 week

How are you feeling? Constipated, heartburn and pelvic pain are constant.  But overall pretty good.  We did our gender reveal with our families on Thur/Fri and then told the rest of our friends / family over the weekend and told work today.  

Raves/Rants: starting coming down with a cold/sore throat/cough on Sat and it’s just getting worse even with lots of liquids and sleep.  It is just wearing me out and I’m exhausted.

Questions: None

ummm... 
    moved in w/ (now) DH / engaged / married 8 years
    bought a house
    got our puppy Oliver (Ollie) at 8 weeks (he is now almost 9)
    *TW* became a mom to DD who was stillborn in Sept 2018 *end TW*
    made hard decision to go through IVF again and now pregnant with twins
  • Options
    @mercury94 I’m glad you had a great trip! Did you end up getting the mouse ears embroidered for your little girl?

@coaster102516 I feel you with the cold. I’ve never had a cold pregnant before, it wears you down so much more than non-pregnant.

@ejoseph16 I haven’t had DH try yet as my placentas are both anterior. I’m starting to feel the babies more and that is making me excited and I can’t wait for him to feel them but the placentas act like a big pillow between babies and the outside of the belly.

@Kathryn0903 I’m sorry that you are having to wait so long for the follow up ultrasound. It sounds like you got some fun stuff for your little girl this weekend/today!

@gingers19 I remember when DH first felt our DD in my first pregnancy, every time he put his hand on me she would stop moving but one night she gave a huge kick right on his hand and his eyes got so big and said “was that her?”   Such a special moment!    And...I agree that no one should be weighed the Monday after Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    @mandarenee898 @gingers19 yeah his face was PRICELESS when baby kicked. He actually started crying. I think because we both lost so much hope back in April when we MC’d that now this is so amazing to both of us. 🥰
  • Options
    @mandarenee898 See photo in spoiler. We also got the mouse ears for DS. It was literally the first thing I did at Magic Kingdom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @mercury94 that is so precious!!❤️
  • Options
    Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Upcoming Appointments: Dec 20th (routine check in)

How are you feeling? feeling pretty good except for the sore back and acid reflux!

Raves/Rants: loving the baby kicks, similar to @gingers19 I feel the baby when i'm lying down in the evenings.

Questions: none

GTKY: Only one month left of 2019! What have been some of the highlights of the past decade? - i would say getting married to the love of my life and becoming a mom is the biggest highlight of this decade. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  4/16 21w today

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:  blue

Upcoming Appointments:  check in with my public health doctor tomorrow, anatomy scan on Monday and then private Dr on Thursday. 

How are you feeling? Yay pretty good but while working I have a lot of pain in my ribs. Switched over to using a pilates ball instead of a chair but doesn't always do the trick. 

We haven't bought anything for baby or pregger mom yet so I guess we better get on it  before I can't fit anything 🤣

Raves/Rants: nah ☺️☺️

Questions: 

What a question ! Best ten years ever! Buying my first house, Finishing University, teaching in Asia, living in Australia and meeting hubs there, buying our house in Portugal. The amazing opportunity to travel  &volunteer for two ish years and visit 35 ish countries! But I guess the best is yet to come 🙏🙏💙💙