Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 12/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 12/3

• Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: one rehearsal down, one to go. My students are in good shape for their concert though, which is good. I popped over to Verizon after school yesterday to see what sort of deals they had going and ended up trading in my phone and changing my plan to unlimited. It took close to an hour but I'm very happy with my new phone.

CS/Q: temp is down today so here I stay. 
  • Month/Cycle:6/6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, maca. 

R/R: Not a lot going on today. I need to clean up after the last week and busy weekend. I’m also trying to eat healthier and lose a few pounds, so I’m not looking forward to meal prepping a whole weeks worth of healthy meals for my grocery list. 😂

CS/Q: 

@gingermama29 I’m glad your performance is going well so far! I always love getting a new phone too even if it is a pain! What did you get? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Morning girls!

@gingermama29 So awesome that your students are ready for their performance.  That has to make you feel amazing.  And yay for new phone!!  What did you get?  Did Verizon charge you more for the unlimited?  Hoping you get some clarity on your cycle.

@photographerwife Ugh, I feel ya... I really need to get on track with eating better.  Do you meal prep one day for the entire week?  Or just plan your healthy meals and buy everything for them?

Month/Cycle:  4/4

CD:  13

WAYDTGKU:  Less stress, fertility vitamins, track cm, EODish

R/R:  So lazy today...  Haven't been sleeping well lately and having super weird dreams the last week or so.  I think I just need to get back on track with eating better and working out.  This holiday and prep has thrown me all out of whack... then this snowstorm, ugh.  I picked up Wendy's on my drive home yesterday because I was starving and wanted something dirty lol

CS/Q:  nope
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @gingermama29 oh man that's a bummer on your temp this morning. I know you were hoping to move over to TWW today. Yay for a new phone and unlimited. I love not needing to obsess over minutes used or data used. 

@photographerwife I hear you on meal prepping. I have definitely been noticing my weight creep up and I need to go on a diet. I know a lot of what is holding me back is how much I do not want to meal prep healthy meals. It's so much easier to just eat crap. Good on you for making the effort even though it sucks!

@ziggymama06 lol I'm loving the picture you painted of your Wendy's trip. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, checking CM, PNV, baby aspirin, CoQ10

R/R: I kinda took a step back from the forums and all things TTC for a bit there. I mean it isn't like I can influence things in the TWW anyhow. I was getting a bit more obsessive than is perhaps healthy for me. I noticed a definite uptick in anxiety and insomnia along with just more general negative feelings surrounding TTC. I feel like the break did me good so I'm hopefully good to jump back in with a better state of mind. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @photographerwife and @ziggymama06 I got the Galaxy S10e. I was all set to get the Google pixel 4 but it doesn't have a spot for an SD card and I had a 128 gb one in my old phone that was nearly full. Unlimited was a little more expensive but I paid off the last $109 of DH's phone, so it ends up being comparable to what we were already paying. 

@photographerwife I also need to get my butt in gear and lose some weight. Meal planning helps so much though even if it is a pain.

@ziggymama06 DH brought home Taco Bell yesterday, so I hear ya.

@NamelessAria glad to see you back but I definitely understand your reasons for stepping away. TTC is such a mind game.

@feather_heather glad AF showed up when you were hoping. Ugh sorry about the snowblower not working. That's the worst! How much snow do you have?
  • @gingermama29 - We only got another 3-4" over night, so it was doable, but our driveway is looooooong and it's a steep hill, so It's grueling to shovel anything on it. 
  • @NamelessAria I absolutely feel you.  I just entered my fourth cycle of TTC as well and am trying to take a step back and not be so consumed.  I've stopped temping and OPKs (I'm pretty regular), and just trying to live my life as "normal" as possible, lol... I found myself obsessively stalking my bbt charts in FF and viewing the "charts like mine".  I figured that can't be good and I'm driving myself nuts.  Glad to hear the break helped and you are in a better head space now.   ;)

@feather_heather Ohhhh Taco Bell... haven't had that in foreverrrrr!!  Yayyyy for AF actually cooperating!!  OMG Sorry you had to shovel your entire driveway alone!  Yikes, I would have given up!  You go girl!

@gingermama29 How are you liking the S10?  What did you have before?  I have the S9 for close to two years.  Hubs has the S8 with a cracked screen lol... contemplating getting the 10 now with a good deal, or waiting for the 11 early next year.  Not sure if hubs phone will make it that long...  OMG another Taco Bell fan... I haven't had that in so longgggg!
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKS, prenatal, Ubiquinol, women’s sense pcos, PMs SAP, trying to determine what my CM is lol 

R/R: My family doctor has referred to to an OB yay! Initially he wasn’t going to until we’ve been trying for atleast a year but with my new PCOS diagnosis I was like okay cmon and he was like okay lol 

CS/Q: thinking O is right around the corner!  It’d be lovely if my new supplements helped me to O even a day or two earlier than normal so Fx!

• @gingermama29 have you had anovulatory cycles before? 

@photographerwife good for you for trying to be healthy! How are you liking the maca? What’s it supposed to help with?

@NamelessAria welcomes back! I totally feel ya with how these forums can be amazing on one hand and then also make you sad and anxious on the other! 

@feather_heather yay for Aunt Flo! So weird to write that haha 
  • Jumping back into the dailies now that I'm feeling more human again 

Month/Cycle: 16/16

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: IVF coming right up!

R/R: I'm so happy I'm feeling even slightly better today. I hate being sick, and with my boss's health issues, it's now more important than ever that I stay out of the office when I'm not well. It means I still work regardless though! I'm pounding fluids, and hoping to be better tomorrow! 

I had my annual GYN exam today, so that was fun :# Now I'm going to get a few things done this afternoon and try to rest a bit too! 

CS/Q: Nope!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @gingermama29 Sending you good thoughts for your concert! I know it will go well! 

@photographerwife ha why is healthy eating so hardddd?!?! 

@ziggymama06 yummmm on Wendy's! My go-to cheat meal would definitely be McD's though! I love those fries! 

@NamelessAria Good for you for taking some space for you! I think the TWW is the hardest part of TTC, honestly. Sending you good thoughts for this cycle! 

@feather_heather I'm with you on SC! How much did you end up with? Bummer about the snowblower! Our last house had a huge 4-car driveway, and shoveling that was a beast. Before MH moved in there, and I was alone for it, I cried while shoveling it more than once! 

@tryingktogku Glad you got a referral!! 

• @mvt2003 - Glad you're starting to feel better! Make sure you take time to rest today! They're saying we ended up with about 12" here over the past three days. How much did you end up with? We can fit about 8 cars in our driveway, and I always end up cussing and or crying trying to clear it. I told DH that I can't do it once I'm pregnant (and I'm not doing it during my TWW after a transfer either) so we did finally find a guy to snowblow it (the hill is too steep for a plow). We just got in contact with the guy two weeks ago and since I'm not currently knocked up I figured I'd suck it up and do it this morning. I'm calling him next time the weather man utters that four letter word!
  • @feather_heather Oh my god, I could not do an 8-car!!!!! Jeez louise, call this man immediately! :D It's supposed to be a snowy winter (yay :# ) so glad you have someone lined up! It says we got about 8", but yesterday's snow was nasty, heavy, and wet! This morning's wasn't so bad in comparison! 

• @ziggymama06 I'm loving it so far. I had the Galaxy S7 before so it's been a really easy transition to the 10. And yessss to Taco Bell. One literally just got built in my town this summer and opened in September.

@tryingktogku yay for the OB referral! Yes, I've had many anovulatory cycles. Yay for PCOS. I actually thought I was having one last cycle but O'd really late (CD 40). But my weight has climbed back up within 10 lbs of where I was a few years ago when I was not having cycles so I need to refocus on weight loss again. That helped regulate my cycles and PCOS symptoms.

@mvt2003 thanks friend. Glad to have you back in the dailies! Hope you continue feeling better! 
  • @ziggymama06 I hope you get to sleeping better soon! Ive been feeling out of wack too! I just buy what i need for the meals and cook them day of, my husband doesn't like most leftovers. haha 

@NamelessAria Im glad youre feeling well enough to come back. TTC can definitely take a lot out of you. I really try to not get overly "into" it but i always really get in my feelings, especially around AF, or when i see announcements. I agree that its easier and funner to eat crap. I don't meal prep at the beginning of the week, i just buy what i need and make food the day of, or the night before if its for lunch!

@feather_heather I don't really like old food either, I cook the day of! I can't imagine doing it ahead of time for the whole week! SO much work! did AF line up well for your party? shoveling snow sounds awful!!

@gingermama29 the holidays are the worst for losing weight! 

@mvt2003 that sounds tough, working and being sick sucks! I hope you feel 100% soon! 

• @tryingktogku Glad your doc is making the referral!  Yay for O coming... looks like it may be today/tomorrow!!  

@mvt2003 Ugh, hate being sick too!  Glad you are feeling a bit better today... Sorry you can't really take time off to actually rest.  

@gingermama29 Great that it's a smooth transition to your new phone.  I really hate learning to use a new phone.  Even sometimes after a big update I get annoyed lol.  Uh oh that new Taco Bell sounds dangerous hahaha  :D 
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @photographerwife - Yes, AF showed up just in time yesterday! I went for bloodwork this morning, and I'll go again on Friday morning before I leave for the weekend!
  • @gingermama29 New phone!! You'll have to report back on how you like the unlimited data. I still haven't taken the plunge, and it makes MH crazy because I won't do "decadent" things like keep google maps running for a whole roadtrip or download a podcast while mobile. 

@photographerwife As draining as it is, a meal-prepped refrigerator is SUCH a nice feeling. What are your go-tos for lunches? I always struggle there.

@ziggymama06 I almost forget about Wendy's sometimes, but we got it on our trip home on Sunday and it was delicious. Disappointing fries, though, lol.

@NamelessAria Glad you are experimenting with what works for you in these forums and what doesn't - I think that's healthy, and glad to see you here for the present!

@feather_heather I adore Taco Bell, but it is also consistently the only food that gives me stomach aches (let's be honest here -- really, really terrible gas pains). Worth it, though. The location between me and the airport recently stopped carrying the double decker taco and it was a dark, dark day.

@tryingktogku Interesting that your doctor was hesitant until now to send you to an OB (vs. an RE, where I know they can be more hesitant with the referrals). I'm showing my newness here, but do you live outside the States? Or your PCP just feels very comfortable with gynecology? Regardless, yay for the referral and you hopefully getting more information and guidance!

@mvt2003 Hope you continue on the mend.
  • edited December 2019
    @emiliadkay yes I live in Canada! Ontario lol so I find it funny when everyone is complaining about the snow because for like 6 months of the year we get anywhere from 3inches-15inches of snow on the daily haha I’m not sure what a RE is but where I’m from the GYNO’s take in the beginnings of fertility issues and they are all fantastic (I worked along side them all as a nurse when I worked in labour and delivery so I know them all lol small city problems)

@gingermama29 well I know it’s hard trying to loose weight going into the holiday season so hopefully you can be as healthy as you can through it! 
  • @emiliadkay You are correct about Wendy's fries... but I like to dip them in the sweet and sour sauce so that makes them great lol!
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, OPKs, BD EOD, avoiding sugar/dairy/caffeine for the most part

R/R: Got a positive OPK yesterday (which never happens, I'm delighted) and a BD in last night, so I'm now just hoping for a temp rise so we can stop doing it (only kind of kidding on that one). I took a little time today to map out what needs to be done for the end of year work-wise, and it feels doable and like Christmas break is in sight. I have this Thursday off just because, and I think I'm going to take myself to a matinee and to get my nails done. Anyone see anything good recently?

CS/Q: OK, how do you ladies post your charts in the spoiler? I've been just copy pasting the image from FF, and I can see it fine here on my desktop, but I tried to view on mobile yesterday and just got a blank. Any tricks? I feel like I used to know how to do this but couldn't find instructions in the pinned announcement threads or casually searching the forums.
  • edited December 2019
    @emiliadkay I’d love to pretend that I have my life together enough to meal prep all of my meals. But I don’t. Haha 😂 I may have used the wrong term! I work part time on the weekends so I just do leftovers, or whatever during the week. I really like to take leftover bacon and some tomatoes and put in a green salad with mayo, Like a blt salad! Or black beans, rice, corn etc, with cooked shrimp for lunch. You can really add whatever you want with that and it’s a good lunch! Also, I always just screen shot my chart and import it as a photo on the spoiler! If I copy and paste anywhere, computer included, It doesn’t show!